ISO EV Pins from solo shows!

OK, This is something I want to complete.  I have N1& N3.

ISO N2 and all the others.

I've got stickers, pins etc from other tours.

If you get both Chitown nights I'd trade a SHN hat for the both of them.

Let me know.

Thanks

Christopher

Comments

• not a zippo!
    I'm good in that department unless they change something, lol!
  • Anybody?

Just a little help...  I don't want to do Ebay...
  • lmckenney24lmckenney24 Posts: 1,989
    If I hit the merch stand tonight, I got you buddy. I'll PM you if any are left when I get in.
  • So im an idiot...in NJ I bought all 3, then somehow lost 2 of them, called the hotel, tore everything apart and nothin...lost the gray and the green, which I think is night 1 and 3?

So I have night 2 (orange and blue) and I'd really like to at least have the Night 3, since it was the show I was at. So we could make that trade
  • If I hit the merch stand tonight, I got you buddy. I'll PM you if any are left when I get in.
    You rock!  Enjoy Dirty Frank!!!
  • So im an idiot...in NJ I bought all 3, then somehow lost 2 of them, called the hotel, tore everything apart and nothin...lost the gray and the green, which I think is night 1 and 3?

So I have night 2 (orange and blue) and I'd really like to at least have the Night 3, since it was the show I was at. So we could make that trade
    Yeah man, we can trade sure!  I think they are only doing 3 colors now?

We shall see after tonight!
    If I hit the merch stand tonight, I got you buddy. I'll PM you if any are left when I get in.
     🤞 
  • If I hit the merch stand tonight, I got you buddy. I'll PM you if any are left when I get in.
     🤞 
    First night we didn't get it so now I hope everybody else does.
     🤞 
    I'd be cool to see for sure. Wonder if they leave it off tonight, similar to what they did with the Beacon back to back shows. We shall see.
     🤞 
    I'd be cool to see for sure. Wonder if they leave it off tonight, similar to what they did with the Beacon back to back shows. We shall see.
    First night they ran out of time.  EV even said he didn't realize there was a curfew.

Yeah man, we can trade sure!  I think they are only doing 3 colors now?

We shall see after tonight!
    Well last night in Chicago the pin was red/black. I had a friend there grab me one and asked them to get the ones I lost, but they didnt have any of the older ones for sale.

Tonights looks just like the N1 Gray, but maybe its different and just cant tell via the picture.
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,717
    The only pin I saw tonight was gray.