Options

ISO: Ed Pittsburgh Steelers guitar pick, will trade a Sniper playbil from '09 solo tour

We All BelieveWe All Believe Scarsdale, NY Posts: 463
edited June 2021 in Lost Dogs
He was at the Dodgers/Cubs game last night, took a pic w/a fan, gave her a Steelers pick. I've never seen one before. Are they out there? If they are, and you'd be willing to part with one, I'll send you the Sniper playbil I got when Ed played the Palace Theater in Albany in 2009.

The pick is for my cousin, who I'm going to SNH with, who is a diehard Steelers fan that has never seen PJ live. He's like an older brother to me, and for random reasons over the years, he's missed chances when big bands have come to our area (PJ, The Pumpkins, The Strokes). Suffice it to say, he wasn't gonna pass on seeing PJ & The Pumpkins over the same weekend.

Here's a picture of the playbill.

Thanks.

Andrew

May your days be long, til kingdom come.

Join the fight to prevent suicide at www.afsp.org
Post edited by We All Believe on

Comments

• Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,055
    they are and i have a few for sale for my charity but to be honest- the picks are usually around $75 each. The snipers maybe $5. If you are interested in helping my charity and scoring one for your cousin, PM me
  • Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,867
    they are and i have a few for sale for my charity but to be honest- the picks are usually around $75 each. The snipers maybe $5. If you are interested in helping my charity and scoring one for your cousin, PM me
    This! Great seller and an equally great cause. Get it done!
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    I'll throw in $20 for OYR to help get this done!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    mfc2006 said:
    thank you old friend. save your $ as he sealed the deal this morning :)  I am grateful however.  You are too good to me and OYR
  • Options
    We All BelieveWe All Believe Scarsdale, NY Posts: 463
    Thanks all. Got a great gift for my cousin and supported a great cause. Can't beat that.
    May your days be long, til kingdom come.

Join the fight to prevent suicide at www.afsp.org
  • Options
    mfc2006 said:
    thank you old friend. save your $ as he sealed the deal this morning :)  I am grateful however.  You are too good to me and OYR
    Awesome! I’ll be making a donation anyway when I get home! 
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,870
    Thanks all. Got a great gift for my cousin and supported a great cause. Can't beat that.
    wicked
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,880
    Hey...I'm pretty sure we are related. Remember me!  

Bad joke...nice gift.
  • Options
    lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 12,070
    This  is what its all about.
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    mfc2006 said:
    mfc2006 said:
    darn you! thank you!  you are going to be punished for this! LOL
    Thank you so much as always.  Truly amazing support over the years and I am grateful
  • Options
    mfc2006 said:
    mfc2006 said:
    darn you! thank you!  you are going to be punished for this! LOL
    Thank you so much as always.  Truly amazing support over the years and I am grateful
    You bet, buddy!!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com