As soon as they put “collectible” in the description i can’t stop myself 

plus I don’t want to wait until august 
  • Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 7,651
    72jaybird said:
    Money grab......and they got me.

plus I don’t want to wait until august 
    This was my motivation as well. 
  • JackD.JackD. Posts: 518
    Any international customers? Did they add taxes for you as well? Is that new?
  • This caught me by surprise when an email notification came up on my phone. It was a good thing I was home and the computer was switched on. Logged into the web site and went to order it, next the site went down and said to myself oh great FFS not again. Perhaps it was a gold rush that caused the site to freeze or something and I have accepted I have zero chance of getting a copy. Next my cat woke up because he wanted his supper which was nice and calming when feeding him and I thought to myself, let me have another try at this. Next step I got through and made that order. They say a black cat is bad luck but I disagree and he brought me great luck and he will get extra treats tonight. Can't wait to spin it when it arrives.

• RobbertRobbert Rotterdam, the Netherlands Posts: 910
    edited February 2022
    JackD. said:
    To The Netherlands:
    72 Dollar in total.
    It started with 40 dollar vinyl, then it was 48,60 dollar for the vinyl. Shipping 19,80 dollar. 
    Confusing what cost me what and how many.
    But ordered offcourse
    Post edited by Robbert on
  • JackD. said:
    Robbert said:
    JackD. said:
    To The Netherlands:
    40 dollar vinyl
    32 dollar shipping
    No mention about taxes.
    $40.00 LP
    $19.86 Shipping
    $13.77 Taxes

To Ireland
  • RobbertRobbert Rotterdam, the Netherlands Posts: 910
    JackD. said:
    Robbert said:
    JackD. said:
    To The Netherlands:
    40 dollar vinyl
    32 dollar shipping
    No mention about taxes.
    $40.00 LP
    $19.86 Shipping
    $13.77 Taxes

To Ireland
    Yeah i think its about the same to The Netherlands.
  • JackD.JackD. Posts: 518
    Thanks guys! Looks like they now take foreign taxes in advance. Hope this makes shipment fast as the package won‘t be held in customs.
  • hrd2imgnhrd2imgn Posts: 4,895
    Fresh bought....I am weak
  • JackD. said:
    Thanks guys! Looks like they now take foreign taxes in advance. Hope this makes shipment fast as the package won‘t be held in customs.
    Same here
  • The regular vinyl edition is on sale at eBay for $65 + $23 Shipping. The album itself on Ten Club is $35 and it hasn't being released. Some sellers do have a nerve to jack up the prices. It's madness!

• Cropduster-80Cropduster-80 Posts: 2,034
    edited February 2022

The regular vinyl edition is on sale at eBay for $65 + $23 Shipping. The album itself on Ten Club is $35 and it hasn't being released. Some sellers do have a nerve to jack up the prices. It's madness!

At least wait until it sells out.  It seems kind of predatory to me to jack up the price on something not sold out. It’s a fine line I know but it’s a sales model trying to trick someone as opposed to selling at a market rate for a sold out item 
  • WW GirlWW Girl York, SC Posts: 46
    I think this is the first time I have had success trying to buy something collectible by PJ or EV on their website!!!  I am always too late.  THANK YOU for sending out an email about this vinyl rather than posting on social media....I always miss out on stuff there.  I just so happened to open my email and there was the message sent just minutes before!!  Can't wait to listen to it  =)  :) 
    "I know that I was born and I know that I will die, the in between is mine.  I am mine."

Chicago, IL (March 13, 1994), Milwaukee, WI (July 08, 1995), Chicago, IL (July 11, 1995), Santa Cruz, CA (November 12, 1997), Oakland, CA (November 14, 1997), Sacramento, CA (July 16, 1998), Mountain View, CA (October 31, 1999), Charlotte, NC (August 04, 2000), Mountain View, CA (October 31, 2000), Mountain View, CA (October 20, 2001), Mountain View, CA (June 01, 2003), Asheville, NC (October 06, 2004), Washington, D.C. (May 30, 2006), Columbia, SC (June 16, 2008), Atlanta, GA (September 22, 2012), Charlottesville, VA (October 29, 2013), Charlotte, NC (October 30, 2013), Greenville, SC (April 16, 2016), Columbia, SC (April 21, 2016), SEATTLE, WA (AUGUST 10, 2018)  SHOW #20!!!, Camden, NJ (September 15, 2022).
  • Robbert said:
    JackD. said:
    Robbert said:
    JackD. said:
    To The Netherlands:
    40 dollar vinyl
    32 dollar shipping
    No mention about taxes.
    $40.00 LP
    $19.86 Shipping
    $13.77 Taxes

To Ireland
    To Germany

40 USD LP
    11.37 usd taxes
    11.37 standard
    19.86 shipping 

does anyone know what the 11.37 usd for „Standard“ are for. 
  • That’s a short thread for an item now sold out… wait for the complaining tomorrow…
    14.10.2000 Houston, 09.09.2006 Marseilles, 11.09.2006 Paris, 18.06.2007 London, 17.08.2009 Manchester, 18.08.2009 London, 22.06.2010 Dublin, 23.06.2010 Belfast, 25.06.2010 London
  • axeljohan said:
    Robbert said:
    JackD. said:
    Robbert said:
    JackD. said:
    To The Netherlands:
    40 dollar vinyl
    32 dollar shipping
    No mention about taxes.
    $40.00 LP
    $19.86 Shipping
    $13.77 Taxes

To Ireland
    To Germany

40 USD LP
    11.37 usd taxes
    11.37 standard
    19.86 shipping 

The “Standard” taxes rate shows twice, but you only get charged once (check the total you paid).They probably have different standard rates for different parts of the world, & this is just how it shows on the invoice when being added - I.e. you’ve paid the $11.37 European rate. 
    Wembley Arena, London - 28/10/96
    Wembley Arena, London - 30/05/00 
    Wembley Arena, London - 18/06/07
    02 Arena, London - 18/08/09
    Hammersmith Apollo, London - 30/07/12 EV Solo
    Bowl, Milton Keynes - 11/07/2014
    Hammersmith Apollo, London - 06/06/17 EV Solo
    O2 Arena, London - 18/06/18
    O2 Arena, London - 17/07/18

It's an art to live with pain, mix the light into grey...
  • axeljohan said:
    Robbert said:
    JackD. said:
    Robbert said:
    JackD. said:
    To The Netherlands:
    40 dollar vinyl
    32 dollar shipping
    No mention about taxes.
    $40.00 LP
    $19.86 Shipping
    $13.77 Taxes

To Ireland
    To Germany

40 USD LP
    11.37 usd taxes
    11.37 standard
    19.86 shipping 

The “Standard” taxes rate shows twice, but you only get charged once (check the total you paid).They probably have different standard rates for different parts of the world, & this is just how it shows on the invoice when being added - I.e. you’ve paid the $11.37 European rate. 
    Yes, you’re right. Stupid me, thanks for opening my eyes.
  • GibsonGibson Posts: 2,633
    edited February 2022
    $54 USD to Canada 
    ($71 after exchange)

excited to trade this for a clear NoCode
    which will become a sealed Sevens and eventually a Lost Dogs +$30!
    Post edited by Gibson on
    1998: Barrie  2000: Toronto  2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Toronto  2006: Toronto 1&2, Paris, Milan, Torino, Pistoia  2009: Calgary, Vancouver  2011: Canada  2013: London, Wrigley, Philly 1&2  2014: St. Louis, ACL 1, Detroit  2016: Lexington, Quebec, Ottawa, Toronto 1&2, Fenway 1&2, Wrigley 1&2  2017: EV - Louisville  2018: London 1&2, Milan, Padova, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 1&2, Fenway 1&2  2020: Toronto, Ottawa, Hamilton  2021: London 1&2  2022: Hamilton, Toronto  2023: Chicago 1&2, Noblesville  2024: Seattle 1&2, Noblesville, Wrigley 1&2

• JV130312JV130312 Posts: 2,457
    got screwed.  cart.  oos.
    I Know All The Rules But The Rules Do Not Know Me.
  • Gibson said:
    $54 USD to Canada 
    ($71 after exchange)

Well I have a copy of Sevens and Lost Dogs—but neither clear No Code nor this one. Oh and also not V1V. I’d have to have a LOT more than hat you’re proposing to trade a Lost Dogs!
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 29,366
    Gibson said:
    $54 USD to Canada 
    ($71 after exchange)

Well I have a copy of Sevens and Lost Dogs—but neither clear No Code nor this one. Oh and also not V1V. I’d have to have a LOT more than hat you’re proposing to trade a Lost Dogs!
    NO Code silver, this, Vault 1, cash for Lost Dogs. 
  • Gibson said:
    $54 USD to Canada 
    ($71 after exchange)

$69.11CAD according to my credit card statement.

FYI - When you get the clear No Code, I’d probably trade a sealed Sevens for it. 
  • NewJPageNewJPage Posts: 3,309
    mrussel1 said:
    Gibson said:
    $54 USD to Canada 
    ($71 after exchange)

Wait...what exactly is Lost Dogs going for these days? maybe I should part with mine...
    6/26/98, 8/17/00, 10/8/00, 12/8/02, 12/9/02, 4/25/03, 5/28/03, 6/1/03, 6/3/03, 6/5/03, 6/6/03, 6/12/03, 6/13/03, 6/15/03, 6/18/03, 6/21/03, 6/22/03, 7/12/03, 7/14/03, 10/3/04, 10/5/04, 9/9/05, 9/11/05, 9/16/05, 5/16/06, 5/17/06, 5/19/06, 6/30/06, 7/23/06, 8/5/07, 6/30/08, 8/23/09, 8/24/09, 5/4/10, 5/7/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 10/11/13, 10/17/14, 8/20/16
  • NewJPage said:
    mrussel1 said:
    Gibson said:
    $54 USD to Canada 
    ($71 after exchange)

Wait...what exactly is Lost Dogs going for these days? maybe I should part with mine...

NewJPage said:
    mrussel1 said:
    Gibson said:
    $54 USD to Canada 
    ($71 after exchange)

5-600 for super clean.  Offer is open to anyone.  

EV test press
    Vault 1
    No code silver

all would be sealed.  Or some combo with cash or posters that I have.  
  • MedozKMedozK Posts: 9,209
    edited February 2022
    mrussel1 said:
    NewJPage said:
    mrussel1 said:
    Gibson said:
    $54 USD to Canada 
    ($71 after exchange)

EV test press
    Vault 1
    No code silver

Damn! Are you looking for the new "Fresh Press" or Lost Dogs?
    edited February 2022
    MedozK said:
    mrussel1 said:
    NewJPage said:
    mrussel1 said:
    Gibson said:
    $54 USD to Canada 
    ($71 after exchange)

EV test press
    Vault 1
    No code silver

I wish.  I’m sure as soon as I find one it will be reissued. But I’m tired of waiting.  

Edit - misunderstood.  I’m looking for Dogs and have those to trade along with a shit ton of other things.
    Post edited by mrussel1 on
  • MedozKMedozK Posts: 9,209
    mrussel1 said:
    MedozK said:
    mrussel1 said:
    NewJPage said:
    mrussel1 said:
    Gibson said:
    $54 USD to Canada 
    ($71 after exchange)

EV test press
    Vault 1
    No code silver

I wish.  I’m sure as soon as I find one it will be reissued. But I’m tired of waiting.  

Edit - misunderstood.  I’m looking for Dogs and have those to trade along with a shit ton of other things.
    lol, ok that makes sense. I thought you were giving up the farm for that new "collectable" EV.