Options

Hunter Biden Laptop Controversy

Comments

• Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,300
    shouldn't magats be coming to his defense over 2A?
    Nope. The libbies are the side who support meth heads. This presidents POS son is the lefts hero. Smartest guy slow Joe crow biden knows. 
    🤪😝😜 not even on the same sphere as Trumpolinni family as far as corruption is concerned! Care to comment of Jared & ivanka ? 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,833
    Nope. The libbies are the side who support meth heads. This presidents POS son is the lefts hero. Smartest guy slow Joe crow biden knows. 
    yeah, I support anyone who has addiction or mental health struggles. you can be a fucking rocket scientist and still suffer from these. lawyers, doctors, judges, conservative, libertarian, "libby", you name it. 

bragging that the people you hate are the ones that provide love and support to people in need says a lot. 

taking on his drug addiction publicly is very courageous. I commend anyone who does that. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,938
    The left's hero? Who's higher, you or Hunter?
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,611
    Probably the Deep State tortured a confession out of Hunter. It was a POOTWH appointed DA wasn’t it? WHICH HUNT!
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,298
    Maga dopes crying about a two tiered system of justice just flies in the face of reality. It was a Trump appointed attorney who investigated him FOR 5 YEARS. If this was an example of a banana republic or some bullshit, don't you think Biden would've had his DOJ change the person investigating at a bare minimum? Or maybe he would have had his DOJ put an end to it? Or perhaps, he would just issue a pardon to his son? Nope. Nada. None of that happened. 

If anyone thinks Trump would not have done any of those things, you're fooling yourselves.

Happy to have a president who actually believes no one is above the law...even his own family members. 

chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,969
    Maga dopes crying about a two tiered system of justice just flies in the face of reality. It was a Trump appointed attorney who investigated him FOR 5 YEARS. If this was an example of a banana republic or some bullshit, don't you think Biden would've had his DOJ change the person investigating at a bare minimum? Or maybe he would have had his DOJ put an end to it? Or perhaps, he would just issue a pardon to his son? Nope. Nada. None of that happened. 

If anyone thinks Trump would not have done any of those things, you're fooling yourselves.

Happy to have a president who actually believes no one is above the law...even his own family members. 

And no charges for bribery? The verbiage of the failure to pay tax charges seems odd...more likely it was borderline tax evasion that got plead to a failure to pay. 
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,802
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,014
    edited June 2023
    mickeyrat said:
    Where’s that 30k from? Every source I’ve read puts it at $3 million of income and over $200k of unpaid taxes. It was 6 years ago. If he hasn’t paid it, it’s not just lte at this point.
    And remember Richard Whatshisname from Survivor, he served more than 4 years in prison for not paying taxes on his $1 million winnings. Hunter isn’t expected to serve any jail time. So I’m not seeing the political witch hunt here. 
    You have to pay taxes. It’s a law. If you make millions and don’t pay proper taxes, expect the authorities to investigate.
  • Options
    mace1229 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    Where’s that 30k from? Every source I’ve read puts it at $3 million of income and over $200k of unpaid taxes. It was 6 years ago. If he hasn’t paid it, it’s not just lte at this point.
    And remember Richard Whatshisname from Survivor, he served more than 4 years in prison for not paying taxes on his $1 million winnings. Hunter isn’t expected to serve any jail time. So I’m not seeing the political witch hunt here. 
    You have to pay taxes. It’s a law. If you make millions and don’t pay proper taxes, expect the authorities to investigate.

text of the tweet said improper deductions and late filing. dogging into the actual charges would confirm.

quite a bit different than outright evasion by not filing at all, no?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    mace1229 said:
    mickeyrat said:

from the article....

He is to plead guilty to failing to pay more than $100,000 in taxes on over $1.5 million in income in both 2017 and 2018, charges that carry a maximum possible penalty of a year in prison. The back taxes have since been paid, according to a person familiar with the investigation.

• Options
    mickeyrat said:
    mace1229 said:
    mickeyrat said:

text of the tweet said improper deductions and late filing. dogging into the actual charges would confirm.

quite a bit different than outright evasion by not filing at all, no?
    You’re right on the 30k, I overlooked that.
    As far as it being a bit different than not filing, I don’t know. Is there really that much difference between not filing and filing with false deductions and not paying it? Difference seems minimal to me.
  • Options
    mickeyrat said:
    mace1229 said:
    mickeyrat said:

from the article....

He is to plead guilty to failing to pay more than $100,000 in taxes on over $1.5 million in income in both 2017 and 2018, charges that carry a maximum possible penalty of a year in prison. The back taxes have since been paid, according to a person familiar with the investigation.

I tried looking up if he paid the taxes. I couldn’t find anything that states he paid the back taxes other than Hunter or someone close to him claiming it. But I’m sure he has. I’m also pretty sure he was motivated to do it because of the investigation, so that doesn’t really make a difference.
    He owed more than 100k, that’s  more than a little late on some improper deductions.

• Options
    mace1229 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    mace1229 said:
    mickeyrat said:

from the article....

I tried looking up if he paid the taxes. I couldn’t find anything that states he paid the back taxes other than Hunter or someone close to him claiming it. But I’m sure he has. I’m also pretty sure he was motivated to do it because of the investigation, so that doesn’t really make a difference.
    He owed more than 100k, that’s  more than a little late on some improper deductions.

Pales in comparison to the Stone case though, eh? I think that's the point here...
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options

• Options
    edited June 2023
    mace1229 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    mace1229 said:
    mickeyrat said:

from the article....

Pales in comparison to the Stone case though, eh? I think that's the point here...
    I don’t think I’d say pales in comparison. That Twitter headline was intentionally misleading. For one, they focus on the 30k in deductions for Hunter. That’s only a fraction of the problem. What I keep seeing is he owes over 100k for each of the 2 years in question. So while downplaying Hunter, they overplay stone. The 2 million includes fees and penalties. I think he owed closer to 1 million.
    Still a bigger case, yes. But it’s not the 30k compared to 2 million the headline is trying to imply. And owing over 200k is not something the IRS would normally just ignore that it also seems to try and imply.  I mean, it ends by saying they spend 5 years investigating his 30k in dedications and filing late. He owed over 200k, and I don’t know when he even filed, but maybe not until after the investigation started. He’s not doing any jail time, there’s zero argument for over reach or being targeted on this.
    Post edited by mace1229 on
  • Options
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    mace1229 said:
    mickeyrat said:

from the article....

I don’t think I’d say pales in comparison. That Twitter headline was intentionally misleading. For one, they focus on the 30k in deductions for Hunter. That’s only a fraction of the problem. What I keep seeing is he owes over 100k for each of the 2 years in question. So while downplaying Hunter, they overplay stone. The 2 million includes fees and penalties. I think he owed closer to 1 million.
    Still a bigger case, yes. But it’s not the 30k compared to 2 million the headline is trying to imply. And owing over 200k is not something the IRS would normally just ignore that it also seems to try and imply.  I mean, it ends by saying they spend 5 years investigating his 30k in dedications and filing late. He owed over 200k, and I don’t know when he even filed, but maybe not until after the investigation started. He’s not doing any jail time, there’s zero argument for over reach or being targeted on this.
    WHITCH HUNT! DEEP STATE! TRYING TO DESTROY BRANDON AS THE DEM FRONT RUNNER!

Did POOTWH pay any taxes? You know, as a “billionaire?” Just wondering.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,732
    yeah, I support anyone who has addiction or mental health struggles. you can be a fucking rocket scientist and still suffer from these. lawyers, doctors, judges, conservative, libertarian, "libby", you name it. 

bragging that the people you hate are the ones that provide love and support to people in need says a lot. 

taking on his drug addiction publicly is very courageous. I commend anyone who does that. 

Nailed it, bud.

zzzzzzzz
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    mace1229 said:
    mickeyrat said:

from the article....

WHITCH HUNT! DEEP STATE! TRYING TO DESTROY BRANDON AS THE DEM FRONT RUNNER!

Did POOTWH pay any taxes? You know, as a “billionaire?” Just wondering.
    I can’t tell if this is a serious post or not.
  • Options
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    mace1229 said:
    mickeyrat said:

from the article....

Shrug emoji?

I will tell you this though, I am NOT voting for Hunter Biden next year. You can take THAT to the bank. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    How long was the IRS auditing POOTWH’s taxes? It was a long time, right? I can’t wait for Hunter to run for POTUS when his tax and gun charges will actually mean something. In the meantime, let’s hear more about his laptop and the Brandon crime family, please.

BIGGEST PEERSEACUTION IN HISTORY BY DEEP STATE THUGS!

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    How long was the IRS auditing POOTWH’s taxes? It was a long time, right? I can’t wait for Hunter to run for POTUS when his tax and gun charges will actually mean something. In the meantime, let’s hear more about his laptop and the Brandon crime family, please.

BIGGEST PEERSEACUTION IN HISTORY BY DEEP STATE THUGS!
    I love how house republicans are still going to continue their "investigations." haha
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    I saw that the US attorney (Weiss) made some comment about how some investigations were still continuing but I'm wondering if that was just to keep the magats happy.

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,496

The trumps have been buying their way out of legal jeopardy for decades, but somehow Hunter admitting guilt and taking a plea deal is some great injustice. 

Get a fucking grip, people. 
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,542
    edited June 2023
  • Options
    agreed
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    JB16057JB16057 Posts: 1,269
    One of the most popular threads on this site is "America's Gun Violence". Hunter has a history with breaking gun laws and being a stupid gun owner. He broke the law yet he is skating by with no penalty. This is one of the biggest issues with guns in America. We have laws and often times they don't get enforced. We will never fix our gun issues if we don't start throwing the book at gun laws being broken. This is another fine example of how Democrats and Pearl Jam Message Board Members wants to bitch about guns yet they applaud when one of their own gets away with doing no time.

YOU ARE PART OF THE PROBLEM!!!
  • Options
    JB16057 said:
    One of the most popular threads on this site is "America's Gun Violence". Hunter has a history with breaking gun laws and being a stupid gun owner. He broke the law yet he is skating by with no penalty. This is one of the biggest issues with guns in America. We have laws and often times they don't get enforced. We will never fix our gun issues if we don't start throwing the book at gun laws being broken. This is another fine example of how Democrats and Pearl Jam Message Board Members wants to bitch about guns yet they applaud when one of their own gets away with doing no time.

Do you realize it was a Trump appointed attorney who investigated him for 5 years? Lol. And here you are...blaming a Pearl Jam message board somehow?

maga!
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    JB16057 said:

Do you realize it was a Trump appointed attorney who investigated him for 5 years? Lol. And here you are...blaming a Pearl Jam message board somehow?

maga!
    It doesn't matter who investigated him. Hunter should be getting harsher charges when it comes to the gun laws at a minimum. You can't argue with what I said so you have to throw Trump and maga into the conversation to deflect. 

Why have gun laws if they don't get fully enforced? This is a huge part of the issue with America and guns but you'd rather discuss Trump and maga. Good job!
  • Options
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:

maga!
    It doesn't matter who investigated him. Hunter should be getting harsher charges when it comes to the gun laws at a minimum. You can't argue with what I said so you have to throw Trump and maga into the conversation to deflect. 

Why have gun laws if they don't get fully enforced? This is a huge part of the issue with America and guns but you'd rather discuss Trump and maga. Good job!
    The problem isn't a guy having a gun that has a drug issue...the problem is people buying AR-15s and shooting up schools.

• Options
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:

maga!

The problem isn't a guy having a gun that has a drug issue...the problem is people buying AR-15s and shooting up schools.
    Oh I didn't realize that all school shooting are done with a AR-15s. You're probably right though, handguns aren't an issue at all.