Auto-Save Draft feature temporarily disabled. Please be sure you manually save your post by selecting "Save Draft" if you have that need.

Chad Smith Indicates More EV and the Earthlings Shows

2»

Comments

• walkunafraidwalkunafraid Posts: 2,467
    edited October 14
    CROJAM95 said:
    Chili’s ticket prices 🤣

I just looked @ met life tix… wow

so nobody ever ever complain bout PJ tix please

easily biggest bargain in music
    Truth. I paid $195 per ticket for their 2022 show in Vegas. Came out closer to $600 for a pair after all fees.

I only pulled the trigger because they're playing with The Strokes and I was able to score pit (seated tix are the same price). I love the Chili Peppers but holy shit, this may be the last time I see them.
    Everything has chains...Absolutely nothing's changed. - PJ

“The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.” - Albert Camus
  • mfc2006mfc2006 PDX--->KCPosts: 34,442
    CROJAM95 said:
    Chili’s ticket prices 🤣

Truth. I paid $195 per ticket for their 2022 show in Vegas. Came out closer to $600 for a pair after all fees.

I only pulled the trigger because they're playing with The Strokes and I was able to score pit (seated tix are the same price). I love the Chili Peppers but holy shit, this may be the last time I see them.
    We had those same tickets in the cart, but decided to pass. We may wait and grab tickets closer to the show date.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 6,918
    CROJAM95 said:
    Chili’s ticket prices 🤣

Tool Tix also went on sale last week...Im gonna go to the new UBS Building @ Belmont, just gonna wait. They are selling slowly

• demetriosdemetrios canadaPosts: 69,083
    Fantastic!