Options

Denver Roll Call 2022

Comments

• Options
    gatorjamgatorjam West Palm Beach, Florida Posts: 187
    Coming in from West Palm Beach Florida!!  
    2003-Tampa
    2006-East Rutherford
    2008-West Palm Beach
    2009- Philadelphia
    2016- Fort Lauderdale and Miami
  • Options
    Thanks to my guardian angel here on the board, i'm coming all the way from Federal Heights, CO tomorrow!  
    * Grant Park, Chicago - Aug 05, 2006
    * United Center, Chicago - Aug 23, 2009
    * United Center, Chicago - Aug 24, 2009
    * Wachovia Spectrum, Philadelphia - Oct 27, 2009
    * Wachovia Spectrum, Philadelphia - Oct 28, 2009
    * Wachovia Spectrum, Philadelphia - Oct 30, 2009
    * Wachovia Spectrum, Philadelphia - Oct 31, 2009
    * Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre, Indianapolis - May 07, 2010
    * Alpine Valley Music Theater, East Troy - Sept 3, 2011 (PJ20)
    * Alpine Valley Music Theater, East Troy - Sept 4, 2011 (PJ20)
    *Wrigley Field, Chicago - July 19, 2013
    *Italia Stadio Olympico, Rome Italy - June 26, 2018. (no I did not get a poster!)
    *Golden 1 Center, Sacramento - May 18, 2022 -- CANCELLED
    *MGM Grand Arena - May 20, 2022 --CANCELLED 
    *Ball Arena, Denver - Sept 22, 2022
    *Ruoff Music Center, Indianapolis - Sept 10, 2023 -- POSTPONED FML
  • Options
    JMoneyJMoney Denver Posts: 44
    In the house! Going through a bit of withdrawal since it's my first non-GA pit in Denver but it's probably a good thing. Hoping to hear trail magic such as Deep, In My Tree, In Hiding, Tremor Christ, Rival, Unthought Known,  Hail Hail, Faithfull, Cropduster, 1/2 Full, the list goes on. Best to the folks traveling here, and I hope to run into you at some point tomorrow.
    Lake Fairfax, VA '92 - Missoula, MT '12 - Baltimore '13 - Denver '14 - Telluride '16 - Denver '22
  • Options
    Coming in from Minneapolis! Can’t wait! 

Hoping I’m able to score a poster as I missed out in St Louis.
  • Options
    I will be there.  Driving from Santa Fe, New Mexico!
  • Options
    This is my home show. Just got back from Nashville and OKC. Funny enough, I've seen eight shows since the last time they were in Denver. And also because of life and just getting back from a weeklong trip, I can't just blow off the whole day for merch and stuff around the show, so who knows how all that will go! But looking forward to one more fun night of Pearl Jam this year!
  • Options
    Was a Miami, FL resident when I bought our tickets. Planned to travel out, visit friends, see PJ. Fast forward 2.5 years and we live here, a brief walk to the commuter rail, 2 stops from the arena. Reminds me of just how crazy life is!  I hope all who travel in have an amazing time. Weather looks spotty but temps are great. Catch a ballgame at Coors if you have time. Hit up some breweries, get a hike in, catch Arlo Parks, Built to Spill, Chemical Brothers, Hot Since ‘82…. You’re coming to an amazing city. Enjoy it!
  • Options
    TC116698TC116698 Denver Posts: 53
    edited September 2022
    Trade Completed - Thanks Steve I have 2 great ten club reserved seats in Section 148 for the Denver show 9-22 that I would love to trade for 2 GA seats.   Cant Wait for the show tomorrow. Saw them in LA in April and it was awesome. Frist Show was Boulder 92  
    Post edited by TC116698 on
    "Up here so high, the sky I scrape"
  • Options
    Long shot I know...looking to trade 2 floor seats for 2 GA at tomorrow nights show. I have been a dedicated fan since the 90s and have been to my fair share of shows but have never been able to snag GA tickets. In Dec 2019 my family moved from NY to NM (big change) , right before the world changed! My last show was in 2016 at MSG.

I had tickets for Vegas this past May which sadly got canceled when Matt and Jeff got covid. I am FINALLY gonna see the guys after 6 LONG years -- last stop of the tour. My 8 year old daughter is so excited for me! I will take her with me next time.

...Oh and my second wish would be for the guys to play "Crown of Thorns" (which I was hoping would have happened in Vegas)  and/or "Release" but looks like MSG got that wish 
  • Options
    Went to the San Diego Gigaton World Tour Opener.

Will be in Denver for the Tour closer tomorrow.

All I ask is that Eddie doesn't talk for 30 minutes like he did in San Diego.

Please just kick out the jams all night long!!!!!!!
  • Options
    mookie71mookie71 austin tx Posts: 20
    checking in from Austin tx. Denver will be my 15th show, can't wait for the tour finale. maybe a full album show?... cheers to everyone
  • Options
    SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,292
    Coming in tomorrow, will be in the pit. Show #21, I thought it fitting that I'm heading to Vegas the next day 
  • Options
    Wooo very excited!
    2006: Hartford
    2008: Camden 2, Hartford
    2010: Hartford
    2013: Wrigley, Worcester x2, Hartford
    2015: NYC
    2016: Philly 2, MSG x2, Boston 2, (TOTD Philly 2, MSG)
    2018: Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Boston x2
    2022: San Diego, Sacramento, Las Vegas
  • Options
    SB62034SB62034 Bluffton, SC Posts: 33
    Well I have some trouble with posts/messages here, and I don’t use the forum quite enough to figure out why…anyway, I’m gonna throw this out there. Long story short a friend bailed last minute and I have one ticket(on my phone, don’t know how to transfer)that I’m willing to part with. So I’m sure someone out there is still looking…it’s GA/floor. And I plan to be there early enough to try to get pretty close…face value, of course. 
    Keep on RITFW!!!!
    Indianapolis '98
    2000: Cincinnati, Columbus, Pittsburgh, Detroit
    Cleveland '03
    2006: Denver 7/2,7/3, Gorge 7/22, 7/23
    Charlotte '13
    2016: Jacksonville, Greeneville, Columbia
  • Options
    Pm’d!
  • Options
    YES!!!!!!  TONIGHT!!!!!!!
    We're landing at 3pm from Philly
    BRING
    IT
    ON!!!!!!!
    support The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
    http://giving.chop.edu/site/PageServer?pagename=give_GiveTheGift
  • Options
    adamg5adamg5 Posts: 781
    Please say hi to the short guy with his 10 year old daughter sitting Mikes side 4 rows up!!!

so pumped to go with my mini me 
  • Options
    Redmosquito91Redmosquito91 Jackson, WY Posts: 48
    I’ll be there! Super pumped!!

I could put out one song wish it’d be Red Mosquito. It’s one of my all time favorites and I still haven’t caught it!
    Pittsburgh 4/26/03, State College 5/3/03, Reading 10/1/04, Toledo 10/2/04, Toronto 9/19/05, Pittsburgh 9/28/05, Cleveland 5/20/06, Pittsburgh 6/23/06, Cincinnati 6/24/06, Washington D.C. 6/22/08, Cleveland 5/9/10, Pittsburgh 10/11/13, San Diego 11/21/13, Los Angeles 11/23/13, Los Angeles 11/24/13, Oakland 11/26/13, Missoula 8/13/18, Denver 9/22/22, St. Paul 8/31/23, St. Paul 9/2/23
  • Options
    TM just posted a few sets of ticket in the 112 & 114. GL!
  • Options
    lisalamblisalamb Posts: 65
    edited September 2022
    Post edited by lisalamb on
  • Options
    SB62034 said:
    Well I have some trouble with posts/messages here, and I don’t use the forum quite enough to figure out why…anyway, I’m gonna throw this out there. Long story short a friend bailed last minute and I have one ticket(on my phone, don’t know how to transfer)that I’m willing to part with. So I’m sure someone out there is still looking…it’s GA/floor. And I plan to be there early enough to try to get pretty close…face value, of course. 
    Keep on RITFW!!!!
    Crazy! Someone snap up this ticket👍
  • Options
    Anybody know where merch set up is?
  • Options
    Already here from Columbus, OH. My second GA show, after Cincy in 2014. Can't wait, and I absolutely love seeing the multi-generational thing...took my 11 yr old to the Toronto show 2 weeks ago, what a priceless father-and-son trip. 
    "But first he was stripped and then he was stabbed by faceless men, well, fuckers, he still stands!"
    "No matter how cold the winter, there's a spring time ahead..."
    "'You're still alive,' she said.  Oh, and do I deserve to be?  Is that the question?  And if so...if so...who answers?...who answers?" 
    "I believe, and I believe 'cuz I can see our future days. Days of you and me."

1998.08.26 Cleveland/Cuyahoga Falls; 2000.10.14 Houston; 2000.10.15 Houston; 2003.04.06 Houston;
    2004.10.02 Toledo; 2006.05.20 Cleveland; 2006.05.22 Auburn Hills; 2010.05.06 Columbus;
    2010.05.09 Cleveland; 2014.10.01 Cincinnati; 2016.04.26 Lexington; 2018.08.18 Chicago N1;
    2018.08.18 Chicago N2; 2022.09.08 Toronto; 2022.09.22 Denver; 2023.09.10 Noblesville, IN
  • Options
    A random question: has anyone ever tried to exchange a Tshirt? In Toronto, we waited in the preshow merch line for 3 hours, got our stuff, went to the show, and not until I got home the next day did I realize the "Don't Give Up" shirt I had just bought was screwed up. The screened graphic on the front is visible skewed, just...crooked. I love the shirt, would like a replacement, but I'm not sure if I can just "return" it or whatever, or if I just have to buy another one. Anyone else ever experience this?
    "But first he was stripped and then he was stabbed by faceless men, well, fuckers, he still stands!"
    "No matter how cold the winter, there's a spring time ahead..."
    "'You're still alive,' she said.  Oh, and do I deserve to be?  Is that the question?  And if so...if so...who answers?...who answers?" 
    "I believe, and I believe 'cuz I can see our future days. Days of you and me."

1998.08.26 Cleveland/Cuyahoga Falls; 2000.10.14 Houston; 2000.10.15 Houston; 2003.04.06 Houston;
    2004.10.02 Toledo; 2006.05.20 Cleveland; 2006.05.22 Auburn Hills; 2010.05.06 Columbus;
    2010.05.09 Cleveland; 2014.10.01 Cincinnati; 2016.04.26 Lexington; 2018.08.18 Chicago N1;
    2018.08.18 Chicago N2; 2022.09.08 Toronto; 2022.09.22 Denver; 2023.09.10 Noblesville, IN
  • Options
    Have the outdoor merch lines been crazy long this tour? Contemplating heading to Ball Arena early this afternoon, but not sure what to expect. And yes, that poster for the show tonight is HOT GARBAGE but I'm buying it anyways lol 
  • Options
    HailHailVitalogyHailHailVitalogy Posts: 4,565
    edited September 2022
    For anyone needing to park, if you use the SpotHero app, you can park in a garage 3-4 blocks from the arena for $7 from 7pm-12am

If you want to drink but don’t want to be in LoHi or RiNo with all the craziness…I’ll be on West 32nd in the Highlands before the show. I do not recommend going to the regular Highlands for dinner/drinks….absolute shit show of 21-25 year olds everywhere you go.

And make sure you go to Voodoo Doughnuts during the day or after the show; they close at 3am. Great dispensary near it called Good Chemistry too.
    Post edited by HailHailVitalogy on
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2
  • Options
    Habit4me said:
    Have the outdoor merch lines been crazy long this tour? Contemplating heading to Ball Arena early this afternoon, but not sure what to expect. And yes, that poster for the show tonight is HOT GARBAGE but I'm buying it anyways lol 
    Nashville and St. Louis were terrible. Nashville was like a six-hour wait and both opened more than an hour late. OKC was pretty standard fare. I got in a little after one, waited a few hours and had fun with people in line (there was a lot of shade), and got everything I wanted but city shirt, which was down to only medium and smalls. I wasn't going to wait in OKC because of the heat, but when the line wasn't that bad decided to go for it. Probably going to be luck of the draw. Would imagine Denver is worse than OKC, but maybe the cool and wet weather will scare some off. I am a poster guy too and don't like it, and the sticker and shirt have grown on me since I first saw, so I will try somewhere. Not sure I can get there for outside, though.
  • Options
    Habit4me said:
    Nashville and St. Louis were terrible. Nashville was like a six-hour wait and both opened more than an hour late. OKC was pretty standard fare. I got in a little after one, waited a few hours and had fun with people in line (there was a lot of shade), and got everything I wanted but city shirt, which was down to only medium and smalls. I wasn't going to wait in OKC because of the heat, but when the line wasn't that bad decided to go for it. Probably going to be luck of the draw. Would imagine Denver is worse than OKC, but maybe the cool and wet weather will scare some off. I am a poster guy too and don't like it, and the sticker and shirt have grown on me since I first saw, so I will try somewhere. Not sure I can get there for outside, though.
    Thanks for the response. Based on what I've been reading, there is already a contingent of PJ faithful lined up for both merch and GA right now at Ball Arena. I guess they started lining up a little before 8am.. I don't think that bodes well for later this afternoon, but to your point, maybe this weather will scare some people away. I went to the San Diego show and pressed my luck by skipping early merch lines, and was able to walk right up to a booth about an hour before showtime to purchase a poster. I think I'll pass on getting there early today and press my luck again :) Fingers crossed!
  • Options
    zachjgzachjg Posts: 105
    If anyone can help with a XL Denver shirt my Otterbox case of your choosing and screen protection offer is still up on the table.
  • Options
    Anyone willing to get me a poster and I’ll buy yours for you? I’ll be getting to arena around 6 ish. Thanks in advance