• Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,990
    mrussel1 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    I don't think Hunter wants to do it publicly either, it was his excuse not to testify. You think he wants to talk about his drug habits and spending hundreds of thousands on prostitutes to the public? Its not like this all happened a lifetime ago, its just a few years he admitted to using cocaine daily and spending an unaccounted $million + in cash..
    Now I don't think it means anything about how his dad is connected. I just don't think he wanted to testify and that was his out. 
    Than the GOP should call his bluff. 

But they won't, because this is a manufactured scandal. 
    Depends on what you mean by manufactured. The actual charges or the crime family link?
    I doubt the IRS typically looks the other way on not paying millions in taxes. I got served at work for not paying like $400 in taxes because I cashed out some investments to pay a medical bill and forgot to include it on my taxes, and that was months after I had already paid it. I was pretty pissed to be getting served at work for something I already paid. Can only imagine how hard they go after $1 million.

Now I know that doesn't mean Joe is involved. 
    Yeah, because this is all SOP for tax evasion and not a politically motivated witch hunt. Good call. 

The GOP should call him on his bluff and have him testify publically and prove to us once and for all that this isn't a manufactured scandal, like Hillary's emails, and the Ukraine bio labs, and Hunter's server in Ukraine among others.

How do you entertain such blatant nonsense? 
    I think it's both. The IRS will go after you if you owe over a million in taxes no matter who you are. Is there a debate over that? People have gone to jail for owing less in taxes.

Now I agree the GOP only cares and wants to make it public story because of who he is. They aren't so determined to back up the IRS on anyone else, I agree with that. And that they are trying to use this to tie into Joe.  But that doesn't change the fact he spent millions in cash and didn't pay taxes on it and probably doesn't want to talk publicly about his sex life and his spending habits. There's a difference between writing a book about an addiction you overcame, and answering questions on how you spend hundreds of thousands on prostitutes. 
    The GOP should call his bluff and do an open hearing. I doubt he really wants to. And the GOP won't because it does allow them to continue the story of "what do you have to hide by not complying?" story and holding him in contempt. 
    I have zero problem w/ the IRS going after anyone who cheats on their taxes. In fact, I wholeheartedly endorse it. But that's not what this is about, and we all know it. (while on the subject, has tfg released his tax returns yet?) 

So, trying to understand your second paragraph... after yesterday's press conference, your assertion is that GOP only cares and wants to make this a public story because of who he is, but they won't take him up on his offer call him on his bluff to testify publically so they can perpetuate the myth that he refuses to comply? Is that right? 
    Yes, I think that is the game. Don't compromise on the open hearing and hold him in contempt and play the card of "what is he hiding by refusing to testify?"

Except, except, except, Hunter’s not “refusing to testify.”

Do you agree with the repub strategy? Do you think it’s sound? Do you believe Hunter is “hiding something?”
    What else can one infer from the assertion that Hunter's bluffing? 

We all seem to be in agreement that the GOP is acting in bad faith here, but if one also believes Hunter's bluffing, one can continue to entertain and perpetuate the "Biden Crime Family" narrative. 
    I said before bluffing by not wanting to testify openly. He's going to be asked questions about how much he spent on prostitutes, how many, how often. Other questions about his sex life and drugs. Be asked to account for $1.5M in cash withdrawals. He knows he didn't file and pay taxes like he was supposed to, so what doe she have to gain by doing so? He would seek another deal that lands him with probation. DIdn't the previous deal only fall through because it included immunity on future charges, including the gun charge? My guess is he'd most likely strike up a new deal before testifying. 
    The previous deal fell through because Hunter's team believed it included all charges, and teh DOJ said "no, that's not the case".  So while Fox and other right wing news sources tried to spin it like it was some sweetheart deal between the DOJ and Hunter, it was the opposite.  The DOJ would not drop the other investigation.  So the judge said "you aren't on the same page, go back to the drawing board".

Regarding his testimony, Hunter will need to plead the Fifth on most every question that has to do with his gun and tax charges.  He is under indictment and confirming these charges will eliminate his ability to negotiate a plea deal.  
    that's a good point and very likely why he wants to do this publicly...it's a total charade and mimics the benghazi bullshit
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    I don't think Hunter wants to do it publicly either, it was his excuse not to testify. You think he wants to talk about his drug habits and spending hundreds of thousands on prostitutes to the public? Its not like this all happened a lifetime ago, its just a few years he admitted to using cocaine daily and spending an unaccounted $million + in cash..
    Now I don't think it means anything about how his dad is connected. I just don't think he wanted to testify and that was his out. 

Depends on what you mean by manufactured. The actual charges or the crime family link?
    I doubt the IRS typically looks the other way on not paying millions in taxes. I got served at work for not paying like $400 in taxes because I cashed out some investments to pay a medical bill and forgot to include it on my taxes, and that was months after I had already paid it. I was pretty pissed to be getting served at work for something I already paid. Can only imagine how hard they go after $1 million.

Yeah, because this is all SOP for tax evasion and not a politically motivated witch hunt. Good call. 

The GOP should call him on his bluff and have him testify publically and prove to us once and for all that this isn't a manufactured scandal, like Hillary's emails, and the Ukraine bio labs, and Hunter's server in Ukraine among others.

I think it's both. The IRS will go after you if you owe over a million in taxes no matter who you are. Is there a debate over that? People have gone to jail for owing less in taxes.

Now I agree the GOP only cares and wants to make it public story because of who he is. They aren't so determined to back up the IRS on anyone else, I agree with that. And that they are trying to use this to tie into Joe.  But that doesn't change the fact he spent millions in cash and didn't pay taxes on it and probably doesn't want to talk publicly about his sex life and his spending habits. There's a difference between writing a book about an addiction you overcame, and answering questions on how you spend hundreds of thousands on prostitutes. 
    The GOP should call his bluff and do an open hearing. I doubt he really wants to. And the GOP won't because it does allow them to continue the story of "what do you have to hide by not complying?" story and holding him in contempt. 
    I have zero problem w/ the IRS going after anyone who cheats on their taxes. In fact, I wholeheartedly endorse it. But that's not what this is about, and we all know it. (while on the subject, has tfg released his tax returns yet?) 

So, trying to understand your second paragraph... after yesterday's press conference, your assertion is that GOP only cares and wants to make this a public story because of who he is, but they won't take him up on his offer call him on his bluff to testify publically so they can perpetuate the myth that he refuses to comply? Is that right? 
    Yes, I think that is the game. Don't compromise on the open hearing and hold him in contempt and play the card of "what is he hiding by refusing to testify?"

Do you agree with the repub strategy? Do you think it’s sound? Do you believe Hunter is “hiding something?”

We all seem to be in agreement that the GOP is acting in bad faith here, but if one also believes Hunter's bluffing, one can continue to entertain and perpetuate the "Biden Crime Family" narrative. 
    I said before bluffing by not wanting to testify openly. He's going to be asked questions about how much he spent on prostitutes, how many, how often. Other questions about his sex life and drugs. Be asked to account for $1.5M in cash withdrawals. He knows he didn't file and pay taxes like he was supposed to, so what doe she have to gain by doing so? He would seek another deal that lands him with probation. DIdn't the previous deal only fall through because it included immunity on future charges, including the gun charge? My guess is he'd most likely strike up a new deal before testifying. 
    The previous deal fell through because Hunter's team believed it included all charges, and teh DOJ said "no, that's not the case".  So while Fox and other right wing news sources tried to spin it like it was some sweetheart deal between the DOJ and Hunter, it was the opposite.  The DOJ would not drop the other investigation.  So the judge said "you aren't on the same page, go back to the drawing board".

Regarding his testimony, Hunter will need to plead the Fifth on most every question that has to do with his gun and tax charges.  He is under indictment and confirming these charges will eliminate his ability to negotiate a plea deal.  
    that's a good point and very likely why he wants to do this publicly...it's a total charade and mimics the benghazi bullshit
    Except Hillary and by extension the Obama Administration called their bluff and testified for 20+ hours. And what illegality, crime or abuse of power charges were brought forth? None, but the damage was done by Faux News and their talking heads by running edited clips and clips taken out of context on an endless loop so that “Hillary can’t be trusted.” Faux news viewers don’t watch live testimony on CSPAN nor seek alternative sources of information.

It worked then and it’ll work again.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:

And Hillary's emails. 

And Hunter's Ukraine server

And the Biden funded Ukraine biolabs. 

etc etc etc

Hunter's laptop was the October surprise they promised, not unlike Comey's announcement of an investigation of Hillary . The only reason it didn't stick was because (for once) the media recognized it was bullshit. Fox fucking News turned it away it stunk so bad. Imagine that? 

But sure.... Hunter's bluffing. 
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,334
    edited December 2023
    Don't forget Uranium One! If Hillary won, the maga's would've tried to impeach her over that. Since she lost, nobody even remembers the stupid thing. 

Disingenuous blowhards. All of them. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Don't forget Uranium One! If Hillary won, the maga's would've tried to impeach her over that. Since she lost, nobody even remembers the stupid thing. 

Disingenuous blowhards. All of them. 
    Yeah, but the lap top exists, and Hunter's bluffing, proly, so Biden crime family and both sides and what not. 
  • Options
    I have a friend, or had a friend, who spent most of 2015 and 2016 trying to convince me that the Uranium One story was the biggest sandal in the history of our country and it could eventually lead to the death of millions of people because we were just HANDING RUSSIA ALL OUR URANIUM!!!! The guy would not shut up about it. I'm sure there were millions who voted for Trump just like him. He hasn't mentioned it since Trump got elected...and neither has Sean Hannity.

Now, I haven't talked to him in a few years now but I bet if we did speak and I brought it up he wouldn't even know what I was talking about. He's probably forgotten about it by this point. And it's the same thing with this dumb laptop. If Biden would've lost all these magas would've moved on over to the next fake manufactured story. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,181
    mace1229 said:
    hunter has been very transparent about his struggles, so i would say yeah he would willingly testify publicly.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    benjs said:
    mrussel1 said:
    benjs said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:

Now I agree the GOP only cares and wants to make it public story because of who he is. They aren't so determined to back up the IRS on anyone else, I agree with that. And that they are trying to use this to tie into Joe.  But that doesn't change the fact he spent millions in cash and didn't pay taxes on it and probably doesn't want to talk publicly about his sex life and his spending habits. There's a difference between writing a book about an addiction you overcame, and answering questions on how you spend hundreds of thousands on prostitutes. 
    call his bluff? He openly stated that he would answer their request ONLY if done in public. That they refused it should tell you a lot.
    This raises an interesting point... in this partisan world, I think most have severe distrust of private hearings, and observe them with an expectation that they become politicized. Given the era, shouldn't someone referred to Congress to give a sworn testimony have that right of requesting it be public (or that record be made available publicly) in all cases? Recent experiences suggest that allowing private testimony is inviting the slander of your own name.
    There are times when national security could be an issue and therefore closed door is necessary.  Hunter has never had clearance so that should not apply here 
    Fair enough. I guess you could topically close the door, but that leaves room for error. 

As you said though, for cases like this where the individual had no clearance to secure info, why shouldn't that be entertained?
    Because as Mace pointed out, the GOP wants to perpetuate the narrative of non-compliance.

It's all about narratives and the greater narrative here is the "Biden crime family", a manufactured narrative intended to act as a foil to the blatant corruption of the trumps. 

2024 is going to be so much fun. 
    speaking of non compliance, did jim jordan and the other jan 6ers ever honor their subpoenas and testify or nah?
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

• Options
    good lord the last 2.5 pages of this thread have made me even dumber...

• Options
    the guy has said on several occasions he wants to only testify publicly. why would anybody not believe him and take it at his word?

i am trying to understand how someone could think that by him saying this that he is trying to get out of testifying at all?

bluffing, lol. what a masterful gambit, sir.

• Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,684
    I have a friend, or had a friend, who spent most of 2015 and 2016 trying to convince me that the Uranium One story was the biggest sandal in the history of our country and it could eventually lead to the death of millions of people because we were just HANDING RUSSIA ALL OUR URANIUM!!!! The guy would not shut up about it. I'm sure there were millions who voted for Trump just like him. He hasn't mentioned it since Trump got elected...and neither has Sean Hannity.

Now, I haven't talked to him in a few years now but I bet if we did speak and I brought it up he wouldn't even know what I was talking about. He's probably forgotten about it by this point. And it's the same thing with this dumb laptop. If Biden would've lost all these magas would've moved on over to the next fake manufactured story. 
    In fairness, I'm still very worried about Jade Helm.
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:

In fairness, I'm still very worried about Jade Helm.
    Hunter’s laptop has the list of locations and the names of those to be rounded up and forced into labor making a line of Obama tan suits and Hillary’s pant suits. Its  the HO collection.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,023
    the guy has said on several occasions he wants to only testify publicly. why would anybody not believe him and take it at his word?

i am trying to understand how someone could think that by him saying this that he is trying to get out of testifying at all?

It's just my opinion on the guy, I could be wrong. But others have said he'd just plead the 5th on any relevant question anyway, which is probably true, so its not as cut and dry and an open book as you might think.
  • Options
    mace1229 said:

It's just my opinion on the guy, I could be wrong. But others have said he'd just plead the 5th on any relevant question anyway, which is probably true, so its not as cut and dry and an open book as you might think.

I like you mace, but I feel like you sometimes tend to give the wrong people the benefit of the doubt verses others. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,023
    I like you too! And you're probably not wrong. 
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,990

And the question shouldn't be whether or not he is bluffing...it should be why doesn't the GOP ACCEPT HIS OFFER??!! For fucks sake they should be doing somersaults for a public hearing where they could grill him with their "evidence." 

If he pleads the 5th then they can call him guilty like they do with everyone else that pleads the 5th except for tRump and his magats.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options

And the question shouldn't be whether or not he is bluffing...it should be why doesn't the GOP ACCEPT HIS OFFER??!! For fucks sake they should be doing somersaults for a public hearing where they could grill him with their "evidence." 

If he pleads the 5th then they can call him guilty like they do with everyone else that pleads the 5th except for tRump and his magats.
    “No one ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American people.”
  • Options

right. hunter testifying live on tv publicly should be an offer the investigators cannot refuse. but since they are stupid they can't recognize that . also they don't want to risk being embarrassed publicly.

there is a saying that says "never ask a question that you do not already know the answer to." the gop would probably ask a bunch of questions and look stupid like the senate committee investigating the corleones in the godfather part 2.

• Options
    mace1229 said:

i think you are probably wrong.

why would someone offer to testify publicly if they really do not want to testify at all? it does not make sense to me.

based on the fact that he a: wrote a book, b: has gone on the record multiple times offering public testimony and c: is already under criminal investigation and facing huge fines and potential jail, what does he have to lose?

the gop wants private testimony so they can twist his words and bully him. that is the only reason they want private questioning. if you were hunter biden, would you give them that opportunity? i sure as hell would not. they want to destroy my reputation and my father's reputation for the last 5 years? do it publicly, or shut up.

• Options
    mace1229 said:

why would someone offer to testify publicly if they really do not want to testify at all? it does not make sense to me.

based on the fact that he a: wrote a book, b: has gone on the record multiple times offering public testimony and c: is already under criminal investigation and facing huge fines and potential jail, what does he have to lose?

the gop wants private testimony so they can twist his words and bully him. that is the only reason they want private questioning. if you were hunter biden, would you give them that opportunity? i sure as hell would not. they want to destroy my reputation and my father's reputation for the last 5 years? do it publicly, or shut up.
    Yeah, but otoh if you consumed 6 years worth of RW media telling you this guy is the biggest problem facing our country, you too would be convinced in the end that he’s the problem, not this farce of an investigation perpetrated to keep the base engaged and angry or the increasingly authoritarian GOP gaslighting us at every corner. 
  • Options
    mace1229 said:

Yeah, but otoh if you consumed 6 years worth of RW media telling you this guy is the biggest problem facing our country, you too would be convinced in the end that he’s the problem, not this farce of an investigation perpetrated to keep the base engaged and angry or the increasingly authoritarian GOP gaslighting us at every corner. 
    you are probably right. but i would also probably start to wonder if this one guy really is the boogie man at some point. the "right wing propaganda victim" thing can only go so far. people are responsible for their own thoughts.

• Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,520
    I’m hearing Hunter got $5.5M from China and there are receipts. 

Do I have that right? 
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,682

Do I have that right? 
    Amy Carter got $2 mil
  • Options

Do I have that right? 
    I believe you are referring to the previous president, while he was president. That is not an impeachable offense.

It is, however, impeachable to have some knowledge that your son was likely involved in some shady shit though. 

At leas according to maga republicans. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,672
    Hey, but you know, Hunter had a laptop. Have you heard about it? Page 91:

Potential Conflicts Relating to Jared Kushner and the Kushner Companies

On February 11 and February 12, 2018, during the extended stay at the Trump International Hotel in Washington, D.C., under the Al Thani family name, a room at the hotel was booked under the name “Ivanka & Jared Kushner.”367 Shortly thereafter, on February 14, 2018, Jared Kushner’s father, Charles Kushner, contacted Brookfield Asset Management—a company in which Qatar has invested significant funds—seeking a bailout for his financially troubled property at 666 Fifth Avenue in New York. Two months later, President Trump met with the Emir of Qatar at the White House. The Kushner Companies and Brookfield finalized a deal in August 2018 in which Brookfield Asset Management leased 666 Fifth Avenue and paid 99 years of rent—totaling approximately $1.1 billion—in advance.368

2024-01-04.COA DEMS - Mazars Report.pdf (house.gov)

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,932
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,520
    Where are all the Hunter truthers at?

Where's the outrage? 

https://www.wsj.com/politics/china-saudi-arabia-top-list-of-foreign-governments-that-spent-millions-at-trump-properties-during-his-presidency-277317cb

Trump’s Businesses Got Millions From Foreign Governments While He Was President

• Options

Where's the outrage? 

https://www.wsj.com/politics/china-saudi-arabia-top-list-of-foreign-governments-that-spent-millions-at-trump-properties-during-his-presidency-277317cb

I find it a little peculiar how one of them got banned a while back and suddenly they all stopped posting at the same time...
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options

Where's the outrage? 

I find it a little peculiar how one of them got banned a while back and suddenly they all stopped posting at the same time...
    yeah i haven't been called a rotten brain in a few weeks now.

• Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,932

Where's the outrage? 

yeah i haven't been called a rotten brain in a few weeks now.

usual cycle
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14