The official unofficial NA22 draw results thread

Comments

• opsopcopolisopsopcopolis Posts: 1,194
    PJNB said:
    So are CC's the tell or are we getting emails too?
    CC first but email pretty quickly following
    2006: Hartford
    2008: Camden 2, Hartford
    2010: Hartford
    2013: Wrigley, Worcester x2, Hartford
    2015: NYC
    2016: Philly 2, MSG x2, Boston 2, (TOTD Philly 2, MSG)
    2018: Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Boston x2
    2022: San Diego, Sacramento, Las Vegas
  • mr bunglemr bungle Posts: 1,332
    TA243471 said:
    Maybe only 80 of us put in for Fresno tickets?
    I hate to say it but i wouldn't be shocked if Fresno i 50-75% full come showtime.  Hopefully I'm wrong.  Great news for anyone that put in for tix or that have never had great 10c seats before!!
  • mr bungle said:
    TA243471 said:
    Maybe only 80 of us put in for Fresno tickets?
    I hate to say it but i wouldn't be shocked if Fresno i 50-75% full come showtime.  Hopefully I'm wrong.  Great news for anyone that put in for tix or that have never had great 10c seats before!!
    They'll sell it out. 
    Dallas 98
    Dallas 2000
    Kansas City 2000
    St. Louis 2000
    Memphis 2000
    OKC 2003
    Dallas 2003
    Kansas City 2003
    Little Rock 2003
    Cincinnati 2006
    Vegas 2006
    EV Los Angeles 2008 x 2
    VH1 Rock Honors the Who 2008 
    Berlin 2009
    Los Angeles 2009 x 4
    The Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien 2009
    Los Angeles 2013 x 2
    Tulsa 2014
    EV Ohana 2016
    Ohana 2021 x 4
    Los Angeles 2022 x 2
  • Weston1283Weston1283 Fredericksburg, VA Posts: 4,814
    Not shocking at all regarding Fresno.  Cheaper to me to get to Amsterdam round trip by plane than to Fresno from Virginia
    2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
    2024: Las Vegas I / Las Vegas II / New York City I / New York City II / Philly I / Philly II / Baltimore
  • ZodZod Posts: 10,521
    mpedone said:
    LaFleur said:
    JimmyV said:
    GA as a 9th pick has to be a first. 
    I'm having a hard time understanding how this is even possible...
    Well, it's not hard to believe if they've only started drawing 2 cities-- it doesn't matter if it's your 9th choice when it's the 2nd city they start drawing.

It doesn't matter how many cities they've drawn, though, right? It's not like if you get your 1st priority, that's it. What matters is how many other people list this show as a higher priority than you. Clearly, these shows weren't super popular, or PJ has a ton of tickets for the 10 Club, which, given that there's no General Public sale for these shows, could the 10 Club just have a TON of tickets?
    But GA is limited by nature, crazy for it to get to 9th priority 
    not really.. it's a bit of a smaller market, covid has some people not going to shows, less travel going on that normal tours due to covid, and they're playing a lot of shows in California.

Sometimes I wonder how popular the band is, or is because there's usually so few shows they're fill up with travelers more than locals.

The demand sort of seems like Western Canada, or PNW (excluding Seattle) shows, where the demand is usually lower.
  • TA243471TA243471 Posts: 1,234
    Not shocking at all regarding Fresno.  Cheaper to me to get to Amsterdam round trip by plane than to Fresno from Virginia

Damn.  Mine is $160 round trip from Seattle, so I couldn't NOT go.
    • 2006: Gorge 1
    • 2009: Seattle 1
    • 2013: Seattle
    • 2016: Wrigley 1 & 2
    • 2018: Seattle 1&2, Montana
    • 2020: San Diego, LA 1&2, Oakland 1&2
    • 2022: San Diego, LA 1&2, Fresno, Sacramento, Las Vegas, Denver
    • 2024: Vancouver 1, Portland, Las Vegas 1&2, Seattle 1&2, Missoula
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,429
    Zod said:
    mpedone said:
    LaFleur said:
    JimmyV said:
    Well, it's not hard to believe if they've only started drawing 2 cities-- it doesn't matter if it's your 9th choice when it's the 2nd city they start drawing.

It doesn't matter how many cities they've drawn, though, right? It's not like if you get your 1st priority, that's it. What matters is how many other people list this show as a higher priority than you. Clearly, these shows weren't super popular, or PJ has a ton of tickets for the 10 Club, which, given that there's no General Public sale for these shows, could the 10 Club just have a TON of tickets?
    not really.. it's a bit of a smaller market, covid has some people not going to shows, less travel going on that normal tours due to covid, and they're playing a lot of shows in California.

Sometimes I wonder how popular the band is, or is because there's usually so few shows they're fill up with travelers more than locals.

The demand sort of seems like Western Canada, or PNW (excluding Seattle) shows, where the demand is usually lower.
    9th round for GA in any city in NA is crazy! 

• given2fly23given2fly23 Posts: 5,902
    PJNB said:
    Zod said:
    mpedone said:
    LaFleur said:
    JimmyV said:

9th round for GA in any city in NA is crazy! 
    It really is. I thought so many people would be doing the full California run like myself, but maybe the short notice is hurting them. 
    Come on Vegas!!!

Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • Notified by "Ticketstoday-- a Ticketmaster Company" that I got Sac tickets....no indication if they are GA or reserved.  I got refunded on the 2 Oakland shows (will be out of town on work trip) and put in for the hometown show.  Got a bit nervous that I would get denied and then not have any NoCal shows....hoping that the tix turn out to be GA.....please, please, please....
  • JojoRiceJojoRice Posts: 4,208
    game show 80s GIF
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • MakeUSmileMakeUSmile Posts: 1,128
    edited March 2022
    Good luck vegas peeps! Hope you get your results soon! 
    can you feel this world with your heart and not your brain?
    So something about those GA tickets making it 9th round for Fresno if true. If most people put in for GA and Reserved and 9th round made it to GA that means only a handful of people are going to get reserved. Not sure the number or % of people that would of put reserved only or had Fresno with both picks past 9th but there likely is not that many. I know some like to only do reserved but still. Crazy! Be interesting to see what happens to the seats of newer 10C members. 
  • Weston1283Weston1283 Fredericksburg, VA Posts: 4,814
    PJNB said:
    So something about those GA tickets making it 9th round for Fresno if true. If most people put in for GA and Reserved and 9th round made it to GA that means only a handful of people are going to get reserved. Not sure the number or % of people that would of put reserved only or had Fresno with both picks past 9th but there likely is not that many. I know some like to only do reserved but still. Crazy! Be interesting to see what happens to the seats of newer 10C members. 
    Fresno is either going to be the most basic greatest hits setlist ever, or the best setlist of the Tour.  No In-between.
    2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
    2024: Las Vegas I / Las Vegas II / New York City I / New York City II / Philly I / Philly II / Baltimore
  • JojoRiceJojoRice Posts: 4,208
    PJNB said:
    Fresno is either going to be the most basic greatest hits setlist ever, or the best setlist of the Tour.  No In-between.
    As long as it's not a Riot Act show!  Save that for Nashville  :)
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • iwasatpj20iwasatpj20 Posts: 3,411
    edited March 2022
    JojoRice said:
    PJNB said:
    As long as it's not a Riot Act show!  Save that for Nashville  :)
    Save it for Vegas or Oklahoma City instead
    Post edited by iwasatpj20 on
    2000 - Chicago, IL
    2003 - Champaign, IL
    2006 - Chicago, IL 1 & 2
    2007 - Chicago, IL Lollapalooza
    2009 - Chicago, IL 1 & 2
    2010 - St. Louis, MO
    2011 - East Troy, WI 1 & 2 (PJ20 Destination Weekend)
    2012 - Atlanta, GA, Missoula, MT
    2013 - Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field), Dallas, TX, Oklahoma City, OK
    2014 - St. Louis, MO, Tulsa, OK, Moline, IL (No Code, IL), Saint Paul, MN, Milwaukee, WI (Yield, WI)
    2016 - Greenville, SC (Vs, SC), Raleigh, NC, Columbia, SC, Boston, MA (Fenway Park 1), Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field 1 & 2)
    2018 - Seattle, WA (Safeco Field 2), Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field 1 & 2), Boston, MA (Fenway Park 2)
    2020 - Nashville, TN, St. Louis, MO, Oklahoma City, OK, Phoenix, AZ, ??
    2022 - Nashville, TN, St. Louis, MO, Oklahoma City, OK, Phoenix, AZ, Las Vegas, NV
    2023 - St. Paul, MN 2, Fort Worth, TX 2, Austin, TX 1, and Austin, TX 2
    2024 - Portland, OR and Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field 1 & 2)

2012 - Temple of the Dog East Troy, WI (PJ20 Destination Weekend)
    2014 - Soundgarden Tinley Park, IL (with Nine Inch Nails)
    2014 - Alice in Chains Davenport, IA
    2016 - Chris Cornell Solo Madison, WI and Peoria, IL (official hometown show)
    2016 - Temple of the Dog San Francisco, CA (both shows)
    2017 - Soundgarden Dallas (cancelled) RIP Chris Cornell
    2018 - Smashing Pumpkins Chicago, IL (first show)
    2019 - Alice in Chains Milwaukee, WI
    2022 - Jerry Cantrell Chicago, IL
    2023 - Jerry Cantrell Milwaukee, WI

RIP Andrew Wood, Kurt Cobain, Layne Staley, and Chris Cornell

RIP Mom (may your star shine the brightest in the sky, our family loves and misses you very much, we'll meet again)

• mpedonempedone 540xxx - Manchester, NH Posts: 1,945
    PJNB said:

Jeez, I hadn't thought of that. I am one who usually only requests reserved (going for either for Hamilton, for obvious reasons), so we are out there. Our seats probably would have been amazing for this show.
    "I'm a lucky man, to count on both hands the [shows I've done]. Some folks just have one, others they got none..."

Hartford 10.02.96 | Mansfield 2 09.16.98 | Mansfield 1 08.29.00 | Mansfield 1 07.02.03 | Mansfield 3 07.11.03 | Boston 2 05.25.06 | Tampa 04.11.16 | Fenway 1 08.05.16 | Fenway 2 08.07.16 | Fenway 1 09.02.18 | Fenway 2 09.04.18 | Baltimore 03.28.20 | Hamilton 09.06.22 | Toronto 09.08.22 | Nashville 09.16.22 | St Louis 09.18.22 | Baltimore 09.12.24 | Fenway 1 09.15.24 | Fenway 2 09.17.24

"He made the deal with the devil, we get to play with him.
    He goes to hell, of course. We're going to heaven."
  • digitalkcdigitalkc Posts: 27
    jak92492 said:
    https://tenclub-us.shop.ticketstoday.com/Requests.aspx?otfn=tenclub-us

anyone getting - You do not have any requests for this program. when clicking that link above or am i fcked?

Did you request US shows or Canada? That link only works for US, I believe. For Canadian shows, try:

1996: Toronto, Buffalo 1998: Tibetan Freedom Concert, Barrie 2000: Saratoga Springs, Toronto 2003: Buffalo, State College, Camden 1 2004: Reading 2005: Ottawa, Toronto 2006: Toronto 1, Toronto 2 2008: Hartford 2009: Toronto, Philadelphia 4 2010: Buffalo, Hartford 2011: Toronto 1, Toronto 2, Hamilton 2013: Pittsburgh, Buffalo 2014: Detroit 2016: NYC 1, NYC 2, Toronto 1, Toronto 2 2018: Boston 1 2022: Ottawa, Toronto
  • Sirens4Sirens4 Posts: 591
    I have 2 pending charges for a dollar for Camden on cc?
    Springfield 94 hartford 96,98,06,08 xl center 2010,2013 boston 06,2010 mansfield ma 1998,2000,2003,2008
  • opsopcopolisopsopcopolis Posts: 1,194
    Sirens4 said:
    The dollar is just a hold from when you request. If they confirm you'll get the full charge
    2006: Hartford
    2008: Camden 2, Hartford
    2010: Hartford
    2013: Wrigley, Worcester x2, Hartford
    2015: NYC
    2016: Philly 2, MSG x2, Boston 2, (TOTD Philly 2, MSG)
    2018: Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Boston x2
    2022: San Diego, Sacramento, Las Vegas
  • pj23yankspj23yanks Posts: 262
    PJNB said:
    It's not the case. If all GA first choices are filled and there are still seats available in GA they will give you GA before Reserve even if Reserve was your first choice. Happened to me in Barcelona in '18.

98: East Rutherford
    00: Saratoga Springs
    03: Albany, Uniondale, DC, MSG I & II, Holmdel
    04: Boston I
    05: Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Pittsburgh
    06: Toronto I & II, Hartford, Chicago I, Cleveland, Boston I & II, Philly I & II, DC, Milwaukee I, Vegas
    07: Lollapalooza
    08: Philly I, DC, MSG I & II
    09: Chicago I & II, LA III & IV, Philly I, II & IV
    10: St. Louis, Columbus, Buffalo, DC, Hartford, Boston
    11: PJ20 I & II, Montreal, Toronto I & II, Ottawa, Hamilton, Winnipeg, Calgary, Edmonton, Vancouver, Sao Paulo I & II, Rio, Costa Rica, Mexico City
    12: Berlin I & II, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen, Philly, Pensacola
    13: Chicago, Worcester I & II, Brooklyn II, Philly I & II, Hartford, Baltimore, Charlotte, Phoenix, San Diego, LA II, Oakland, Vancouver
    14: Milan, Trieste, Cincinnati, Austin I, Memphis, St Paul, Denver, Bridge School II
    15: NYC, Bogota, Mexico City
    16: Miami, Tampa, Hampton, NYC I & II, Quebec, Toronto I, Fenway II, Wrigley II
    18: Barcelona, Madrid, Seattle I, Boston I & II
    22: Glendale, Oakland I, Sacramento, Toronto, Quebec, Hamilton, MSG, Camden, Nashville, Denver, Amsterdam I, Zurich, Vienna, Prague
    OMFG they are skipping VEGAS 
    edited March 2022
    pj23yanks said:
    PJNB said:
    It's not the case. If all GA first choices are filled and there are still seats available in GA they will give you GA before Reserve even if Reserve was your first choice. Happened to me in Barcelona in '18.

Shows are now designated for priority not GA or reserved for each city. Its different now meaning you can not have GA for a city as one and the same city have reserved as 9th. For anyone that put both GA and RES for Fresno they are guaranteed for it to be GA at least up to their 8th pick if that 9th pick GA is true. 

You could not weigh GA above reserved in priority but it gets the nod in your picks since its the best available when they are doing the lotto. 
  • Sirens4Sirens4 Posts: 591
    Ok thank you opsopcopolis said:
    Sirens4 said:
    The dollar is just a hold from when you request. If they confirm you'll get the full charge

Springfield 94 hartford 96,98,06,08 xl center 2010,2013 boston 06,2010 mansfield ma 1998,2000,2003,2008
    PJNB said:

Giving us the Camden drama during Afternoon Drive in the east.
    "I'm a lucky man, to count on both hands the [shows I've done]. Some folks just have one, others they got none..."

Hartford 10.02.96 | Mansfield 2 09.16.98 | Mansfield 1 08.29.00 | Mansfield 1 07.02.03 | Mansfield 3 07.11.03 | Boston 2 05.25.06 | Tampa 04.11.16 | Fenway 1 08.05.16 | Fenway 2 08.07.16 | Fenway 1 09.02.18 | Fenway 2 09.04.18 | Baltimore 03.28.20 | Hamilton 09.06.22 | Toronto 09.08.22 | Nashville 09.16.22 | St Louis 09.18.22 | Baltimore 09.12.24 | Fenway 1 09.15.24 | Fenway 2 09.17.24

mpedone said:
    PJNB said:

Good luck! 

• mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,258
    LaFleur said:
    JimmyV said:
    I’m assuming one of 2 things. A glitch in the drawing or He made a mistake in his order. The first time around a lot of people said similar things, then to find out a lot of them didn’t rearrange the order  to what they wanted before confirming
    PJNB said:
    mpedone said:
    PJNB said:

Good luck! 

I'm good until the Hamilton draw - just intrigued to see how this goes.

• given2fly23given2fly23 Posts: 5,902
    YES!  VEGAS WINNER!!!

Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • reyrey Posts: 280
    edited March 2022
    mpedone said:
    PJNB said:

They are?