America's Gun Violence #2

Comments

• Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,020
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    Ignorance is bliss.
    Every time a president speaks somewhere I'm going to bring up an incident that happened there or what a previous president from 100 years ago said because I don't want people to be ignorant of the history of that area.
    You're missing my point, Chris. 

I can accept they didn't know in advance about the location of the video... doubling down on it after learning the history of what happened though is the ignorance I'm talking about. If someone doesn't care about the history of lynchings or sundown towns in this country, fine, that person simply doesn't care. But that doesn't mean the reactions or people calling it out as being shitty and tone deaf are unreasonable. 

How does the saying go about those who refuse to learn from history? 
    How many courts had some sort of misjustice if you go back 100 years though? You won’t be allowed to film anywhere if that is the standard.
    You established the location is a non issue for you, so what’s the point here? 

Some people recognize that filming the video for a song celebrating small town vigilante justice at the site of a lynching is shitty and tone deaf. You reject that assertion, which is your right. 

Ignorance is bliss, I get it. 
    Your last statement is why I’m responding. And I guess that is my point. I think it’s meaningless. A very sad, but small story from 100 years ago.
    The fact that you call people ignorant for not thinking it’s a big deal is why I’m responding. Because you’re not even making mountains out of mole hills. You’re making mountains from nothing. They filmed there. Something bad happened 100 years ago, it’s a non story.
    If you go back 100 years I’m sure you can find something negative with pretty much every location. But it’s only racist and wrong  when Aldean does it.
    You’re ignoring the context of the song to make this point. I’m sorry you don’t like the word ignorant, but in this case, it’s applicable. 
    The song is anti riots as a form of protests, it appears to be against the 2020 riots and references. It also appears to be true, that stuff didn’t happen in the small towns. I don’t remember any coverage of arson and beatings in protests in Laramie WY. Gimme even said in all his travels in small towns he didn’t see that behavior. So there’s some truth in the lyrics, people don’t burn es CJ other businesses down. When I read the lyrics and watched the video that’s what I thought of too, I don’t see it as a vigilante song.

You acknowledged they probably weren’t aware of the history. So what do you expect them to do once it was revealed after the release of the video? Scrap the whole thing and spend another 100k reshooting it somewhere else and hope they didn’t have any skeletons in their closet either?
    It just seems ridiculous to blame them for using a location that nobody was aware of a single incident 100 years ago. I don’t think ignorant means what you think it means.
    I admire that you stick to your guns, I genuinely do. 
    I was ignorant as to the historical significance of the location. In an effort to understand better, I read up on it before chiming in. I’m now less ignorant of the controversy than I was before.

I’m not the one struggling with the definition of ignorance here, Mace. 
    While we’re clearing things up, I never once said Aldean was racist, just *ignorant*. 

ig·no·rant
    /ˈiɡnərənt/

adjective
    1. lacking knowledge or awareness in general

I thought you were calling me ignorant for saying it’s not a big deal, even though I’ve read the lyrics and learned of the history before posting. Callous maybe (but I’d disagree, just not a factor in my opinion) but not ignorant.
    If you’re calling the crew ignorant for not knowing the history you’d be correct. Although I’d personally use a different word because ignorant has a negative connotation and there’s nothing wrong with their lack of knowledge. But you’re not wrong if that was who you were calling.
  • Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,517
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    Ignorance is bliss.
    Every time a president speaks somewhere I'm going to bring up an incident that happened there or what a previous president from 100 years ago said because I don't want people to be ignorant of the history of that area.

I can accept they didn't know in advance about the location of the video... doubling down on it after learning the history of what happened though is the ignorance I'm talking about. If someone doesn't care about the history of lynchings or sundown towns in this country, fine, that person simply doesn't care. But that doesn't mean the reactions or people calling it out as being shitty and tone deaf are unreasonable. 

How many courts had some sort of misjustice if you go back 100 years though? You won’t be allowed to film anywhere if that is the standard.

Some people recognize that filming the video for a song celebrating small town vigilante justice at the site of a lynching is shitty and tone deaf. You reject that assertion, which is your right. 

Your last statement is why I’m responding. And I guess that is my point. I think it’s meaningless. A very sad, but small story from 100 years ago.
    The fact that you call people ignorant for not thinking it’s a big deal is why I’m responding. Because you’re not even making mountains out of mole hills. You’re making mountains from nothing. They filmed there. Something bad happened 100 years ago, it’s a non story.
    If you go back 100 years I’m sure you can find something negative with pretty much every location. But it’s only racist and wrong  when Aldean does it.
    You’re ignoring the context of the song to make this point. I’m sorry you don’t like the word ignorant, but in this case, it’s applicable. 
    The song is anti riots as a form of protests, it appears to be against the 2020 riots and references. It also appears to be true, that stuff didn’t happen in the small towns. I don’t remember any coverage of arson and beatings in protests in Laramie WY. Gimme even said in all his travels in small towns he didn’t see that behavior. So there’s some truth in the lyrics, people don’t burn es CJ other businesses down. When I read the lyrics and watched the video that’s what I thought of too, I don’t see it as a vigilante song.

You acknowledged they probably weren’t aware of the history. So what do you expect them to do once it was revealed after the release of the video? Scrap the whole thing and spend another 100k reshooting it somewhere else and hope they didn’t have any skeletons in their closet either?
    It just seems ridiculous to blame them for using a location that nobody was aware of a single incident 100 years ago. I don’t think ignorant means what you think it means.
    I was ignorant as to the historical significance of the location. In an effort to understand better, I read up on it before chiming in. I’m now less ignorant of the controversy than I was before.

While we’re clearing things up, I never once said Aldean was racist, just *ignorant*. 

ig·no·rant
    /ˈiɡnərənt/

adjective

I thought you were calling me ignorant for saying it’s not a big deal, even though I’ve read the lyrics and learned of the history before posting. Callous maybe (but I’d disagree, just not a factor in my opinion) but not ignorant.
    If you’re calling the crew ignorant for not knowing the history you’d be correct. Although I’d personally use a different word because ignorant has a negative connotation and there’s nothing wrong with their lack of knowledge. But you’re not wrong if that was who you were calling.
    Oh, you had it right. If you read up on the history of the location, and read the song lyrics, and still think this controversy is just a case of people looking for something to be upset about, then you’re ignorant of history and other people’s perspectives, specifically POCs. 
    Ignorant isn’t an insult mind you, I’m merely suggesting you’re lacking awareness or understanding. 
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,914
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,326
    What a douche
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,671
    edited July 2023
    Funny that when you visit the courthouse’s own history page, you get a nice tale of the former slave purported to be over 120 years of age laying the cornerstone and that the War Between the States, no mention of “Civil”, left the county poor and that the union placed cannons on the upper floors leading to a dilapidated building (sounds like victim hood to me). No mention of the lynching that took place. No wonder the town folk aren’t aware of its “history.” Reminds me of Deathsantis and repubs going all anti-woke by being afraid to confront their past history because they know white life was better when everyone knew their place, right?

I’ll also go back and look at a couple of names of the movers and shakers of the day as they gave me a chuckle. Yup, Nimrod and Colonel Looney.

And this gem, as if this made up for building the first two court houses as a slave:

On June 15, 1904, the ground was broken for the new building. The cornerstone was set a few months later on October 8th by Dick Porter, a man estimated to be over 120 years of age. As a slave, he worked on the two previous courthouses in 1808 and 1846. Now, as a free man, he was selected to lay the first trowel of mortar on the cornerstone.

The 1846 Courthouse & What Remains | Historic Maury County
    Post edited by Halifax2TheMax on
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,082
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    Ignorance is bliss.

And it’s more about speaking against the violence and car backings than vigilante justice. For some reason telling people not to beat up old ladies in public is triggering some.
    how do you feel about these youtubers and influencers filming at auschwitz? i mean something bad happened there 80 years ago.
    Auschwitz and what is the name of the town Aldean filmed in?  Oh that's right.  No one knows the name of the town.

Talk about apples to frogs.  wow...
  • Options
    mickeyrat said:
    I'm curious if the people angry watched the video?  Song is awful, just mute it.

I watched the video and I don't get the "white supremacist" thing.  A bunch of white people doing the very things he disagrees with but it's racist?

Cur Merkin with the ignorant tag again because I don't get it.
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    Apparently the not so small town this Aldean fella comes from has one of the highest murder and crime rates in the country. So...apparently this kind of stuff he's upset with has actually been tried, successfully, in his town. 

https://www.neighborhoodscout.com/ga/macon/crime#:~:text=With a crime rate of,here is one in 27.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/three-shootings-south-macon-leave-144121516.html

https://247wallst.com/city/macon-ga-is-among-the-most-dangerous-us-metro-areas/

https://baldwin2k.com/g/milledgeville-ga/n/121460/macon-running-2022-murder-rate-national-championship#:~:text=A murder rate is based,roughly 1.35 murders per week.

Macon in the running for 2022 murder rate national championship

With three more murders over the weekend, nearby Macon is now up to 50 homicides so far this calendar year, a relatively astronomical number for an American city of roughly 150,000 people.

A murder rate is based on "number of murders per 100,000 residents." Based on Macon's most recent Census population estimate – 156,762 – as well as the 50 murders, Macon's murder rate for 2022 is now up to 31.9. 

Macon currently is averaging roughly 1.35 murders per week. At that current pace, Macon would finish 2022 with 70 homicides, which would equal a murder rate of 44.7.

So, how would a murder rate of 44.7 rank nationally? More recent data isn't publicly available, as the FBI's "Uniformed Crime Reporting" annual statistics haven't been finalized for 2020 and 2021. Back in 2019, however, a murder rate of 44.7 would've ranked fourth in the nation, one spot ahead of Detroit and one spot below Birmingham.

Out of the 50 homicides in Macon so far this year, a total of 43 have been documented on the www.gunmemorial.org website

For whatever it's worth, a Tweet from July 1 of this year has been cited in numerous national news outlets. The tweet came from a man named Jeff Asher, who identifies himself as the "co-founder of AH Datalytics." According to the tweet, which only covered "major American cities," Macon's murder rate was on pace to be higher than any major American city and roughly four times higher than Chicago and more than three times higher than Atlanta.

chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Apparently the not so small town this Aldean fella comes from has one of the highest murder and crime rates in the country. So...apparently this kind of stuff he's upset with has actually been tried, successfully, in his town. 

https://www.neighborhoodscout.com/ga/macon/crime#:~:text=With a crime rate of,here is one in 27.

https://baldwin2k.com/g/milledgeville-ga/n/121460/macon-running-2022-murder-rate-national-championship#:~:text=A murder rate is based,roughly 1.35 murders per week.

With three more murders over the weekend, nearby Macon is now up to 50 homicides so far this calendar year, a relatively astronomical number for an American city of roughly 150,000 people.

A murder rate is based on "number of murders per 100,000 residents." Based on Macon's most recent Census population estimate – 156,762 – as well as the 50 murders, Macon's murder rate for 2022 is now up to 31.9. 

Macon currently is averaging roughly 1.35 murders per week. At that current pace, Macon would finish 2022 with 70 homicides, which would equal a murder rate of 44.7.

So, how would a murder rate of 44.7 rank nationally? More recent data isn't publicly available, as the FBI's "Uniformed Crime Reporting" annual statistics haven't been finalized for 2020 and 2021. Back in 2019, however, a murder rate of 44.7 would've ranked fourth in the nation, one spot ahead of Detroit and one spot below Birmingham.

Out of the 50 homicides in Macon so far this year, a total of 43 have been documented on the www.gunmemorial.org website

For whatever it's worth, a Tweet from July 1 of this year has been cited in numerous national news outlets. The tweet came from a man named Jeff Asher, who identifies himself as the "co-founder of AH Datalytics." According to the tweet, which only covered "major American cities," Macon's murder rate was on pace to be higher than any major American city and roughly four times higher than Chicago and more than three times higher than Atlanta.

I'll be that guy.  He says where he's from meaning when he actually lived there.  Was it still a mess then? I tried finding it with no luck.  My google skills are off today...

James Brown is from the Big M too.
  • Options
    This story is taking me down quite the rabbit hole... anyone who thinks lynching's are just something that happened a long time ago or don't have any modern day relevance should do some reading.

https://www.epi.org/blog/black-deaths-at-the-hands-of-law-enforcement-are-linked-to-historical-lynchings-u-s-counties-where-lynchings-were-more-prevalent-from-1877-to-1950-have-more-officer-involved-killings/

"U.S. counties where lynchings were more prevalent from 1877 to 1950 have more officer-involved killings"

“A lynching is much more than just a murder. A murder may occur in private. A lynching is a public spectacle; it demands an audience… A lynching is a majority’s way of telling a minority population that the law cannot protect it.” — Aatish Taseer, British journalist

George Floyd’s death was more than just a murder, it was a modern-day lynching.

The agonizing similarity in the death of Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, and Breonna Taylor, is that current and former police officers participated in their lynching. From 1877 to 1950, nearly 4,000 individuals were the victims of lynchings. Some have speculated that as many as 75% of historical lynchings  “were perpetrated with the direct or indirect assistance of law enforcement personnel.” Despite drawing attention from large crowds, many perpetrators of historical lynchings were never charged with a crime—a fact seen in many modern-day officer-involved shootings.

While historical lynchings peaked more than a century ago, these racist acts can be linked to officer-involved shootings today.

Using county-level data on historical lynchings and present-day officer-involved shootings, Figure A shows that historical lynchings are positively associated with officer-involved shootings for Blacks. That is, counties that experienced a higher number of historical lynchings have larger shares of officer-involved shootings of Blacks in the last five years...." 

• Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,989
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    edited July 2023

I'll be that guy.  He says where he's from meaning when he actually lived there.  Was it still a mess then? I tried finding it with no luck.  My google skills are off today...

Well it looks as if he's speaking in the present tense, no?

Well, try that in a small town
    See how far ya make it down the road
    Around here, we take care of our own
    You cross that line, it won't take long
    For you to find out, I recommend you don't
    Try that in a small town

A. His hometown is not that small to begin with.
    B. That town is awash in crime. 
    C. Seems like many cross that line regularly. 
    D. Modern day country music is watered down garbage and this guy sucks. 
    Post edited by The Juggler on
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,989

Try that in a small town

E. When he was shot at in Vegas he ran away
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,181

Try that in a small town

vegas is a big town so people can "try it" there.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    Yes! He is as predictable as his maga supporters on this forum!

chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options

Try that in a small town

Umm, a moron would just stand there...

But I'm agreeing on A-D.
  • Options

Try that in a small town

Reading more into this and Aldean is what one would call a poseur.  Talks it but doesn't walk it.

These country stars all write songs from what I've read and other artists buy them and use them.  It's pop music with a twang.  

• Options
    Yes! He is as predictable as his maga supporters on this forum!

Is this is what people call a dog whistle?

Or is it more of a death bell?

Trump supporting this throws any arguments out the window now and I will stop...
  • Options

Try that in a small town

Reading more into this and Aldean is what one would call a poseur.  Talks it but doesn't walk it.

These country stars all write songs from what I've read and other artists buy them and use them.  It's pop music with a twang.  

Yes. Totally agree. I hate how popular it is. There's a god damned awards show every week. Why?!

chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,258

Try that in a small town

Can't fault him on that one.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,181
    most country artists do not write their own songs. there is a cottage industry of country songwriters in nashville that make a living writing songs for other artists. a lot of the songs are pure trash.

if i were a country artist and my manager came to me and told me i needed to record this banger of a new song called "honkeytonk badonkadonk" i would have fired that manager. 
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,020
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    Ignorance is bliss.

ig·no·rant
    /ˈiɡnərənt/

adjective

Oh, you had it right. If you read up on the history of the location, and read the song lyrics, and still think this controversy is just a case of people looking for something to be upset about, then you’re ignorant of history and other people’s perspectives, specifically POCs. 
    Ignorant isn’t an insult mind you, I’m merely suggesting you’re lacking awareness or understanding. 
    Ignorant has a negative connotation and is most often used as an insult.
    But that doesn’t fit the definition. Having a different opinion on the importance of the situation doesn’t mean I’m ignorant of the history. It means I have a different opinion. To have this much outrage based on the location of the video shoot that nobody was even aware of is an over reaction in my opinion. Just because someone disagrees doesn’t make them ignorant.
    And you didn’t answer my question. What do you expect Aldean to do? Toss all the footage and spend another 100k reshooting somewhere else?
    If he intentionally chose to shoot on the street corner where Rodney King was beaten that would be one thing. That would be an intentional decision based on an event that most people remember. This was 100 years ago that has been forgotten to history, in a small town no one has heard of. Knowing that, the response is an over reaction in my opinion. Like I said, what do you want him to do?
  • Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,671
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    Ignorance is bliss.

ig·no·rant
    /ˈiɡnərənt/

adjective

But that doesn’t fit the definition. Having a different opinion on the importance of the situation doesn’t mean I’m ignorant of the history. It means I have a different opinion. To have this much outrage based on the location of the video shoot that nobody was even aware of is an over reaction in my opinion. Just because someone disagrees doesn’t make them ignorant.
    And you didn’t answer my question. What do you expect Aldean to do? Toss all the footage and spend another 100k reshooting somewhere else?
    If he intentionally chose to shoot on the street corner where Rodney King was beaten that would be one thing. That would be an intentional decision based on an event that most people remember. This was 100 years ago that has been forgotten to history, in a small town no one has heard of. Knowing that, the response is an over reaction in my opinion. Like I said, what do you want him to do?
    Apologize.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    Ignorance is bliss.

ig·no·rant
    /ˈiɡnərənt/

adjective

Apologize.
    maga doesn't apologize for NOTHIN'!
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    Ignorance is bliss.

ig·no·rant
    /ˈiɡnərənt/

adjective

This is starting to feel like the South Park episode "With Apologies to Jesse Jackson". 
  • Options
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    Ignorance is bliss.

ig·no·rant
    /ˈiɡnərənt/

adjective

Apologize.
    Watch After Class!!!

You sound like their HR department.
  • Options
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,319
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options

This discussion has been closed.