Options

Denver Roll Call 2022

Comments

• Options
    madtowndavemadtowndave Minneapolis, MN Posts: 4,012
    I'll be traveling in from MN for the show!
    Nashville-00
    Nashville-03
    Chicago-07
    E.V. Milwaukee-08
    Chicago 1 & 2-09
    Alpine Valley 1 & 2-11
    Wrigley-13
    St. Paul-14
    Milwaukee-14
    Denver-22
    St. Paul 1 & 2 - 23
  • Options
    zachjgzachjg Posts: 105
    Looking for an extra pair if anyone can help.  Thanks.
  • Options
    wbutler29wbutler29 Posts: 911
    Any locals have any feedback on The Curtis?  Appears to be the closest Hilton property to the venue.  Curious about surrounding area, restaurants/bars close by, etc.  Thanks in advance.
  • Options
    jeffgutzjeffgutz Posts: 2
    wbutler29 said:
    Any locals have any feedback on The Curtis?  Appears to be the closest Hilton property to the venue.  Curious about surrounding area, restaurants/bars close by, etc.  Thanks in advance.
    It's a solid choice. Walking distance to plenty restaurants. Sams No. 3 is a great local diner, gigantic menu for breakfast lunch and dinner (low end... plus Mellow Mushroom, Rock Bottom Brewery, Modern Market...). Plus tons of other high end if that's your bag (Tamayo, Rioja, etc.). Won't even need a car. Solid choice.  
  • Options
    wbutler29wbutler29 Posts: 911
    jeffgutz said:
    wbutler29 said:
    It's a solid choice. Walking distance to plenty restaurants. Sams No. 3 is a great local diner, gigantic menu for breakfast lunch and dinner (low end... plus Mellow Mushroom, Rock Bottom Brewery, Modern Market...). Plus tons of other high end if that's your bag (Tamayo, Rioja, etc.). Won't even need a car. Solid choice.  
    Thanks for the feedback/intel Jeff
  • Options
    listwishlistwish TX Posts: 32
    Indeed can’t wait 
    UNT , SMU, Austin , Dallas 3x, PJ20, Wrigley, Missoula, Mexico City, OK C, Tulsa 
  • Options
    Given to...Given to... Wyoming Posts: 4,977
    Driving home from Yellowstone the day before the show.  Quick tun around and a 7 hour drive from Wyoming. 

Denver shows are special to me.  1st one was with Petty.  Last one Ed dedicated Lighting Bolt to my daughter Hannah. 

Can't wait to add this one to the list. 

Would like to hear Garden again along with 32 other songs.
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
  • Options
    UtahBoltUtahBolt Posts: 188
    Driving home from Yellowstone the day before the show.  Quick tun around and a 7 hour drive from Wyoming. 

Denver shows are special to me.  1st one was with Petty.  Last one Ed dedicated Lighting Bolt to my daughter Hannah. 

Can't wait to add this one to the list. 

Would like to hear Garden again along with 32 other songs.
    Aw come on man!  I remember the LB dedication to Hannah!  It is my daughter's name and LB is her favorite PJ song as well so I was in GA with my phone held high and her on the other end listening and both of us wondering who is this other Hannah!?    :D 

Not to mention I was there in SLC '09 when they opened with Of The Girl after you campaigned on here for that song (same daughter?).  Remember it vividly!  Apparently, whenever PJ is in the mood to honor someone in your family, I have to be there as well?  :D    

Good on you man!  Hoping to land in Denver again this time, did SD and will be in Vegas but the Denver ticket seems to be the elusive one!
  • Options
    1ThoughtKnown1ThoughtKnown Posts: 6,155
    edited July 2022
    Booked the flights today and got a room at the Staybridge about 20 min walk from Ball Arena. Show will be here before you know it and wanted to get flights before airline flights get too haywire with prices. 👍

Really looking forward to this, I never been to Denver (other than the airport). Spend a couple nights there after the show. Good times await! 
  • Options
    mca47mca47 Posts: 13,251
    Coming in from Phoenix.  Will be my second show of the tour.
    Can't fn wait!  Where are all of you staying?  Where's the pre-party?  Where's the post-party?
  • Options
    edited September 2022
    If anyone is willing to help me out with getting a XL mens Denver specific shirt.  Won't be down from Fort Collins until closer to show time.  Appreciate the consideration.
    Post edited by zachjg on
  • Options
    nooramnooram Posts: 389
    I'll be traveling in from MN for the show!
    Same - flying in on Monday and staying at my buddy's house in Golden.  Also am hitting the Clerks III showing in Boulder on the 20th - Jay and Silent Bob, represent.
    Seattle 8/91, MPLS 3/92, St Paul 8/92, Denver 6/95, Missoula 6/98, MPLS 6/98, Albuquerque 10/00, Seattle 12/02, St Paul 6/03, Thunder Bay 9/05, DC 5/06, St Paul x2 6/06, Vancouver (EV) 4/08, DC 6/08, Chicago x2 8/09, KC 5/10, MPLS (EV) 7/11, Chicago 7/13, St Paul 10/14, Santiago 11/15, Missoula 8/18, Denver 9/22, Saint Paul 8/23, Saint Paul 9/23
  • Options
    Good people of Colorado, I’m looking here, there, & everywhere for a ticket or two to Denver.  I live in Fort Collins and have been shut out of all tix opportunities so far.  Trying to bring my 16 year-old son to his first show but if I can only score one, so be it. 
    I’ve been a fan so long that I waited in line in the November cold in 1993 to see them at the CU field house.  I won’t miss them in CO!  
    Lollapalooza @ Great Woods 8-8-92~~CU Field House 11-26-93~~Red Rocks 6-20-95~~Randall's Island 9-28-96~~Randall's Island 9-29-96~~Columbia, Maryland 9-24-96~~EV solo Hartford, CT 6-18-11~~EV solo Albuquerque, NM 11-6-12~~ Denver 10-22-2014~~Fenway II 8-7-2016
  • Options
    How safe is Denver, specifically the area around the arena? I'm considering flying out to the show, but I'm a little leery because I'll be on my own. If I have to walk back to my hotel afterwards (I'm looking at the Staybridge), what is the over/under on getting mugged?
  • Options
    thebuilderthebuilder Rifle, CO Posts: 118
    I’ll be there section 126.. should be great.
    Feel free 2 feel free
  • Options
    1ThoughtKnown1ThoughtKnown Posts: 6,155
    edited September 2022
    lisalamb said:
    How safe is Denver, specifically the area around the arena? I'm considering flying out to the show, but I'm a little leery because I'll be on my own. If I have to walk back to my hotel afterwards (I'm looking at the Staybridge), what is the over/under on getting mugged?
    We are staying at the Staybridge (West Colfax Ave).  Looks pretty safe, you head south on 11th St until you hit Colfax St. 
    But I’m a guy who walked back to a hotel from EV’s concert at YouTube Theatre in LA.  No one looked at me twice. 

If you are really worried drop me a message. We would be happy to ensure you make the 15 min trek safely with us 👍

• Options
    lisalamb said:
    We are staying at the Staybridge (West Colfax Ave).  Looks pretty safe, you head south on 11th St until you hit Colfax St. 
    But I’m a guy who walked back to a hotel from EV’s concert at YouTube Theatre in LA.  No one looked at me twice. 

If you are really worried drop me a message. We would be happy to ensure you make the 15 min trek safely with us 👍

That is so kind, thank you! I wound up getting a room at a different hotel though =(
  • Options
    lisalamb said:
    lisalamb said:

That is so kind, thank you! I wound up getting a room at a different hotel though =(
    All good. Enjoy the show! 
  • Options
    Looking for tix if anyones plans change please PM me.
  • Options
    Red MosquitoRed Mosquito Charlotte, NC Posts: 68
    Traveling from Charlotte for the show. Will be my first PJ show in Colorado. Very excited.
  • Options
    mca47 said:
    Can't fn wait!  Where are all of you staying?  Where's the pre-party?  Where's the post-party?
    Hope to bump into you, at the show 🤗
    So, What you Giving ?........ (Thanks Speedy, Alesek, & Arq+friends)
    What You Giving

I suggest you step out on your Porch.
    Run away my son. See it all. Oh, See the World!
  • Options
    bosshogg18bosshogg18 Tacoma, WA Posts: 1,082
    Going to be there. Hope to run into a bunch of people from the board
  • Options
    Will be there and really hoping our section 374 seats aren’t terrible. 
  • Options
  • Options
    mca47 said:
    Hope to bump into you, at the show 🤗
    Right on man!  I believe we did meet, briefly, at PJ20 back in the day.
  • Options
    Anyone else staying at the Hilton Denver City Center?  Nice hotel, great bar and not too far from the venue.
  • Options
    steven87steven87 Posts: 1,187
    I have a feeling that this show is going to be epic! Thinking of flying in from NJ, but don’t have a ticket yet. If anyone ends up with an extra single lmk. Thanks! 
  • Options
    In...excited and so ready!
  • Options
    zachjg said:
    If anyone is willing to help me out with getting a XL mens Denver specific shirt.  Won't be down from Fort Collins until closer to show time.  Appreciate the consideration.
    Checking in again to see if anyone can help.  Will get you an Otterbox case of choice and screen protection for your troubles.  Cannot wait for tomorrow.