Options

PJ Tattoos?

Comments

• Options
    kseyksey Posts: 8
    EddiesMuse wrote:
    http://www.tattooedeverything.com/images/eddiesmuse.jpg
    Got mine last year, my first, and I love it, in Eddie's handwriting, from the lyrics posted on 10c page.

I have this too, except it's on the back of my neck :D
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,458
    ksey wrote:
    EddiesMuse wrote:
    Got mine last year, my first, and I love it, in Eddie's handwriting, from the lyrics posted on 10c page.

foto?
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    ksey wrote:
    EddiesMuse wrote:

foto?
    tat.jpg
  • Options
    ksey wrote:
    foto?
    tat.jpg
    are we friends in facebook?i think i have this in pj tattoo album..
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options

i don't believe we are, actually.
  • Options
    oceans18oceans18 Posts: 154
    I have my entire left arm (shoulder to wrist) tattooed black, except this one area...

photoon20100227at1004h.jpg
    Is that just xrayed using Photo Booth? Or Photoshopped?
    I know I was born and I know that I'll die
    *the in between is mine*
  • Options
    ElusiveElusive Posts: 203
    Look here
    >>>>>>>
    NY 4/17/94, NY 9/28/96,Camden 9/2/00, Philly 4/28/03,Camden 7/5/03, 7/6/03, MSG 7/8/03, 7/9/03, Holmdel 7/14/03, Reading 10/1/04, Camden 5/28/06, 6/1/06, 6/3/06, Lollapalooza 8/5/07, Camden 6/19/08, 6/20/08, MSG 6/24/08, 6/25/08, EV solo 8/5/08, 8/7/09,6/11/09,6/12/09, Chicago 8/24/09, Philly 10/27/09, 10/28/09, 10/30/09, Newark 5/18/10, MSG 5/20/10 & 5/21/10, EV Solo 6/21/11, 6/22/2016, PJ20, Brooklyn 10/18/13, 10/19/13, Philly 10/21/13, 10/22/13, Philly 4/28/2016, NYC
  • Options
    ksey wrote:

i don't believe we are, actually.
    ADD ME.. :D
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref ... 1154506885
  • Options
    Elusive wrote:
    Look here
    >>>>>>>
    AWESOME!!!I WANT IT HERE!!!
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref ... 1154506885
  • Options
    I have my entire left arm (shoulder to wrist) tattooed black, except this one area...

Is that just xrayed using Photo Booth? Or Photoshopped?

No, I tattooed my arm all black and left that spot open.

img0557copy.jpg
  • Options
    Sorry if this is such an obvious thing.. but where does this symbol come from? Is it a common symbol with a known meaning or was it created by PJ?..
  • Options
    chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Sorry if this is such an obvious thing.. but where does this symbol come from? Is it a common symbol with a known meaning or was it created by PJ?..

They are record adapters
    http://45rpmrecordadapters.com/images/B ... apters.jpg

Would come in useful with a PJ holiday single ;)
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Options
    chime wrote:

They are record adapters

Ha... so funny. Thank you. Not sure why - but my eyes never saw that. I do know what they are though from back when I was a kid. I needed it to play "Leader of the Pack" by the Shangrilas. :) I have several of the holiday vinyls but my Snoopy Disco record player from 1978 doesn't work anymore and I've not prioritized buying a new one :)
  • Options
    chime wrote:

They are record adapters

Yeah.. its not a pj symbol or anything... but, you know... look at the STBC single...
    511KHJ9CGFL._SL500_AA240_.jpg
  • Options
    PASSION76PASSION76 Posts: 136
    Can anyone help me, i'm trying to put a pic of my tatt in a post but i'm not having much luck.
    Cheers.
  • Options
    PASSION76 wrote:
    Can anyone help me, i'm trying to put a pic of my tatt in a post but i'm not having much luck.
    Cheers.
    whats the problem and u cant?
  • Options
    PASSION76 wrote:
    Cheers.

I keep trying to put my photo of my PJ tatt in a post reply and when i press the Img button i have no idea what to do next.
  • Options
    PASSION76 wrote:
    PASSION76 wrote:
    Cheers.

I keep trying to put my photo of my PJ tatt in a post reply and when i press the Img button i have no idea what to do next.
    pm ther link so ill post it and explai u what to do
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    :D
    Post edited by PASSION76 on
  • Options
    PASSION76 wrote:
    My PJ Tatts and a few others. The coloured one is my latest and it will be finished in 8 days, i can't wait until it's finished.
    http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2053350&id=1487149477&saved#!/album.php?aid=2053350&id=1487149477
    cant open it
  • Options
    i see alot of dogs..but where is the tattoo?
  • Options
    this one?

24584137334586215814871.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    nice pj tattoos there PASSION76

24584137334586215814871.jpg
    Post edited by dimitrispearljam on
  • Options
    Thanks dimitrispearljam.
    YOUR A LEGEND!!!
    I'm so excited to get the surfboard finished only 8 days.
  • Options
    gorga14gorga14 Posts: 103

DUDE! crazy!!! in a great way of course
  • Options
    Hi Georgia,nice to see u back :)
  • Options
    That portrait tattoo is really awful. If you get a tattoo like that at least make sure it looks good.
  • Options
    JoJo Posts: 2,098
    I have no Tatts.
    My bloke has no Tatts.
    My friends have TWO shitfull Tatts between them.
    My Brother-in-law IS a Tattooist, I've known him for 24 years, and HE Tattoos everyone he meets.

Recently, his fiance complained that he Tattoo'd the same ORIGINAL DESIGN he drew for her.... on her sisters' leg!! and now HER Mum is getting the same Tattoo aswell......kinda nice if you have a close knit family......

Ok, back to the story....I'm 40, and thinking I'd like to piss my bloke off and get a Tatt. I'm thinking STICKMAN!.... ( I know :roll: that is really original and will look like smudged grease in a couple of years. )
    But I also need to incorporate the words, " You will get over it." as that is my partners favorite saying to me every time he fucks up. I'm thinking if I marry the two in a Tatt.....that's gunna really piss him off!

Ohhhh....DOH!.....now I get the whole " Why men cheat " Thread. :D

But still, where should I get it??? please don't suggest Boobs or Arse.
  • Options
    gorga14gorga14 Posts: 103
    Jo wrote:
    I have no Tatts.
    My bloke has no Tatts.
    My friends have TWO shitfull Tatts between them.
    My Brother-in-law IS a Tattooist, I've known him for 24 years, and HE Tattoos everyone he meets.

Recently, his fiance complained that he Tattoo'd the same ORIGINAL DESIGN he drew for her.... on her sisters' leg!! and now HER Mum is getting the same Tattoo aswell......kinda nice if you have a close knit family......

Ok, back to the story....I'm 40, and thinking I'd like to piss my bloke off and get a Tatt. I'm thinking STICKMAN!.... ( I know :roll: that is really original and will look like smudged grease in a couple of years. )
    But I also need to incorporate the words, " You will get over it." as that is my partners favorite saying to me every time he fucks up. I'm thinking if I marry the two in a Tatt.....that's gunna really piss him off!

Ohhhh....DOH!.....now I get the whole " Why men cheat " Thread. :D

But still, where should I get it??? please don't suggest Boobs or Arse.

Without sounding completely cheesy I'm not sure that trying to piss off your husband is the best reasoning for putting something on your body that will last forever. This wont be something you can wash off after the initial shock is gone. I'm sure you know this already and have thought this through. Having said that, I think tattoos are great and if it's something you want I think you need to think of something that is meaningful to YOU. forget what anyone else will say. They aren't the one who will have to stare at it day after day. That's just my opinion.
  • Options
    JoJo Posts: 2,098
    Oh YES it is.
    My bloke is gunna hafta look at this Tattoo for the rest of our life.....I still want to get a Tatt just to Piss Him OFF! 24 years remember.....His favorite saying to me is that " YOU WILL Get Over IT ". I so want to tattoo myself with something PJ and tattoo on myself that "I'll be fucked if I just get over it". His believing that I'm gunna get over it is really patronising.. :D....he hates tatts.....