Options

Denver Roll Call 2022

124»

Comments

• Options
    For anyone needing to park, if you use the SpotHero app, you can park in a garage 3-4 blocks from the arena for $7 from 7pm-12am

THIS.  I just bought a spot, thank you for the heads up.  I sat in the parking lot in January after seeing Tool in the negative 10 temps for over an hour trying to leave at 1045pm on a weeknight at Ball Arena and didnt get home until 1230a.  This is solid advice guys!   
    * Grant Park, Chicago - Aug 05, 2006
    * United Center, Chicago - Aug 23, 2009
    * United Center, Chicago - Aug 24, 2009
    * Wachovia Spectrum, Philadelphia - Oct 27, 2009
    * Wachovia Spectrum, Philadelphia - Oct 28, 2009
    * Wachovia Spectrum, Philadelphia - Oct 30, 2009
    * Wachovia Spectrum, Philadelphia - Oct 31, 2009
    * Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre, Indianapolis - May 07, 2010
    * Alpine Valley Music Theater, East Troy - Sept 3, 2011 (PJ20)
    * Alpine Valley Music Theater, East Troy - Sept 4, 2011 (PJ20)
    *Wrigley Field, Chicago - July 19, 2013
    *Italia Stadio Olympico, Rome Italy - June 26, 2018. (no I did not get a poster!)
    *Golden 1 Center, Sacramento - May 18, 2022 -- CANCELLED
    *MGM Grand Arena - May 20, 2022 --CANCELLED 
    *Ball Arena, Denver - Sept 22, 2022
    *Ruoff Music Center, Indianapolis - Sept 10, 2023 -- POSTPONED FML
  • Options
    Habit4me said:
    Habit4me said:
    Have the outdoor merch lines been crazy long this tour? Contemplating heading to Ball Arena early this afternoon, but not sure what to expect. And yes, that poster for the show tonight is HOT GARBAGE but I'm buying it anyways lol 
    Nashville and St. Louis were terrible. Nashville was like a six-hour wait and both opened more than an hour late. OKC was pretty standard fare. I got in a little after one, waited a few hours and had fun with people in line (there was a lot of shade), and got everything I wanted but city shirt, which was down to only medium and smalls. I wasn't going to wait in OKC because of the heat, but when the line wasn't that bad decided to go for it. Probably going to be luck of the draw. Would imagine Denver is worse than OKC, but maybe the cool and wet weather will scare some off. I am a poster guy too and don't like it, and the sticker and shirt have grown on me since I first saw, so I will try somewhere. Not sure I can get there for outside, though.
    Thanks for the response. Based on what I've been reading, there is already a contingent of PJ faithful lined up for both merch and GA right now at Ball Arena. I guess they started lining up a little before 8am.. I don't think that bodes well for later this afternoon, but to your point, maybe this weather will scare some people away. I went to the San Diego show and pressed my luck by skipping early merch lines, and was able to walk right up to a booth about an hour before showtime to purchase a poster. I think I'll pass on getting there early today and press my luck again :) Fingers crossed!
    People lining up doesn't totally kill it, just depends on how many and how together the merch staff has it. I am still on the fence about trying to get there early. I probably couldn't get there before 1, which is when I got there for OKC and it worked out. May just try and be early to the doors.
  • Options
    rfherbstrfherbst Denver Posts: 28
    edited September 2022
    I have 2 Denver tickets for sale - Section 108
    Face value - $245 for the pair. 
    Venmo payment. 
    PM if interested

TICKETS SOLD
    Post edited by rfherbst on
  • Options
    For anyone needing to park, if you use the SpotHero app, you can park in a garage 3-4 blocks from the arena for $7 from 7pm-12am

If you want to drink but don’t want to be in LoHi or RiNo with all the craziness…I’ll be on West 32nd in the Highlands before the show. I do not recommend going to the regular Highlands for dinner/drinks….absolute shit show of 21-25 year olds everywhere you go.

And make sure you go to Voodoo Doughnuts during the day or after the show; they close at 3am. Great dispensary near it called Good Chemistry too.
    Thank you! I went to an Avs game last January and I think I got lucky getting out was a breeze. This time I'll do the SpotHero. 
  • Options
    baggio16baggio16 Posts: 29
    edited September 2022
    I have two one ticket in 116. $125 face value. Can meet up before show and go in together, not sure I can transfer from app. 

One ticket sold. One available.

Send me a message if interested. 
    These are sold. 
    Thanks
    Post edited by baggio16 on
  • Options
    BB257409BB257409 Denver, CO Posts: 8
    baggio16 said:
    I have two tickets in 116. $245 face value. Can meet up before show and go in together, not sure I can transfer from app. 

PM sent, but I will only be using 1 of the tix, so looking for someone to buy the other one.

• Options
    BB257409 said:
    baggio16 said:
    I have two tickets in 116. $245 face value. Can meet up before show and go in together, not sure I can transfer from app. 

PM sent, but I will only be using 1 of the tix, so looking for someone to buy the other one.

PM sent...
  • Options
    BB257409BB257409 Denver, CO Posts: 8
    edited September 2022
    I have 1 ticket for sale: Section 310 Row 11 Seat 2. $122.50, which is what I paid for the ticket. PM me.

SOLD!

Post edited by BB257409 on
  • Options
    So excited for the show! PS—I just had emergency brain surgery 13 days ago and I’m cleared to go! Please help bump my post asking them to dedicate Alice to me by commenting on it 👏🏽

• Options
    I wanna hear Alice to!
  • Options
    Andarchy said:
    So excited for the show! PS—I just had emergency brain surgery 13 days ago and I’m cleared to go! Please help bump my post asking them to dedicate Alice to me by commenting on it 👏🏽

Alice? Alice?  Who the fuck is Alice? 
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,967
    Andarchy said:

Alice? Alice?  Who the fuck is Alice? 
    Oh, I...oh, I'm still Alice
    Yeah, I...oh, I'm still Alice

We're all still Alice
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    I think she was a waitress in Arizona 
  • Options
    24 years, just waiting for a chance… 

• Options
    PJ1973PJ1973 Winston-Salem, NC Posts: 399
    I think she was a waitress in Arizona 
    You can get anything you want at her restaurant in Massachusetts 
  • Options
    SB62034 said:
    Well I have some trouble with posts/messages here, and I don’t use the forum quite enough to figure out why…anyway, I’m gonna throw this out there. Long story short a friend bailed last minute and I have one ticket(on my phone, don’t know how to transfer)that I’m willing to part with. So I’m sure someone out there is still looking…it’s GA/floor. And I plan to be there early enough to try to get pretty close…face value, of course. 
    Keep on RITFW!!!!
    @SB62034 I'll take the ticket! 🙏 I'm at the venue! Please check your inbox! :)
  • Options
    Anyone know what time PJ will take the stage roughly tonight?

*Italia Stadio Olympico, Rome Italy - June 26, 2018. (no I did not get a poster!)
  • Options
    zachjgzachjg Posts: 105
    If you look at setlistfm, they come on 9-9:05 pretty consistently.  Thanks PJ fans.

• Options
    JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,431
    TRoshford said:
    Anyone know what time PJ will take the stage roughly tonight?

When they take the stage, they usually do it peacefully as opposed to roughly.

But yeah, usually 8:45 or 9:00!
  • Options
    TRoshfordTRoshford Posts: 76
    edited September 2022
    I was able to upgrade to lower levels from my upper seats at the last minute.   Anyone need 2 tickets?  Face value of course. 312.952.2315. Already at parking lot. 
    *Sold*. Thanks guys! 
    Post edited by TRoshford on