blairs1blairs1 Ontario, Canada Posts: 146
    689,xxx section 11, row T. single seat.
  • Options
    TuckerKattTuckerKatt Posts: 120
    RK50065 said:
    Bremerton said:
    25xxxx Sec 12 row Q. 
    25xxxx in row Q, 26xxx in row R. Yep that makes sense  :/
    this sucks, knowing your Camden seats also. These don't seem to be as bad of an outlier, but still...ugh. 
    Premium seating and deals with venues and stuff that moves everyone back is one thing, but I should still have better seats than people with much higher numbers. Seniority seating seems to have become random seating.
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,754
    AXS usually does MGM Garden I think. I believe a lot of errors have been made here with seniority over a couple of shows at least. 

In the past with 10C we really did not have access to all of this info since we got our seats day of the show. I would imagine that it was better run than this though. 
  • Options
    brookesbrookes Posts: 15
    JojoRice said:
    brookes said:
    I'm confused-this is mine and by looking at the seating chart on TM it doesn't make sense. Not complaining at all since it's better than I expected.

Seats I got are right next to those!!
    Sick!! I'm going to be about 6 months pregnant for the show and coming from Maine. I'm still up in the air if I'm going to do it. I'd much rather do Vegas not carrying a child hahaha.
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    Bremerton said:
    25xxxx Sec 12 row Q. 
    I am sure you know what your number is but is there a chance it lapsed and higher than you think? Pretty frustrating if not.
    Yes I am sure. It has never lapsed. I maintain my membership for one reason and it ain't the free t-shirt.
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,754
    PJNB said:
    Bremerton said:
    25xxxx Sec 12 row Q. 
    I am sure you know what your number is but is there a chance it lapsed and higher than you think? Pretty frustrating if not.
    Yes I am sure. It has never lapsed. I maintain my membership for one reason and it ain't the free t-shirt.
    Ridiculous. Sorry to hear that and hopefully something can come from 10C with a response or reasoning. 
  • Options
    CarryTheZeroCarryTheZero Posts: 2,135
    269###
    Floor section B, row G, 
    Just a single ticket; very excited.
  • Options
    JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 3,931
    brookes said:
    JojoRice said:
    brookes said:
    I'm confused-this is mine and by looking at the seating chart on TM it doesn't make sense. Not complaining at all since it's better than I expected.

Seats I got are right next to those!!
    Sick!! I'm going to be about 6 months pregnant for the show and coming from Maine. I'm still up in the air if I'm going to do it. I'd much rather do Vegas not carrying a child hahaha.
    Good luck!  Hopefully you'll be able to make it.  I'll be listing mine on the F2F site since my plans have changed over the last few days.  I'm doing the LA shows instead.  
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • Options
    GA here as well - wooooo
    Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
  • Options
    BloodMeridian80BloodMeridian80 Seattle Posts: 580
    134xxx - Section 12, Row P
  • Options
    CC109494CC109494 Posts: 11
    260XXX, Floor C - Row E.    After Baltimore cancel, this is an awesome make-up....
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    PJNB said:
    Bremerton said:
    25xxxx Sec 12 row Q. 
    Ridiculous. Sorry to hear that and hopefully something can come from 10C with a response or reasoning. 

Hopefully. If they decided to scrap seniority altogether that's up to them, but tour announcement plainly says "Reserved seated tickets are assigned to members based on seniority in the Ten Club and will start closest to the stage extending back" and that is clearly not happening. Maybe my # got fat-fingered as 266xxx instead of 26xxx!
  • Options
    315XXX, Floor Section C, Row K
  • Options
    tschavtschav Posts: 2,768
    Can't complain with a good floor seat:
    265XXX - Floor A Row F

Friend landed decent seats too given his high number:
    692XXX - Sec 9 Row H
  • Options
    JBob87JBob87 Posts: 431
    665xxx, Section 11 Row V

Not amazing but will definitely happily take it 
  • Options
    Red MosqitoRed Mosqito Posts: 1,229
    276xxx and scored Section 12 row Q. 
  • Options
    NoloadNoload Monticello, Georgia Posts: 1,630
    I got 16 row M
    www.twitter.com/robert_harbin
  • Options
    redsox04redsox04 Posts: 66
    327XXX Floor A Row D.  Very Happy.  
  • Options
    The_Giant_MidgetThe_Giant_Midget Los Angeles Posts: 539
    428xxx, sec 13, row U
    Beacon '08
    Philly 2-4 '09
    Newark '10
    MSG 1+2 '10
    E.V. Beacon 1+2 '11
    Made in America Festival '12
    Worcester 1+2 '13
    Brooklyn 1+2 '13
    Global Citizens Festival '15
    MSG 1+2 '16
    Fenway Park 1+2 '16
    Ohana '17
    Home Shows 1+2 '18
    Ohana '18
    Ohana '19
    Sea Hear Now '21
    Ohana '21
    LA 1+2 '22
    Austin 1+2 '23
    Ohana '23
  • Options
    smaksmak Posts: 226
    26xxx -- Section 12, Row R. This is a lot further back than any of the dozens of shows I've had 10C tickets for. 
    I got 13R which are the same. 71xxx

definitely not exactly where we should be. 

• Options
    Jason7192Jason7192 Southern Indiana Posts: 311
    500,XXX  Sec 10, row G
  • Options
    NoloadNoload Monticello, Georgia Posts: 1,630
    smak said:
    26xxx -- Section 12, Row R. This is a lot further back than any of the dozens of shows I've had 10C tickets for. 

Double crazy!
    www.twitter.com/robert_harbin
  • Options
    nickjoynickjoy Seattle Posts: 17
    660,XXX
    Sec 8, Row E

The Gorge Amphitheater - 9/1/05
    The Gorge Amphitheater - 7/22/06
    The Gorge Amphitheater - 7/23/06
    Safeco Field - 8/8/18
    Safeco Field - 8/10/18
    The Forum - 5/6/22
    Oakland Arena - 5/12/22
    Oakland Arena - 5/13/22
    Hyde Park - 7/8/22
    Hyde Park - 7/9/22
    Ball Arena - 9/22/22

• Options
    HawaiiJenHawaiiJen Hawaii Posts: 3
    Does everyone have their seat assignments? I got the confirmation email that I scored Vegas tickets but no seats yet! Now I’m worried!
  • Options
    smak said:

There doesn't seem to be any pattern to seating for Camden and Vegas
  • Options
    tschavtschav Posts: 2,768
    Sides on lower level seem to inject themselves around GA, and seniority doesn’t necessarily mean right behind GA on the floor. But yeah, it’s a bit random.
  • Options
    UtahBoltUtahBolt Posts: 188
    edited March 2022

Post edited by UtahBolt on
  • Options
    BF25394BF25394 Posts: 3,268
    PJNB said:
    PJNB said:
    Bremerton said:
    25xxxx Sec 12 row Q. 

Hopefully. If they decided to scrap seniority altogether that's up to them, but tour announcement plainly says "Reserved seated tickets are assigned to members based on seniority in the Ten Club and will start closest to the stage extending back" and that is clearly not happening. Maybe my # got fat-fingered as 266xxx instead of 26xxx!
    This happened to me in Seattle in 2009 (i.e., my number got misassigned from 163xxx to something much higher).  They gave me two free bootlegs as compensation.
    I gather speed from you fucking with me.
  • Options
    BF25394BF25394 Posts: 3,268
    Where are you all seeing your tickets?  In "My Tickets" on Ticketmaster?  I still don't see anything there for Vegas even though I received confirmation that I got a ticket during the Ten Club lottery.
    I gather speed from you fucking with me.
  • Options
    iamloco724iamloco724 Brooklyn NY Posts: 1,441
    BF25394 said:
    Where are you all seeing your tickets?  In "My Tickets" on Ticketmaster?  I still don't see anything there for Vegas even though I received confirmation that I got a ticket during the Ten Club lottery.
    You should be getting an email to claim them then they will be in your account