Options

Beware of the “collector” AKA Ryan Byrne

Comments

• Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,830
    I m guessing this is what we are talking about.  Sorry op. Maybe the poster wasn’t his and he was welling for a friend?
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,930
    It takes a special kind of person to spend your time ripping people off with Pearl Jam merch of all things. Geez 
  • Options
    lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,851
    One of life's plankton 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    big dipper ice creambig dipper ice cream malt-hop epicenter Posts: 2,543
    He uses FB: PJ Bay to work his magic now.  Beware Facebook users!

2024..........ANCHORAGE-FAIRBANKS-VANCOUVER-SEATTLE-PORTLAND-BOISE-SLC-MISSOULA

• Options
    lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,851
    There  is only one rule as ed says
     Don't  be an ass hole
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    garland09garland09 Posts: 830
    DavidD said:
    The person I tagged is not Ryan Byrne  Sorry about that.

I don't recall what his handle was on here.  I've never had a problem w him in trades.  Sucks as I know he hasn't replied on the FB message boards.
    Take my word  for it chris. A hollow soul. Not a good man and this board has a level of trust and brotherhood. And he is not part of that.
    I hear ya, got ripped off for $200, not as much as you but still got ripped off. Never a good feeling. 
    Don white is his name. Disappeared from the board because he ripped off a few of us.
    hope your guy makes things right for you. 
    wasn't he the guy that started that A+ sellers list?
    I don't think so, that person got nailed for ripping people off, lol.
    yeah, I know, I thought that was done white who did that. 
    DavidD said:
    The person I tagged is not Ryan Byrne  Sorry about that.

I don't recall what his handle was on here.  I've never had a problem w him in trades.  Sucks as I know he hasn't replied on the FB message boards.
    Take my word  for it chris. A hollow soul. Not a good man and this board has a level of trust and brotherhood. And he is not part of that.
    I hear ya, got ripped off for $200, not as much as you but still got ripped off. Never a good feeling. 
    Don white is his name. Disappeared from the board because he ripped off a few of us.
    hope your guy makes things right for you. 
    wasn't he the guy that started that A+ sellers list?
    I don't think so, that person got nailed for ripping people off, lol.
    yeah, I know, I thought that was done white who did that. 
    Yes Don White started the A+ seller.  I remember he wanted to trade me some posters.  He was trying to get over on me with trade.  I wouldn’t accept the trade and he threatened to take me off the list.  
  • Options
    garland09garland09 Posts: 830
    edited May 2021

Post edited by garland09 on
  • Options
    HendonesiaHendonesia Posts: 106
    Maybe it's me but $3,000 for a poster, ANY poster, seems.... exorbitant. 
    "Society..you're a crazy breed. I hope you're not lonely without me.."
  • Options
    hrd2imgnhrd2imgn Southwest Burbs of Chicago Posts: 4,864
    edited June 2021
    Don went AWOL one day.  I was talking with him in some stuff then one day crickets.  Said he had some issues going in, never heard from him again.  I wish him well, whatever the circumstances, however no excuse for bad deals.  This was 3 or 4 years ago at least.

I don't know if anyone can ever top ninersfan as far as board ire.  In the height of the 06 poster insanity, flipping was one hell of a lifestyle for him.   
    Post edited by hrd2imgn on
  • Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    edited June 2021
    hrd2imgn said:
    Don went AWOL one day.  I was talking with him in some stuff then one day crickets.  Said he had some issues going in, never heard from him again.  I wish him well, whatever the circumstances, however no excuse for bad deals.  This was 3 or 4 years ago at least.

I don't know if anyone can ever top ninersfan as far as board ire.  In the height of the 06 poster insanity, flipping was one hell of a lifestyle for him.   

I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    DavidDDavidD Posts: 2,437
    hrd2imgn said:

Yup, that sounds like don 

• Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,378
    dankind said:
    hrd2imgn said:

Sawyer. Yup...I remember that dude.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    oh right, I didn't get the reference at first. 

*brags about VIP tickets to a festival*
    *gets banned*
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• Options
    smithnicsmithnic Posts: 1,557
    It's crazy how PJ merch has become a cottage industry at this point.  The Home Shows was so full of people definitely making a living by trying to flip merch.  If only my 18 year old self could predict it I'd loaded up on those $10.00 1998 posters. 
    Go Get 'Em Tigers!
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    smithnic said:
    It's crazy how PJ merch has become a cottage industry at this point.  The Home Shows was so full of people definitely making a living by trying to flip merch.  If only my 18 year old self could predict it I'd loaded up on those $10.00 1998 posters. 
    the 98's cost $10 at the time of original sale???
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,968
    smithnic said:
    In 1998 that would have worked out for you.  At the homeshows a $35 poster wouldn't have netted you that same result.
  • Options
    DJ253147DJ253147 Posts: 598
    edited June 2021
    smithnic said:
    This. No surprise as the lineups at those merch booths in Safeco were incredible. I went for a quick drain late first set and I couldn’t believe how many people seemed far more into the merchandise at the expense of missing a great show.
  • Options
    matt viallmatt viall Posts: 242
    Ryan Burns sold all of his PJ stuff and switched to collecting star
    wars.  Should look for him in one of those groups.  
  • Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,419
    Lol
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    Bump, just cause we need to keep this up top so the collector dont scam anyone else
    Just, not enough.
    I need more.
    Nothing seems to satisfy.
    I said, I dont want it.
    I just need it.
    To breathe, to feel, to know Im alive.
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,141
    Ryan, is that you? 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    He really disappeared. And quick
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • Options
    Not quick enough the  rat
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,640
    For years everytime I made an ISO post on here I would get a PM from a known ripoff artist.  Almost like clockwork.  
  • Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,419
    Ryan, is that you? 
    Definitely not. 

Matt’s an A+ fan and you won’t find a better person to deal with on Lost Dogs. =)
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    on2legs said:
    Ryan, is that you? 
    Definitely not. 

Matt’s an A+ fan and you won’t find a better person to deal with on Lost Dogs. =)
    Awesome, sorry Matt! 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    Ryan, is that you? 
    Booo!!!  (throws tomato at Chris)
  • Options
    SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 NYC Posts: 25,790
    dankind said:
    hrd2imgn said:

omg ninersfan and sawyer

brings back (bad) memories lol
    severed hand thirteen
    2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17

LOOKING FOR A SINGLE TICKET TO MSG NIGHT 2

• Options
    Ryan, is that you? 
    dug GIF
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    Ryan, is that you? 
    dug GIF
    lol