The official unofficial NA22 draw results thread

Comments

• sfox1989sfox1989 Posts: 2
    PB11041 said:
    Can’t wait to see all the people that are going to MSG, are also going to 8 other shows when some people didn’t win one. Gutt day in effect. 
    if people did not win a single show it would be only one of two reasons and both revolve around obsession of GA.

If a person could only go to their local area ie Nashville for example and did not win, it would almost 99% be that they put in GA only.

If a person lost on say 2, 3 or 5 show requests, it would almost 99% be that they put in GA only.

Baltimore and MSG were outliers in 2020 because they were basically the only shows outside of Ontario/Quebec near the general northeast and mid atlantic.

FWIW I only put in for Nashville (reserved) and haven't received an email or any credit card charges .
  • maxdgoldmaxdgold Posts: 26
    Got MSG and I didn't believe it - had to read the email like ten times - unbelievable!!!!
    2009 Philadelphia (10/31)
    2010 Boston (5/17)
    2013 Worcester (10/15); Worcester (10/16); Hartford (10/25)
    2016 Boston (8/5); Boston (8/7)
    2018 London (6/18); Boston (9/2); Boston (9/4)
    2019 EV Lisbon (6/20)
    2021 Ohana Dana Point (10/2)
    2022 EV Earthlings NYC (2/3)
    2022 NYC (9/11); Camden (9/14)
    2023 St. Paul (8/31); St. Paul (9/2); Austin (9/18); Austin (9/19)
    2024: NYC (9/3); NYC (9/4); Philadelphia (9/7)
  • setlist41setlist41 Posts: 449
    sfox1989 said:
    PB11041 said:
    Can’t wait to see all the people that are going to MSG, are also going to 8 other shows when some people didn’t win one. Gutt day in effect. 
    if people did not win a single show it would be only one of two reasons and both revolve around obsession of GA.

If a person could only go to their local area ie Nashville for example and did not win, it would almost 99% be that they put in GA only.

If a person lost on say 2, 3 or 5 show requests, it would almost 99% be that they put in GA only.

Baltimore and MSG were outliers in 2020 because they were basically the only shows outside of Ontario/Quebec near the general northeast and mid atlantic.

FWIW I only put in for Nashville (reserved) and haven't received an email or any credit card charges .
    sfox1989 said:
    PB11041 said:

I put in both GA and Reserved and I haven't heard a thing 
  • Joe WhaleyJoe Whaley Mississippi Posts: 7
    sfox1989 said:
    PB11041 said:

I also put in for only Nashville. Res and GA and have not received anything 
    _
    The member formerly known as Johnny Carwash.
  • jimjam1982jimjam1982 Posts: 1,401
    NoCode416 said:
    MB93672 said:
    LA1 — yes
    LA2 — haven’t heard
    OAK 1 & 2 — haven’t heard
    MSG — haven’t heard
    I got LA 1, but haven't heard about LA 2 as well. Is that odd or no? 
    If you won LA1, then you are not eligible to win LA2.
    Where does it say that? It isn't on the 10c pre-sale page nor on the submission confirmation and was not a thing for 2020. I  understand it but i can't see where it was stated. Really does fuck with prioritization.
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 40,105
    I guess me living in NY and striking out for every NY show so far is continuing.

Failing at NY/PJ lotteries since 2011...
  • Lowlight11Lowlight11 Posts: 271
    dgater said:
    Scored MSG!! It was my first choice, got Camden as well on Monday as my 2nd choice!
    Congrats! However this is what pisses me off about this process. I had the same as you, MSG 1 and Camden 2 and got neither. I also thought you could only win one or the other and not both. No hard feelings towards you, but getting shut out on both and having someone get both is frustrating as hell
  • Joe WhaleyJoe Whaley Mississippi Posts: 7
    A 2nd Nashville date would be great. Sept 15, the day before is a possibility 
    _
    The member formerly known as Johnny Carwash.
  • Wolf359Wolf359 Posts: 90
    So we wont' know our seat location/type until next week (Mar 28), right? the "you got tix" email just tells you that you won tix and how much you paid. In venues where GA and Res are the same price, there's no way to tell, right?
  • DEGBTIDEGBTI Posts: 966
    NoCode416 said:
    MB93672 said:
    LA1 — yes
    LA2 — haven’t heard
    MSG — haven’t heard
    Where does it say that? It isn't on the 10c pre-sale page nor on the submission confirmation and was not a thing for 2020. I  understand it but i can't see where it was stated. Really does fuck with prioritization.
    it does say it, but for this lottery, not the 2020 lottery. In 2020 you could get both.
  • RiotAct10RiotAct10 Posts: 1,618
    sfox1989 said:
    PB11041 said:

I also only put in for Nashville reserved as my only tour request and do not appear to have gotten tickets. (Still have St Louis tickets from original tour.)
    words seem so out of place.

8.21.00 Columbus | 6.24.03 Columbus | 7.9.03 NYC | 10.2.04 Toledo | 9.11.05 Kitchener | 5.20.06 Cleveland | 8.5.07 Chicago | 5.6.10 Columbus | 5.7.10 Noblesville | 5.9.10 Cleveland | 9.3.11 East Troy | 9.4.11 East Troy | 7.19.13 Chicago | 10.11.13 Pittsburgh | 10.1.14 Cincinnati | 4.8.16 Ft. Lauderdale | 4.9.16 Miami | 8.8.18 Seattle | 8.10.18 Seattle | 9.26.21 Dana Point | 10.1.21 Dana Point | 10.2.21 Dana Point | 9.16.22 Nashville | 9.17.22 Louisville | 9.18.22 St. Louis | 9.2.23 St. Paul | 9.15.23 Ft. Worth | 6.22.24 Dublin | 8.26.24 Noblesville
    6.26.11 Detroit (EdVed) | 9.23.17 Louisville (EdVed) | 9.25.21 Dana Point (EdVed) | 10.01.22 Dana Point (EdVed) | 2.6.22 Newark (EdVed)
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,429
    DEGBTI said:
    NoCode416 said:
    MB93672 said:
    LA1 — yes
    LA2 — haven’t heard
    MSG — haven’t heard
    it does say it, but for this lottery, not the 2020 lottery. In 2020 you could get both.
    I think it was in the TM blog page. 
  • PD279656PD279656 Posts: 119
    edited March 2022
    So it’s safe to assume if you don’t see a Ticketmaster charge on your CC by now you probably lost MSG? 
  • dgaterdgater Posts: 54
    dgater said:
    Scored MSG!! It was my first choice, got Camden as well on Monday as my 2nd choice!
    Congrats! However this is what pisses me off about this process. I had the same as you, MSG 1 and Camden 2 and got neither. I also thought you could only win one or the other and not both. No hard feelings towards you, but getting shut out on both and having someone get both is frustrating as hell
    Yeah, I hear you. I would be in favor of the lottery looking at how many shows one person is selected for and putting priority on those with 0 shows before selecting them again. I was shut out in 2020 lottery and had MSG and Baltimore as choices. 
  • reyrey Posts: 280
    edited March 2022
    PJNB said:
    DEGBTI said:
    NoCode416 said:
    MB93672 said:
    LA1 — yes
    LA2 — haven’t heard
    MSG — haven’t heard
    I think it was in the TM blog page. 
    Ticket Limits:
    There is a 2 ticket limit for every show. There is a limit of one show, for cities where there are two performance dates. For example, members that already have Ten Club tickets to Night 1 of LA cannot be selected for Night 2.

For the postponed shows, we are reselling a limited amount of Ten Club returned inventory from all cities. If you already have 2 Ten Club tickets and register for more for the same show, your registration will be disqualified.
  • PB11041 said:

I put in for three shows — Nashville, St. Louis, Camden, in that order, and reserved for all three. I didn’t put GA because I don’t want GA. I want a seat. I didn’t get any. Now, I realize that I probably could have gotten lawn at Camden, but I didn’t want that. And for what it’s worth — I had Baltimore (although I got those through Verified Fan sale and not 10C), but obviously I no longer have those. 
  • TremormanTremorman Posts: 385
    So if you haven't heard back on Camden or MSG 10C requests yet , is the light is dimming fast?   Or is there still a glimmer that there's still some notifications to be sent?   My request status still just says "request received" but I'm thinking waiting till 3/25 is a bit futile.  
  • Go Animal said:
    I’ll pretend I’m happy for you MSG winners! 
    (Anxiously waiting for my confirmation)
    Seats, or GA, or both?
    I’ll pretend my happiness for both equally 
  • ComeToTXComeToTX Posts: 7,757
    Seems like a no for msg. 
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • Tremorman said:
    So if you haven't heard back on Camden or MSG 10C requests yet , is the light is dimming fast?   Or is there still a glimmer that there's still some notifications to be sent?   My request status still just says "request received" but I'm thinking waiting till 3/25 is a bit futile.  
    Rip
  • PM16037PM16037 Posts: 1,185
    PD279656 said:
    So it’s safe to assume if you don’t see a Ticketmaster charge on your CC by now you probably lost MSG? 
    My request is still open, it does not show if I have won or lost.
    murdochanson @ expressobeans.com
    MurdocHanson @ Discogs.com
    Murdoc_Hanson @ collectionzz.com
    Mansfield, Massachusetts (September 16, 1998) / Saratoga Springs, New York (August 27, 2000) / Albany, New York (April 29, 2003) / Mansfield, Massachusetts (July 02, 2003) / Mansfield, Massachusetts (July 03, 2003) / Boston, Massachusetts (September 28, 2004) / Boston, Massachusetts (September 29, 2004) / Kitchener, Ontario (September 11, 2005) / London, Ontario (September 12, 2005) / Hamilton, Ontario (September 13, 2005) / Albany, New York (May 12, 2006) / Hartford, CT (May 15, 2010) / Wrigley Field (July 19, 2013) / Worcester, MA (October 15, 2013) / Worcester, MA (October 16, 2013) / Brooklyn, NY (October 19, 2013) / Boston 1 (August 05, 2016) / Boston 2 (August 07, 2016) / MSG , NY (September 11, 2022) / MSG 1, NY (September 03, 2024) / MSG 2, NY (September 04, 2024) / Boston 1 (September 15, 2024) / Boston 2 (September 17, 2024) 
  • SHZASHZA Posts: 3,895
    MSG No
    LA1 Yes
    Vegas Yes 
    Camden Yes (lawn)
    LA2 No 
    Nashville No 
    STL No 

Last 3 I still had good seats from F2F so I ranked them lower. 
  • Lowlight11Lowlight11 Posts: 271
    dgater said:
    dgater said:
    Yeah, I hear you. I would be in favor of the lottery looking at how many shows one person is selected for and putting priority on those with 0 shows before selecting them again. I was shut out in 2020 lottery and had MSG and Baltimore as choices. 
    I had seats for Baltimore, but got them during the verified fan sale. Guess that's my only hope now.
  • jenjen5769jenjen5769 Posts: 108
    Omg I got MSG!!! 
    I have never seen a show there, ever! 
    Was my first priority.. I also got Camden lawn

holy shit, I can’t believe it 
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,126
    Holy shit I won MSG!

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Jamer196Jamer196 Posts: 374
    PM16037 said:
    PD279656 said:
    My request is still open, it does not show if I have won or lost.
    Will it show? Mine also still says request received 
  • JBob87JBob87 Posts: 457
    Hell yes glad to see people scoring, congrats!
  • blairs1blairs1 Ontario, Canada Posts: 245
    JimmyV said:
    Holy shit I won MSG!
    are these recent selections or emails from an hour or so ago? single ticket or a pair? either way - congrats!
  • Anyone not get Oakland 1 as their first choice? That’s what I put in for and haven’t heard anything yet. I did have to refund one ticket, so wondering if that has anything to do with it. 
  • PJ-CubsPJ-Cubs Posts: 3,316
    Has anyone won MSG with their 2nd priority?