What Shows Did You Enter The Lottery For?

1235»

Comments

• cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,680
    PJNB said:
    Possibly a very dumb Verified Fan question…. We have two tickets to a show but I also wanted to buy a single on Verified Fan for one of the kids (I know they wouldn’t be seated next to us—older kid anyway).   Am I able to do that on my Ticketmaster account if I already have seats?
    Yes you should be able to. I believe max tickets per account is 4.
    Possibly a very dumb Verified Fan question…. We have two tickets to a show but I also wanted to buy a single on Verified Fan for one of the kids (I know they wouldn’t be seated next to us—older kid anyway).   Am I able to do that on my Ticketmaster account if I already have seats?
    I believe the limit is 4 tickets, so you should be OK buying a VF single.
    Thanks guys
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 Posts: 28,392
    Let s go!!!!!!!
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • drakeheuer14drakeheuer14 Posts: 4,450
    May the GA gods be ever in your favor… unless you wanted reserved
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,703
    I just want 2 in the building in Nashville. I am not picky where. If I don’t get something in the lottery or verified sale, I will be hitting the F2F. 
  • tschavtschav Posts: 2,831
    edited March 2022
    I woke up last night sweating and wondering if I should put in for more dates. And then I realized  that I already have a few shows, and was only gunning for one more.

It’ll be very interesting to see how the F2F pans out in terms of availability and quality of tickets, especially if any pandemic concerns linger.
  • cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,680
    The shows are so far from me that we’re only doing one show.  So we’re going all out that week in that one city and making a family vacation out of it.  

Love that some of you are putting in for a bunch of shows.  
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,429