Auto-Save Draft feature temporarily disabled. Please be sure you manually save your post by selecting "Save Draft" if you have that need.

2020 CENSUS

mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 20,855
_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14

Comments

• JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 760
    mickeyrat said:
    In Illinois, we are losing a seat in the House of Representatives. My hope is that when they redo the districts, they combine my district with another one and boot my Rep Mary Miller out of office. She is an embarrassment.
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 20,855
    mickeyrat said:
    In Illinois, we are losing a seat in the House of Representatives. My hope is that when they redo the districts, they combine my district with another one and boot my Rep Mary Miller out of office. She is an embarrassment.

this will be be a test of Ohio's new system put in place by constitutional amendment in how they draw the seat we lost this census.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 26,547
    We lost a seat in NY.  I pretty much know why that happened.  A bunch of scared people did not fill one out.  I know quite a few people that didn't bother.
  • Indifference71Indifference71 ChicagoPosts: 13,804
    mickeyrat said:
    Not surprising at all.  People are sick and tired of the high taxes and constant corruption in this awful state and getting the hell out of there.  Oh yeah, the weather is horrible too!
  • OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MNPosts: 3,660
    We lost a seat in NY.  I pretty much know why that happened.  A bunch of scared people did not fill one out.  I know quite a few people that didn't bother.
    My state, Minnesota would have lost that seat. Minnesota does very well with things like filling out the census, voting, and other such civic things. My guess is that if everyone filled out the census, Minnesota loses and NY stands pat.
    1995 Milwaukee
    1998 Alpine, Alpine
    2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston
    2004 Boston, Boston
    2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)
    2011 Alpine, Alpine
    2013 Wrigley
    2014 St. Paul
    2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley
    2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley