Official EV Earthling Tour Lottery & Verified Fan Freak Out Thread

Comments

• bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,949
    100 Pacer said:
    Been checking Lego’s website regularly and finally secured the Home Alone set - no longer gutted.

Just checked and it is sold out.  Now I'm double gutted.
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,705
    100 Pacer said:
    Been checking Lego’s website regularly and finally secured the Home Alone set - no longer gutted.
    Old man rant: In my day if we wanted to make a Home Alone scene, by gosh we did it with whatever bricks we had and used our imagination! Of course we had to use our imagination, because it wouldn't look a thing like the Home Alone house.  :)  
  • tdawetdawe Posts: 2,089
    100 Pacer said:
    Old man rant: In my day if we wanted to make a Home Alone scene, by gosh we did it with whatever bricks we had and used our imagination! Of course we had to use our imagination, because it wouldn't look a thing like the Home Alone house.  :)  
    Wait are you talking about building a Lego Home Alone scene, or re-enacting the events of the Home Alone movie with whatever bricks were lying around?
    Camden 2 2006, Newark 2010, Barclays 2 2013, Central Park 2015, MSG 2 2016, Wrigley 1 2016, Rome 2018, Prague 2018, Asbury Park 2021, EV & Earthlings NYC 1 2022, MSG 2022, Louisville 2022, Dublin 2024, MSG 1 2024, MSG 2 2024
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,429
    edited December 2021

Please be it them reenacting this scene lol

• MR242791MR242791 Brooklyn NY Posts: 669
    Hi I missed the pre sale and verified fan registration for the Ed Vedder concerts.  Am I SOL?
    38 concerts and counting
    "I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in between is mine"
  • JojoRiceJojoRice Posts: 4,211
    MR242791 said:
    Hi I missed the pre sale and verified fan registration for the Ed Vedder concerts.  Am I SOL?
    Yep.  Pretty much.  
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • RenfieldRenfield Posts: 1,054
    MR242791 said:
    Yep! 
  • NoloadNoload Posts: 1,630
    JojoRice said:
    MR242791 said:
    Yep.  Pretty much.  
    As are most that put in for tickets, so you aren't alone :)
    www.twitter.com/robert_harbin
    MR242791 said:
    If you’re looking at NYC or Chicago shows, you can look to the secondary/StubHub market after the tickets are sold. For other shows you will need to check out the “Fan To Fan” exchange on Ticketmaster after the tickets are sold.
    Camden 2 2006, Newark 2010, Barclays 2 2013, Central Park 2015, MSG 2 2016, Wrigley 1 2016, Rome 2018, Prague 2018, Asbury Park 2021, EV & Earthlings NYC 1 2022, MSG 2022, Louisville 2022, Dublin 2024, MSG 1 2024, MSG 2 2024
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,705
    tdawe said:
    100 Pacer said:
    Wait are you talking about building a Lego Home Alone scene, or re-enacting the events of the Home Alone movie with whatever bricks were lying around?
    LOL! My Mom worried enough with me skateboarding and doing crazy stuff on my bike. Re-enacting those scenes would have put her over the edge. 
  • MR242791MR242791 Brooklyn NY Posts: 669
    tdawe said:
    MR242791 said:
    If you’re looking at NYC or Chicago shows, you can look to the secondary/StubHub market after the tickets are sold. For other shows you will need to check out the “Fan To Fan” exchange on Ticketmaster after the tickets are sold.
    :s thanks
    38 concerts and counting
    "I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in between is mine"
  • cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,680
    100 Pacer said:
    They didn’t last long! Lol
  • ZodZod Posts: 10,521
    tdawe said:
    MR242791 said:

I think F2F is going to be so hard on these shows.  So few tickets due to smaller venues.   Probably be pretty rare when someone has to put up a pair to sell.    Refreshing for a week to maybe see a pair kind of thing.

Still it's a sliver of hope to get tickets if you miss out.
  • RS65573RS65573 Posts: 2,465
    In my experience, since covid, you can get any game or show day of the show for under face. Who knows if this is the anomaly, but i'm thinking should be no problem week of the show.
  • coco buttercoco butter Posts: 1,459
    RS65573 said:
    In my experience, since covid, you can get any game or show day of the show for under face. Who knows if this is the anomaly, but i'm thinking should be no problem week of the show.

Weather will play a BIG factor in this as well as these shows will be in the dead of winter for the New York, Newark, and Chicago shows. If it's 10 degrees outside and snow (here's looking at you Chicago) outside, there will be last second people selling tickets.
    Do you know what it's like to fall in the mud and get kicked... in the head... with an iron boot? Of course you don't, no one does. It never happens. Sorry, Ted, that's a dumb question... skip that.
  • CopperTomCopperTom Posts: 3,013
    RS65573 said:

Weather will play a BIG factor in this as well as these shows will be in the dead of winter for the New York, Newark, and Chicago shows. If it's 10 degrees outside and snow (here's looking at you Chicago) outside, there will be last second people selling tickets.
    For PJ, NYC is the only city where you could show up the day of the show and not score a spare for face or less.  It's tough.
  • RS65573 said:
    Very optimistic of you.  The demand for these shows will be thru the roof.  No doubt in my mind these shows will be $700+ A ticket for NYC and CHI
  • Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,590
    I think I will get guttered today, instead of gutted. 

Can't believe there were no confirmations yet, though. 
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • RS65573RS65573 Posts: 2,465
    ejk1280 said:
    RS65573 said:
    Very optimistic of you.  The demand for these shows will be thru the roof.  No doubt in my mind these shows will be $700+ A ticket for NYC and CHI
    Nothing has been like that during covid. Maybe your right.
  • RS65573 said:

Anyone who is willing to stand outside for 4 plus hours just to watch the Bears lose in December isn’t going to be deterred.  That’s most of Chicago I suspect. 
  • DJ253147DJ253147 Posts: 664
    JM144705 said:
    It’s been a while since I’ve been this gutted! Almost feels like we are back to normal. 
    😂LMAO
  • on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,939
    100 Pacer said:

Awesome!  Cheers to @cp3iverson for giving me a heads up this morning that it was available. =)
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• BentleyspopBentleyspop Posts: 10,666
    Vedd Hedd said:
    I think I will get guttered today, instead of gutted. 

Can't believe there were no confirmations yet, though. 
    Guttered or gutted.....

• OMG it's Tuesday and no email/text. Beyond gutted and guttered. #disemboweled
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
    OMG it's Tuesday and no email/text. Beyond gutted and guttered. #disemboweled
    Eddie’s working on the seating chart for each show in detail, hand picking seats for all of us. It’s all part of that premium ticket price. 
  • Sending positive vibrations to all! 

• That I no longer give a fuck
    Who is wrong and who’s right
  • given2fly23given2fly23 Posts: 5,902
    Just got an email from Ticketmaster…to buy President’s Cup tickets 🤬
    Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • biz999biz999 Posts: 173
    tdawe said:
    OMG it's Tuesday and no email/text. Beyond gutted and guttered. #disemboweled
    Eddie’s working on the seating chart for each show in detail, hand picking seats for all of us. It’s all part of that premium ticket price. 

• nalyd61nalyd61 Posts: 722
    Turns out I'm very impatient.  Is anyone else surprised we have not have heard anything yet.