2020 CENSUS

mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,414
_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14

Comments

• JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,450
    mickeyrat said:
    In Illinois, we are losing a seat in the House of Representatives. My hope is that when they redo the districts, they combine my district with another one and boot my Rep Mary Miller out of office. She is an embarrassment.
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,414
    mickeyrat said:
    In Illinois, we are losing a seat in the House of Representatives. My hope is that when they redo the districts, they combine my district with another one and boot my Rep Mary Miller out of office. She is an embarrassment.

this will be be a test of Ohio's new system put in place by constitutional amendment in how they draw the seat we lost this census.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,853
    We lost a seat in NY.  I pretty much know why that happened.  A bunch of scared people did not fill one out.  I know quite a few people that didn't bother.
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,723
    mickeyrat said:
    Not surprising at all.  People are sick and tired of the high taxes and constant corruption in this awful state and getting the hell out of there.  Oh yeah, the weather is horrible too!
  • OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,814
    We lost a seat in NY.  I pretty much know why that happened.  A bunch of scared people did not fill one out.  I know quite a few people that didn't bother.
    My state, Minnesota would have lost that seat. Minnesota does very well with things like filling out the census, voting, and other such civic things. My guess is that if everyone filled out the census, Minnesota loses and NY stands pat.
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin