Options

Beware of the “collector” AKA Ryan Byrne

This guy must be on drugs and just ripping people off now, fucked my friend over on this poster for $2700  
If you’re gonna flip posters, especially ones for that amount, you need to be disclosing any damage. 

Just, not enough.
I need more.
Nothing seems to satisfy.
I said, I dont want it.
I just need it.
To breathe, to feel, to know Im alive.

Comments

• Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,020
    edited May 2021
    I was wondering when we would see this on here.

Wrong person!
    Post edited by tempo_n_groove on
  • Options
    faceinthecloudsfaceintheclouds Posts: 1,739
    His digits gonna be posted soon if he don’t address this issue 🤷🏼‍♂️
    Just, not enough.
    I need more.
    Nothing seems to satisfy.
    I said, I dont want it.
    I just need it.
    To breathe, to feel, to know Im alive.
  • Options
    His digits gonna be posted soon if he don’t address this issue 🤷🏼‍♂️
    I think I tagged the wrong Ryan...
  • Options
    HollisBrownHollisBrown Posts: 4,314
    I hope your friend sent funds thru PayPal ‘goods and services.’ File a claim. Good luck.
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Options
    lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,960
    edited May 2021
    He has been doing this years. I had issues with him  years ago.  Not a good guy.  
    Post edited by lastexitlondon on
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    I gave him free stuff he begged for  only  to find him selling  it for  loads. 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    I had a run in with this guy about a trade a few years ago.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,640
    I hope your friend sent funds thru PayPal ‘goods and services.’ File a claim. Good luck.
    Definitely file a claim
  • Options
    The person I tagged is not Ryan Byrne  Sorry about that.

I don't recall what his handle was on here.  I've never had a problem w him in trades.  Sucks as I know he hasn't replied on the FB message boards.
  • Options

I don't recall what his handle was on here.  I've never had a problem w him in trades.  Sucks as I know he hasn't replied on the FB message boards.
    Take my word  for it chris. A hollow soul. Not a good man and this board has a level of trust and brotherhood. And he is not part of that.
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options

Take my word  for it chris. A hollow soul. Not a good man and this board has a level of trust and brotherhood. And he is not part of that.
    I remember someone calling him out for selling something that was given to him?  I guess that was you that gave him it Rob?  That is shitty.
  • Options
    DavidDDavidD Posts: 2,444

I hear ya, got ripped off for $200, not as much as you but still got ripped off. Never a good feeling. 
    Don white is his name. Disappeared from the board because he ripped off a few of us.
    hope your guy makes things right for you. 
  • Options
    I believe  we should call it out so we can all protect ourselves. We here often give eachother  items and advice and help and thats the  way it should be.  Don't  be an arsehole is a great rule. I know  we all sometimes disagree on  some inane shit but on the whole we are kind to eachother and would rather give that take. 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options
    drakeheuer14drakeheuer14 Posts: 4,391
    Not discounting anyone. I had one deal with him and it went smoothly. I believe this is his account here. 

Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • Options
    Not discounting anyone. I had one deal with him and it went smoothly. I believe this is his account here. 

That's him.
  • Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,148
    I’ve dealt with him.  Traded some boots for some hats, one of the hats was supposedly new but pretty much reeked.  Then about a year later he was trying to resell the bootleg sets at an exorbitant prices with some interesting claims about them.  So no real ripoff or theft in my deal, just thought it was kinda funny.  I hope your friend gets her $ back but it sounds rough.
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,833
    DavidD said:

I hear ya, got ripped off for $200, not as much as you but still got ripped off. Never a good feeling. 
    Don white is his name. Disappeared from the board because he ripped off a few of us.
    wasn't he the guy that started that A+ sellers list?
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    DavidD said:

I don't think so, that person got nailed for ripping people off, lol.
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,833
    DavidD said:

yeah, I know, I thought that was done white who did that. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    AmishGuy91AmishGuy91 Posts: 826
    DavidD said:

Yup Don White got me too maybe 10 years ago, although not horribly bad.  Saw him recently on FB so he's still out there
  • Options
    DavidD said:

It was him. 
  • Options
    DavidD said:

Lol
  • Options
    This is what he sent back in 2013. Just before he disappeared from the 10C

• Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,888
    I also had a bad trade with him a few years ago.  Dude sent me burnt copies of bootlegs instead of the real McCoy for an ev poster.  Claimed he was “new” to trading and had no clue.  Burnt cd s Also wreaked of cigarette smoke.  No pun intended.  
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    I also had a bad trade with him a few years ago.  Dude sent me burnt copies of bootlegs instead of the real McCoy for an ev poster.  Claimed he was “new” to trading and had no clue.  Burnt cd s Also wreaked of cigarette smoke.  No pun intended.  
    You talking about don? 
    He said he had COVID, probably shouldn’t be smoking. Or was that just BS? 
  • Options
    He is a complete  ass 
     We can all agree on that. One of life's  takers
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,888
    DavidD said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    You talking about don? 
    Definitely not don, it was Ryan from Rhode Island.   
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    DavidD said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    You talking about don? 
    Definitely not don, it was Ryan from Rhode Island.   
    Gotcha 
  • Options
    Rhode island for sure i posted to him
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    DavidD said:

Yup.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com