• Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,514
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    64 million does in Germany and this woman sues because the vaccine caused her to suffer upper-body pain, swollen extremities, fatigue and sleeping disorder.

Sure, millions of deaths or this woman's "upper body pain".  This is a tough call.  
    Trial my friend..ah, and you forget to mention she is a doctor, a scientist as you like to call..lol..
    Any comments for your government money went to China's labs??.. Did Fauci knew that??..
    Um yes, we've known that the US gov't was providing funding for Wuhan since the very start.  This is not news.  That lab was created after the SARS outbreak of 2002, to study the origin of the outbreak.  Sorry this is the first you've learned of SARS.  

And how do you know that woman is a doctor (not that it matters)? The article said nothing about it and she is not mentioned, per German privacy laws.  
    Ah, and they didn't knew about the other experiments, right??..lol
    You can check what she is.. scientist..lol..
    Well I don't know if the US gov't knew everything that was happening.  I'm not part of the CDC.  But you made it sound like some revelation that we provided funding to Wuhan.  But go ahead, move the goalposts on your "breaking news".  
    Your government has giving money to the labs making experiments for biological weapons.. breaking news..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    64 million does in Germany and this woman sues because the vaccine caused her to suffer upper-body pain, swollen extremities, fatigue and sleeping disorder.

Sure, millions of deaths or this woman's "upper body pain".  This is a tough call.  
    Trial my friend..ah, and you forget to mention she is a doctor, a scientist as you like to call..lol..
    Any comments for your government money went to China's labs??.. Did Fauci knew that??..
    Um yes, we've known that the US gov't was providing funding for Wuhan since the very start.  This is not news.  That lab was created after the SARS outbreak of 2002, to study the origin of the outbreak.  Sorry this is the first you've learned of SARS.  

And how do you know that woman is a doctor (not that it matters)? The article said nothing about it and she is not mentioned, per German privacy laws.  
    Ah, and they didn't knew about the other experiments, right??..lol
    You can check what she is.. scientist..lol..
    Where does it say that?  Pull out the text from the article.  I didn't see it. 
    She is a healthcare worker..my mistake..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,938
    AW124797 said:
    benjs said:
    23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:

You're completely missing the point. I don't care if she's Madonna or the Pope or a scientist - the fact remains, she's convinced that the vaccine did this to her, and she has no evidence to make that claim with. If she had evidence, she would take the next steps towards accountability - aka a lawsuit.
    The fact remains? What are you talking about? BioNTech is facing hundreds of lawsuits in Germany and she is the first one. Completely missing the point is right.
    I apologize - I made a snarky remark, and didn't realize that she had started a lawsuit. To that, I say great! Let's get a legal answer to whether this is their fault or not.

I'm sure you guys will completely acknowledge and accept the outcome of these suits which ever direction they rule. 
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,833
    benjs said:
    AW124797 said:
    benjs said:
    23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:

You're completely missing the point. I don't care if she's Madonna or the Pope or a scientist - the fact remains, she's convinced that the vaccine did this to her, and she has no evidence to make that claim with. If she had evidence, she would take the next steps towards accountability - aka a lawsuit.
    The fact remains? What are you talking about? BioNTech is facing hundreds of lawsuits in Germany and she is the first one. Completely missing the point is right.
    I apologize - I made a snarky remark, and didn't realize that she had started a lawsuit. To that, I say great! Let's get a legal answer to whether this is their fault or not.

I'm sure you guys will completely acknowledge and accept the outcome of these suits which ever direction they rule. 
    LMAO
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,496
    benjs said:
    AW124797 said:
    benjs said:
    23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:

lol 
  • Options
    AW124797AW124797 Posts: 644
    benjs said:
    AW124797 said:
    benjs said:
    23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:

You made a snarky remark without reading the article. It's completely fair if our acknowledgment and acceptance is on par with your bias and ignorance. 
  • Options
    AW124797 said:
    benjs said:
    AW124797 said:
    benjs said:
    23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:

You made a snarky remark without reading the article. It's completely fair if our acknowledgment and acceptance is on par with your bias and ignorance. 
    so you'll only accept the results if they come out in your favour. right on brand. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    edited June 2023
    AW124797 said:
    benjs said:
    AW124797 said:
    benjs said:
    23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:

so you'll only accept the results if they come out in your favour. right on brand. 

No. I just spun it around to highlight the hypocrisy. It's amusing and sad. 
  • Options
    AW124797 said:
    AW124797 said:
    benjs said:
    AW124797 said:
    benjs said:
    23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:

it's not hypocrisy. he admitted he missed a detail that was posted. that is not the same as saying what you said about acknowledgement and acceptance. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,632
    AW124797 said:
    AW124797 said:
    benjs said:
    AW124797 said:
    benjs said:
    23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:

How is a civil lawsuit evidence of direct injury?  
  • Options
    AW124797 said:
    AW124797 said:
    benjs said:
    AW124797 said:
    benjs said:
    23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:

it's not hypocrisy. he admitted he missed a detail that was posted. that is not the same as saying what you said about acknowledgement and acceptance. 
    Please. It's not "a detail." It's the main theme of that article. All you need to do is check the title. Evidently, he didn't bother. 
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    AW124797 said:
    AW124797 said:
    benjs said:
    AW124797 said:
    benjs said:
    23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:

How is a civil lawsuit evidence of direct injury?  
    It's not, but let's wait and see what they can offer. 
  • Options
    AW124797 said:
    AW124797 said:
    AW124797 said:
    benjs said:
    AW124797 said:
    benjs said:
    23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:

Please. It's not "a detail." It's the main theme of that article. All you need to do is check the title. Evidently, he didn't bother. 
    denying the potential results of a jury ruling is the same as not reading an article? PLEASE indeed. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    AW124797 said:
    AW124797 said:
    AW124797 said:
    benjs said:
    AW124797 said:
    benjs said:
    23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:

1. The original poster has not earned any scrutinizing of his content - as he doesn't scrutinize it before posting anyways.
    2. I already said I didn't read it in enough detail - ready to move on? 
    3. My bias is towards theories with evidence (i.e. facts), and while I try to remain ignorant of conspiracies, places like this make that difficult.
    4. I ate my crow with respect to my pathetic reading and comprehension capacity, so now you've "won", so can we move on to my other question? If these lawsuits prove fault on behalf of BioNTech, etc., I'd eat more crow. If they don't, will you accept those results or just continue down the slippery eel path of a typical conspiracy theorist - heightening the acceptable burden of proof as it reaches your prior set of standards?
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    The fact that the German state allowed such a trial to be held probably doesn't impress you, right??..lol
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    23scidoo said:
    The fact that the German state allowed such a trial to be held probably doesn't impress you, right??..lol
    Um, no. I don't know how things are in Greece, but anyone can bring a lawsuit in this country.  If it's frivolous, well then you pay attorney fees and maybe get sanctioned.  But the act of "holding a trial" isn't like some indicator of anything.  
  • Options
    edited June 2023
    I was just going to say. why would anyone care what trial was "allowed"?

you see, if there is a trial, and it's found that there was something nefarious going on, most of us are intelligent enough to accept the truth. 

We just don't accept conspiracies, circumstantial evidence, youtube videos, joe rogan google searches, etc. 
    Post edited by HughFreakingDillon on
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    elvistheking44elvistheking44 Posts: 4,238
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    Um, no. I don't know how things are in Greece, but anyone can bring a lawsuit in this country.  If it's frivolous, well then you pay attorney fees and maybe get sanctioned.  But the act of "holding a trial" isn't like some indicator of anything.  
    I’m not on either side here but bringing a lawsuit against someone and then having it go full on trial with tv crews and such is much more than just a frivolous and laughable lawsuit. Sure sue anyone you want and most cases never see an actual trial. There has to be some merit to this lawsuit if it progressed this far.
  • Options
    Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,120
    23scidoo said:

Have you watched US tv here in America? It’s a sight to behold, constant stream ads with pills and injections that will cause every single problem including strokes, heart attack, even death. That’s what big pharma does, but somehow in this context it’s a political win? 

Simple question, were there more Covid deaths before are after the vaccines were released?
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    I’m not on either side here but bringing a lawsuit against someone and then having it go full on trial with tv crews and such is much more than just a frivolous and laughable lawsuit. Sure sue anyone you want and most cases never see an actual trial. There has to be some merit to this lawsuit if it progressed this far.
    If you're talking about a US case, television cameras mean there is some prurient interest, not necessarily that the plaintiff has a winning case.  You would most likely have had a series of motions for dismissals and summary judgment that were all throw out, leading to an actual trial.  But again, that doesn't mean the suit has more or less merit than one not on television.
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    If a lawsuit progressed this far, all it means is that they didn't reach a settlement. How does that speak to the merit of the lawsuit at all?

As for the TV crews - no shit the public is interested in this. People have been making unsubstantiated claims of government-sanctioned poisoning through vaccines for three years now. Let them finally shut up and let the facts dictate the truth.

EV
  • Options
    benjs said:
    AW124797 said:
    AW124797 said:
    AW124797 said:
    benjs said:
    AW124797 said:
    benjs said:
    23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:

1. The original poster has not earned any scrutinizing of his content - as he doesn't scrutinize it before posting anyways.
    3. My bias is towards theories with evidence (i.e. facts), and while I try to remain ignorant of conspiracies, places like this make that difficult.
    4. I ate my crow with respect to my pathetic reading and comprehension capacity, so now you've "won", so can we move on to my other question? If these lawsuits prove fault on behalf of BioNTech, etc., I'd eat more crow. If they don't, will you accept those results or just continue down the slippery eel path of a typical conspiracy theorist - heightening the acceptable burden of proof as it reaches your prior set of standards?
    I'll move on after I add that I'm still certain you didn't read that article initially. You just checked few comments here and already presumed the lawsuit lady was full of shit. Also, please elaborate on theories with facts. How is POTENTIAL hospitalizations fantasy argument more factual than claiming something is ineffective after being infected 3 times with Covid despite 2 doses of covid vaccine and 3 boosters? And how is that a conspiracy if someone thinks the vaccine is futile after having Covid 3 times?
  • Options
    AW124797 said:
    AW124797 said:
    AW124797 said:
    benjs said:
    AW124797 said:
    benjs said:
    23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:

denying the potential results of a jury ruling is the same as not reading an article? PLEASE indeed. 
    You have missed the point. 
  • Options
    AW124797 said:
    benjs said:
    AW124797 said:
    AW124797 said:
    AW124797 said:
    benjs said:
    AW124797 said:
    benjs said:
    23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:

I'll move on after I add that I'm still certain you didn't read that article initially. You just checked few comments here and already presumed the lawsuit lady was full of shit. Also, please elaborate on theories with facts. How is POTENTIAL hospitalizations fantasy argument more factual than claiming something is ineffective after being infected 3 times with Covid despite 2 doses of covid vaccine and 3 boosters? And how is that a conspiracy if someone thinks the vaccine is futile after having Covid 3 times?
    Let's use our brains a little, even giving your statements initial credibility:

1. The original vaccine was designed for the original strain, so like a flu vaccine, after mutation it is less effective.
    2. Virus vaccines are not for the rest of your life.  It doesn't matter how many times you get one, the effectiveness wanes over time.  Getting 3 boosters over three years has nothing to do with the virus you did or did not get in year four (or even three).  
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,805
    mrussel1 said:
    AW124797 said:
    benjs said:
    AW124797 said:
    AW124797 said:
    AW124797 said:
    benjs said:
    AW124797 said:
    benjs said:
    23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:

Let's use our brains a little, even giving your statements initial credibility:

1. The original vaccine was designed for the original strain, so like a flu vaccine, after mutation it is less effective.
    2. Virus vaccines are not for the rest of your life.  It doesn't matter how many times you get one, the effectiveness wanes over time.  Getting 3 boosters over three years has nothing to do with the virus you did or did not get in year four (or even three).  

as important as well, how severe or mild were symptoms when positive?

we seem to forget vaccine is about mitagation not prevention of these types of virus, respiratory.  polio is a bad comparison.

my experience I was on schedule and tested positive 3 months after shot 4 Aug last year.  Body knew how to fight apparently. super mild, day 3 barely noticed anything. wife 1 j&j one moderna laid out and stepson(had it in dec 2020 too) 1 j&j plus natural was laid the fuck out for close to 3 weeks.

but naysayers were correct once again. vaccine was/is bullshit and doesnt work.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    AW124797 said:
    AW124797 said:
    AW124797 said:
    AW124797 said:
    benjs said:
    AW124797 said:
    benjs said:
    23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:

You have missed the point. 
    you misspelled "my analogy was terrible"
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com