"Earthling" Out Now!

1235»

Comments

• demetriosdemetrios canadaPosts: 79,755

So, when is The Earthlings coming to Canada?
  • ZodZod Posts: 8,909
    demetrios said:

I feel like the Earthlings is going to be something that doesn't tour too often.  All sorts of members in different bands with other commitments :(   Damn happy I made the Seattle shows my first post covid concert(s).
    Zod said:
    demetrios said:

I feel like the Earthlings is going to be something that doesn't tour too often.  All sorts of members in different bands with other commitments :(   Damn happy I made the Seattle shows my first post covid concert(s).

I hope they get to tour more. Would love to catch a show or 2. 
    Next month Earthling will turn one years old. 

Review: 50 best albums of 2022

32. Eddie Vedder – "Earthling" This is Eddie Vedder's mightiest statement as a solo artist, surpassing both his "Into the Wild" soundtrack and his slightly odd "Ukulele Songs" record. "Earthling" shows the Pearl Jam leader as an alt-rock journeyman. The opening call to action on the album's first track, "Invincible," sets the album off perfectly, while standouts like "Long Way" and the quieter "The Haves" showcase his signature confidence. If you are expecting the hard rock sound of Pearl Jam, you may be disappointed, but the intriguing and catchy "Brother the Cloud" gets close at its apex. This is Vedder feeling comfortable in his maturity.

Eddie Vedder Earthling LP

$19.99
    (You save $20.00 )