Options

Would they consider releasing a "Christmas Album" compiling the 10 Club Singles?

Comments

• Options
    JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,520
    Zod said:
    You could even split them up and put them out on Black Friday RSD's.   Vol 1, Vol 2, kind of thing, so there's a new one out before Christmas every year for a few years :)

Same thing I used to think they should do with Atlanta '94.  Release the dissident set the way it was release on CD.   3 separate vinyl.  Would cover for RSD for a while.

#pleaseputatlanta94 on vinyl.
    I am fine with that, as long as they produce them in enough quantities to let those who want one have a reasonable shot at getting one without having to go through the RSD flippers who scoop them up in the first 30 seconds of stores opening up and then put them on EBxx for crazy prices.
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,148
    Too many great ideas in this thread! 

Excited Ron Swanson GIF by Parks and Recreation
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,945
    Too many great ideas in this thread! 

Excited Ron Swanson GIF by Parks and Recreation

Indeed! Gotta make this happen!
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,259
    Zod said:
    You could even split them up and put them out on Black Friday RSD's.   Vol 1, Vol 2, kind of thing, so there's a new one out before Christmas every year for a few years :)

Same thing I used to think they should do with Atlanta '94.  Release the dissident set the way it was release on CD.   3 separate vinyl.  Would cover for RSD for a while.

I am fine with that, as long as they produce them in enough quantities to let those who want one have a reasonable shot at getting one without having to go through the RSD flippers who scoop them up in the first 30 seconds of stores opening up and then put them on EBxx for crazy prices.

or just put them as RSD first kind of thing, so if they do sell like hot cakes, you don't have people whining if you press more :)

The Alive single seems readily available, but I'm guess the demand for that one might of been lower being a single.  
  • Options
    JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,520
    Zod said:
    Zod said:

or just put them as RSD first kind of thing, so if they do sell like hot cakes, you don't have people whining if you press more :)

The Alive single seems readily available, but I'm guess the demand for that one might of been lower being a single.  
    I think they pressed 18,500 of the Alive single. That is a whole lot for RSD. 
  • Options
    demetrios said:
    JojoRice said:
    I already have the complete set but it would be nice to have all the songs on 2 or 3 LPs.  I'd be more inclined to listen to them that way. 

Same, on a nice red, white & green Christmas vinyl pressing. 

They should be doing this already!
    Who wouldn’t spin this every holiday season?! Lets doooo it!

• Options
    JV130312JV130312 STATE OF LOVE & TRUST Posts: 2,413

I Know All The Rules But The Rules Do Not Know Me.
  • Options
    Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 6,984
    I would dig this. Maybe a 5-6 LP set?
  • Options
    JV130312 said:

• Options
    I would dig this. Maybe a 5-6 LP set?

Down for that. 
  • Options
    rossstothersrossstothers Posts: 47
    edited December 2021
    Im all for it, i would buy in a heartbeat !
  • Options
    Im all for it, i would buy in a heartbeat !

• Options
    guypjfreakguypjfreak Posts: 2,281
    Would take to long to get out if you think about our last lot of Xmas have taken to get put out 
  • Options
    Would take to long to get out if you think about our last lot of Xmas have taken to get put out 
    I think this would be handled more like the vaults. At least one would hope. 
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • Options
    Pearl Jam - The Complete Holiday Singles.

58 tracks. 3 hours 44 minutes & 32 seconds of passion! Would LOVE to see this released on 6 LP Coloured Vinyl Box Set!
  • Options
    edited December 2021

If those pirates bootleggers in Europe knew fans wanted something like this, they would probably make it and it'll arrive before I receive my last 2 Christmas singles. :/ 
    Post edited by demetrios on
  • Options
     :) 
  • Options
    edited December 2021
    Post edited by demetrios on
  • Options

• Options
    dcp3ydcp3y Louisville KY Posts: 779
    Only like 5 true Christmas songs…maybe put them all on the A side should we go this route. (Let Me Sleep, Don’t Believe In Christmas, Someday at Christmas, Santa God, and Jingle Bells). Sorry, this isn’t as an exciting idea for me, but I also have the full Christmas singles set.  I’d rather 10C work on vinyl releases of Vault 2 and 11 (13, 14, 15….).  If they build (press) it though, I will buy it.  Apologies to Field of Dreams.  
  • Options

• Options
    JBob87JBob87 Posts: 433
    This is a fun idea. It would even make a great RSD black Friday release.
  • Options
    JBob87 said:
    This is a fun idea. It would even make a great RSD black Friday release.

Indeed! I hope someone @ 10club will make this happen.
  • Options
    mattcozmattcoz Chicago Posts: 2,181
    demetrios said:

58 tracks. 3 hours 44 minutes & 32 seconds of passion! Would LOVE to see this released on 6 LP Coloured Vinyl Box Set!

:o
  • Options
    Abe FromanAbe Froman Posts: 5,078
    If you already own all the singles why would you want to spend $$$$$ on a box set?  This would be an easy pass for me. 
  • Options
    If you already own all the singles why would you want to spend $$$$$ on a box set?  This would be an easy pass for me. 
    I don't think a majority of folks own them all. Would cut down on paying crazy prices for individual 45s and complete sets and achieve the purpose of having them all live in one collection. 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    Abe FromanAbe Froman Posts: 5,078
    I don't think a majority of folks own them all. Would cut down on paying crazy prices for individual 45s and complete sets and achieve the purpose of having them all live in one collection. 
    Makes sense. I guess I was only thinking about those of us that are lucky enough to own them all already. 
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,420
    demetrios said:

Where might someone download this?
  • Options
    demetrios said:

Where might someone download this?
    I can help with these. PM me! 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    They released a promo in 2000.
    http://www.pjcollectors.com/detail.asp?id=2285