Options

2022 EV Tour Merch

Comments

• Options
    ChrisdMChrisdM Posts: 164
    tdawe said:
    The merch line inside here is hilarious. You people are crazy. 
    Are there organized lines, at least? or just random free for all, like trying to get a drink at a crowded bar?
  • Options
    MKSNYCMKSNYC NYC Posts: 323
    ChrisdM said:
    tdawe said:
    Are there organized lines, at least? or just random free for all, like trying to get a drink at a crowded bar?
    ChrisdM said:
    tdawe said:
    Organized and directed - pretty smooth
  • Options
    tdawetdawe Posts: 2,002
    ChrisdM said:
    tdawe said:
    It’s a line the literally stretches from one end of the venue to the other. 
  • Options
    Would anyone be willing to snag a picture of pricing? That would be very helpful!
  • Options
    Would anyone be willing to snag a picture of pricing? That would be very helpful!
    Yes!  (Great idea - thank you!)
  • Options
    MKSNYC said:
    ChrisdM said:
    tdawe said:
    ChrisdM said:
    tdawe said:
    Organized and directed - pretty smooth
    That's good, at least. Thanks for the info.
  • Options
    iamloco724iamloco724 Brooklyn NY Posts: 1,441
    What time was doors? And possible to get posters closer to showtime after doors?
  • Options
    OceansJennyOceansJenny Manhattan, NY Posts: 3,194
    Doors were 6:30 at the Beacon. Posters were available at doors. Do not know when they ran out.
    DC '03 - Reading '04 - Philly '05 - Camden 1 '06 - DC '06 - E. Rutherford '06 - The Vic '07 - Lollapalooza '07 - DC '08 - EV DC 1 & 2 '08 (Met Ed!!) - EV Baltimore 1 & 2 '09 - EV NYC 1 '11 (Met Ed!) - Hartford '13 - GCF '15 - MSG 2 '16 - TOTD MSG '16 - Boston 1 & 2 '18 - SHN '21 - EV NYC 1 & 2 '22 - MSG '22
  • Options
    iamloco724iamloco724 Brooklyn NY Posts: 1,441
    Doors were 6:30 at the Beacon. Posters were available at doors. Do not know when they ran out.
    Thanks!
  • Options
    edited February 2022
    You got it! Also Glen didn’t take the stage until 8, and we are still waiting for Vedder and crew to take the stage.

Edit: for those interested, masking is at about 50%. Beacon is trying to enforce, some are complying some are telling them to fuck off. To be fair lots of people drinking beer thus no mask.
    Post edited by OceansJenny on
    DC '03 - Reading '04 - Philly '05 - Camden 1 '06 - DC '06 - E. Rutherford '06 - The Vic '07 - Lollapalooza '07 - DC '08 - EV DC 1 & 2 '08 (Met Ed!!) - EV Baltimore 1 & 2 '09 - EV NYC 1 '11 (Met Ed!) - Hartford '13 - GCF '15 - MSG 2 '16 - TOTD MSG '16 - Boston 1 & 2 '18 - SHN '21 - EV NYC 1 & 2 '22 - MSG '22
  • Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,439
    You got it! Also Glen didn’t take the stage until 8, and we are still waiting for Vedder and crew to take the stage.

Edit: for those interested, masking is at about 50%. Beacon is trying to enforce, some are complying some are telling them to fuck off. To be fair lots of people drinking beer thus no mask.
    Shame on those people
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    tdawetdawe Posts: 2,002
    tdawe said:
    You never know who you will see!!!
    Did you ask if he has his harmonica with him tonight?
    Oh shit I was just kidding. 
  • Options
    artforbwartforbw 60647 Posts: 126
    edited February 2022

Setting aside health risk, I'd think you could risk getting kicked out of the venue if you chose to not comply with the venue's mask rule, and refused to wear a mask when asked to.
    Even if you disagree with it, the venue does have the right to kick you out for disobeying whatever rule they have.
    If the venue isn't enforcing it, than that's that, I guess.

Though, one could just hold a single drink in their hand the whole show and if asked about your mask say, "I'm drinking right now."
    The rule is pretty loose to begin with.
    Post edited by artforbw on
  • Options
    Was the poster buying limited to two of each type of poster per person? Like past tours?
  • Options
    tdawe said:
    You never know who you will see!!!
    Did you ask if he has his harmonica with him tonight?
    I didn’t ask but he did!!!!

he saw my mask and said “I love the peanuts. I need a picture of that.  That’s why I’m here right?”

I look forward to purchasing that print!
  • Options
    GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,947
    edited February 2022
    I got in right before they closed the merch line at around 5:00. I got a tshirt, zippo, and show poster. But they didn’t have any more tour posters- which is the one I wanted. When I came back when doors opened around 6:30, they had put out more tour posters. The merch line was ridiculously long but I managed to score a tour poster. So it looks like they replenish after the initial merch run. 

Btw - the tour poster is spectacular in person. The colors are incredible. 
    Post edited by GlowGirl on
  • Options
    $40 a shirt. 
    $70 sweatshirt
    $10 keychain
    $40 zippo
    $40 tour poster/event poster
    $10 Enamel pin
    $5 sticker

i think this is right. 
  • Options
    Oh and the show was fantastic!

Dark Hour I think it was called was my favorite new song. 

Ed’s voice was great. The bassist killed. The two guitarists were on point. Glenn can sing. Chad knows how to hit those skins. 
  • Options
    GlowGirl said:
    I got in right before they closed the merch line at around 5:00. I got a tshirt, zippo, and show poster. But they didn’t have any more tour posters- which is the one I wanted. When I came back when doors opened around 6:30, they had put out more tour posters. The merch line was ridiculously long but I managed to score a tour poster. So it looks like they replenish after the initial merch run. 

Oh wow! My husband was a few away from getting in before they cut the line at 5:30. So we were first in line when they opened at 6:30 and they had everything. Good to know all that waiting wasn’t in vain! We definitely wanted (and got) both posters!
  • Options
    GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,947
    GlowGirl said:

Oh wow! My husband was a few away from getting in before they cut the line at 5:30. So we were first in line when they opened at 6:30 and they had everything. Good to know all that waiting wasn’t in vain! We definitely wanted (and got) both posters!
    You must have been not too far behind us in line. I am glad I got both posters as well. They are gorgeous. 
  • Options
    RenfieldRenfield NYC NY Posts: 1,054
  • Options
    Does anybody know what the price was of the green beanie and the mug? Thanks.
  • Options
    SaravaSarava Naperville, IL Posts: 1,998
    $40 a shirt. 
    $70 sweatshirt
    $10 keychain
    $40 zippo
    $40 tour poster/event poster
    $10 Enamel pin
    $5 sticker

i think this is right. 
    I'm surprised the poster isn't higher. The price of paper has gone through the roof in the last year+.
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,945

• Options

• Options
    demetrios said:

This shirt pops in person but after buying artist BDwhites prints and seeing nothing but astronauts I couldn't bring myself to buy it...
  • Options
    FlavafrazFlavafraz Pennsylvania Posts: 408
    Anyone got any info on tonight poster 
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,148
    Awesome shirt, wow! My Backspacer spaceman needs a companion! 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options

• Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,456
    That’s cool.  Mixing up the artists is really freshening things up. 
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore