Auto-Save Draft feature temporarily disabled. Please be sure you manually save your post by selecting "Save Draft" if you have that need.

European Tour Postponement + Streaming Announcement

12346»

Comments

  • The RockThe Rock Posts: 1,102
    CB254133 said:
    The Rock said:
    I've booked hotels for Amsterdam, now I just need to find some actual tickets =)
    Which hotel have you booked?  I've had a look but not much available yet.

    I've booked Park Plaza Vondelpark through booking.com. Cancellation is free and no pre-payment, so if something better shows up down the line I'll switch =)
    2006: London Astoria, Lisbon I & II, Paris, Verona, Milano
    2007: Wembley, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    2009: Manchester
    2010: Belfast, Berlin
    2012: Manchester I & II
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes
    2018: Amsterdam I, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, London
  • CB254133CB254133 Posts: 121
    The Rock said:
    CB254133 said:
    The Rock said:
    I've booked hotels for Amsterdam, now I just need to find some actual tickets =)
    Which hotel have you booked?  I've had a look but not much available yet.

    I've booked Park Plaza Vondelpark through booking.com. Cancellation is free and no pre-payment, so if something better shows up down the line I'll switch =)
    Thanks mate
  • The RockThe Rock Posts: 1,102
    I just randomly checked TM and saw some standing tickets for night 2 Amsterdam were available so I just grabbed a pair!
    2006: London Astoria, Lisbon I & II, Paris, Verona, Milano
    2007: Wembley, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    2009: Manchester
    2010: Belfast, Berlin
    2012: Manchester I & II
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes
    2018: Amsterdam I, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, London
  • mrk2mrk2 FinlandPosts: 1,825
    Two day 10club section tickets available for London at axs.com
    225xxx - 6/28/00, 10/20/01, 10/22/01, 9/11/06, 9/22/06, 9/23/06, 6/18/07, 6/26/07, 8/15/09, 6/25/10, 6/30/10, 7/4/12, 7/5/12, 7/7/12, 7/10/12, 6/26/14, 6/28/14, 7/3/18, 7/5/18
  • jonbond1779jonbond1779 London, UKPosts: 1,236
    GA tickets for Amsterdam 1 are on Ticketmaster.nl 

    Tickets for both nights (GA & Seats) are being released all the time so check in regularly! 
    "Bring it back, to the clean form. To the pure form"
    28/09/04 - Boston, MA, USA
    20/04/06 - London, Astoria, UK
    18/06/07 - Wembley Arena, UK
    11/08/09 - Shepherds Bush Empire, UK
    18/08/09 - 02 Arena, London, UK
    25/06/10 - Hyde Park, UK
    26/06/12 - Amsterdam, Holland
    27/06/12 - Amsterdam, Holland
    08/07/14 - Leeds, UK
    11/07/14 - Milton Keynes, UK
    13/06/2018 - Amsterdam, Holland
    18/06/2018 - 02 Arena, London, UK
    17/07/2018 - 02 Arena, London, UK
  • neddie vedderneddie vedder 93 million miles from the sunPosts: 130
    Cheers for the heads up, just bagged two seats for night 2  =)
    Manchester 09, Hyde Park 10, Berlin 10, Manchester 1+2 2012, EV Manchester 2012, EV London 1+2 2012, Amsterdam 1+2 2014, Leeds 2014, Milton Keynes 2014, EV London 1+2 2017, London 2018, Milan 2018, Padova 2018, Rome 2018, Berlin 2018, EV Florence 2019, EV Barolo 2019, EV Madrid 2019
  • Conjack76Conjack76 Posts: 36
    Bit of chatter here in Ireland about a possible PJ concert at the iconic Slane Castle venue, - could possibly only work work before Amsterdam, concerts here one day affair on a Saturday. Would be immense - they played here with Neil Young back in 93
  • Red LukinRed Lukin CanadaPosts: 2,854
    The Rock said:
    CB254133 said:
    The Rock said:
    I've booked hotels for Amsterdam, now I just need to find some actual tickets =)
    Which hotel have you booked?  I've had a look but not much available yet.

    I've booked Park Plaza Vondelpark through booking.com. Cancellation is free and no pre-payment, so if something better shows up down the line I'll switch =)
    I just booked here. Cheaper booking directly with the hotel however 
  • The RockThe Rock Posts: 1,102
    Red Lukin said:
    The Rock said:
    CB254133 said:
    The Rock said:
    I've booked hotels for Amsterdam, now I just need to find some actual tickets =)
    Which hotel have you booked?  I've had a look but not much available yet.

    I've booked Park Plaza Vondelpark through booking.com. Cancellation is free and no pre-payment, so if something better shows up down the line I'll switch =)
    I just booked here. Cheaper booking directly with the hotel however 
    Glad you booked 👍
    2006: London Astoria, Lisbon I & II, Paris, Verona, Milano
    2007: Wembley, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    2009: Manchester
    2010: Belfast, Berlin
    2012: Manchester I & II
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes
    2018: Amsterdam I, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, London
  • CPR7CPR7 Posts: 309
    UEFA just announced that Euro 2020 will have fans in the stands with varying capacity. Budapest for example will be at 100% capacity while other host cities will have anywhere from 25%-75%
  • The RockThe Rock Posts: 1,102
    My friend managed to grab 3 GA tickets for Amsterdam night 2 for us this morning. Good day!
    2006: London Astoria, Lisbon I & II, Paris, Verona, Milano
    2007: Wembley, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    2009: Manchester
    2010: Belfast, Berlin
    2012: Manchester I & II
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes
    2018: Amsterdam I, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, London
  • neddie vedderneddie vedder 93 million miles from the sunPosts: 130
    just got 2 tickets for night 1..woke up this morning with none and now sitting with a glass of wine celebrating both nights  =)
    Manchester 09, Hyde Park 10, Berlin 10, Manchester 1+2 2012, EV Manchester 2012, EV London 1+2 2012, Amsterdam 1+2 2014, Leeds 2014, Milton Keynes 2014, EV London 1+2 2017, London 2018, Milan 2018, Padova 2018, Rome 2018, Berlin 2018, EV Florence 2019, EV Barolo 2019, EV Madrid 2019
  • The RockThe Rock Posts: 1,102
    just got 2 tickets for night 1..woke up this morning with none and now sitting with a glass of wine celebrating both nights  =)

    Great feeling, isn't it :)
    2006: London Astoria, Lisbon I & II, Paris, Verona, Milano
    2007: Wembley, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    2009: Manchester
    2010: Belfast, Berlin
    2012: Manchester I & II
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes
    2018: Amsterdam I, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, London
  • JackD.JackD. Posts: 295
    Conjack76 said:
    Bit of chatter here in Ireland about a possible PJ concert at the iconic Slane Castle venue, - could possibly only work work before Amsterdam, concerts here one day affair on a Saturday. Would be immense - they played here with Neil Young back in 93
    Same rumors as last year. Don‘t count on it.
  • bolivar2151bolivar2151 Posts: 132
    Looking for one ticket for Vienna face value. 
  • TKeTKe Posts: 1
    Looks like the promoter for the Prague show has had a change of heart.  Ticketmaster.cz are now processing my refund.

    Gutted in many ways but at least the money is coming back.
    I was able to purchase one ticket for GA thanks to this information! It's all sold out again, so it's best to keep watching with the refunds going on.
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPROPosts: 137,351
    yolo..if happens in 2022 im doing 15 shows 
    will figure the money..first pearl jam then the bank 
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • PJNBPJNB New BrunswickPosts: 8,212
    yolo..if happens in 2022 im doing 15 shows 
    will figure the money..first pearl jam then the bank 
    I envy this and respect this! So many great cities for this tour and I wish I could do more myself. 
    PJ
    2013 Worcester 1 & 2
    2016 Quebec, Toronto 2, Fenway 1&2, Wrigley 2
    2018 Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Seattle 2, Wrigley 2, Fenway 1&2 

    EV
    2017 Firenze, Taormina 1 & 2
  • JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 2,735
    Looking for one ticket for Vienna face value. 
    I still have 2 regular GA tickets left
  • AponeApone Posts: 471
    yolo..if happens in 2022 im doing 15 shows 
    will figure the money..first pearl jam then the bank 
    Good man.  I think this last 12 months has made everyone appreciate more what is important to them and also that opportunities need to be grasped with both hands when they arise.

    All Pearl Jam tours need be cherished and embraced as much as possible, I am hoping things open up for me to attend multiple shows next year.
    2006: Leeds; 2012: Manchester 1; 2014: Leeds; 2017: London 1 (EV); 2018: Amsterdam 1, London 1, London 2; 2019: Amsterdam 1 (EV), Dublin (EV)
  • HailHailVitalogyHailHailVitalogy Posts: 3,661
    Have tickets for:
    Berlin
    Zurich
    Frankfurt
    Copenhagen
    Budapest
    Krakow
    Vienna
    Prague

    Coming from DC. I’ve been to all of these cities already except Zurich. Planning on an Alps vacation around Zurich. Considering skipping Copenhagen to vacation in Portugal for 2 weeks, but don’t want to miss the “anniversary show”. Also considering adding both Amsterdam shows, looks like I’ll be in europe for 2-3 months by the time I do everything I want lol. 

    My only concern is the shit show summer 2022 will be when everyone is allowed out of their cages and do whatever they want. Train stations, airports, arenas, hotels...could all be complete shit shows

    MSG > everything combined
  • JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 2,735
    Have tickets for:
    Berlin
    Zurich
    Frankfurt
    Copenhagen
    Budapest
    Krakow
    Vienna
    Prague

    Coming from DC. I’ve been to all of these cities already except Zurich. Planning on an Alps vacation around Zurich. Considering skipping Copenhagen to vacation in Portugal for 2 weeks, but don’t want to miss the “anniversary show”. Also considering adding both Amsterdam shows, looks like I’ll be in europe for 2-3 months by the time I do everything I want lol. 

    My only concern is the shit show summer 2022 will be when everyone is allowed out of their cages and do whatever they want. Train stations, airports, arenas, hotels...could all be complete shit shows

     Could be. Then again every summer is busy. The good thing is you can do most connections by train. Personally I think that’s way more relaxed than flying.
  • CB254133CB254133 Posts: 121


     Could be. Then again every summer is busy. The good thing is you can do most connections by train. Personally I think that’s way more relaxed than flying.
    Heading for 11 shows, 7 with my son.

    A long time off yet but looking at travelling between Berlin and Zurich on the train, looks simple enough.   Any early advice on the Budapest/ Krakow and Vienna/Prague legs to get some ideas would be great.
  • JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 2,735
    edited 1:45PM
    CB254133 said:


     Could be. Then again every summer is busy. The good thing is you can do most connections by train. Personally I think that’s way more relaxed than flying.
    Heading for 11 shows, 7 with my son.

    A long time off yet but looking at travelling between Berlin and Zurich on the train, looks simple enough.   Any early advice on the Budapest/ Krakow and Vienna/Prague legs to get some ideas would be great.
    10 or 11 for me. I plan on taking the train most of the time. Any of those connections is doable although Budapest to Krakow may be much more convenient by plane. Berlin to Zürich and Krakow to Vienna to Prague is easy by train. Lots of accommodations are available to book already as well. If you need any help just say the word :)
  • PJNBPJNB New BrunswickPosts: 8,212
    JPPJ84 said:
    CB254133 said:


     Could be. Then again every summer is busy. The good thing is you can do most connections by train. Personally I think that’s way more relaxed than flying.
    Heading for 11 shows, 7 with my son.

    A long time off yet but looking at travelling between Berlin and Zurich on the train, looks simple enough.   Any early advice on the Budapest/ Krakow and Vienna/Prague legs to get some ideas would be great.
    10 or 11 for me. I plan on taking the train most of the time. Any of those connections is doable although Budapest to Krakow may be much more convenient by plane. Berlin to Zürich and Krakow to Vienna to Prague is easy by train. Lots of accommodations are available to book already as well. If you need any help just say the word :)
    What train are you looking at for Vienna to Prague. I am going to look more into this tonight but curious on your thoughts. 
    PJ
    2013 Worcester 1 & 2
    2016 Quebec, Toronto 2, Fenway 1&2, Wrigley 2
    2018 Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Seattle 2, Wrigley 2, Fenway 1&2 

    EV
    2017 Firenze, Taormina 1 & 2
  • JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 2,735
    edited 2:11PM
    PJNB said:
    JPPJ84 said:
    CB254133 said:


     Could be. Then again every summer is busy. The good thing is you can do most connections by train. Personally I think that’s way more relaxed than flying.
    Heading for 11 shows, 7 with my son.

    A long time off yet but looking at travelling between Berlin and Zurich on the train, looks simple enough.   Any early advice on the Budapest/ Krakow and Vienna/Prague legs to get some ideas would be great.
    10 or 11 for me. I plan on taking the train most of the time. Any of those connections is doable although Budapest to Krakow may be much more convenient by plane. Berlin to Zürich and Krakow to Vienna to Prague is easy by train. Lots of accommodations are available to book already as well. If you need any help just say the word :)
    What train are you looking at for Vienna to Prague. I am going to look more into this tonight but curious on your thoughts. 
    One of these (umst. means change trains):


    Post edited by JPPJ84 at
  • JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 2,735
    Does anyone have an extra ticket left for Zürich? A forum shy 10c friend of mine is looking ;)
  • PJNBPJNB New BrunswickPosts: 8,212
    JPPJ84 said:
    PJNB said:
    JPPJ84 said:
    CB254133 said:


     Could be. Then again every summer is busy. The good thing is you can do most connections by train. Personally I think that’s way more relaxed than flying.
    Heading for 11 shows, 7 with my son.

    A long time off yet but looking at travelling between Berlin and Zurich on the train, looks simple enough.   Any early advice on the Budapest/ Krakow and Vienna/Prague legs to get some ideas would be great.
    10 or 11 for me. I plan on taking the train most of the time. Any of those connections is doable although Budapest to Krakow may be much more convenient by plane. Berlin to Zürich and Krakow to Vienna to Prague is easy by train. Lots of accommodations are available to book already as well. If you need any help just say the word :)
    What train are you looking at for Vienna to Prague. I am going to look more into this tonight but curious on your thoughts. 
    One of these (umst. means change trains):


    4hrs is awesome thanks! I will dig deeper tonight
    PJ
    2013 Worcester 1 & 2
    2016 Quebec, Toronto 2, Fenway 1&2, Wrigley 2
    2018 Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Seattle 2, Wrigley 2, Fenway 1&2 

    EV
    2017 Firenze, Taormina 1 & 2
  • CB254133CB254133 Posts: 121
    10 or 11 for me. I plan on taking the train most of the time. Any of those connections is doable although Budapest to Krakow may be much more convenient by plane. Berlin to Zürich and Krakow to Vienna to Prague is easy by train. Lots of accommodations are available to book already as well. If you need any help just say the word :)
    Many thanks for your advice, will give you a shout closer to the shows especially about Budapest - Krakow flights..

    Booked my hotels already, some not my first choice but all that is available at present.  All booked with no pre-payment and free cancellation so can swop and change as other hotels become available.
     B)  B)B)
  • JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 2,735
    CB254133 said:
    10 or 11 for me. I plan on taking the train most of the time. Any of those connections is doable although Budapest to Krakow may be much more convenient by plane. Berlin to Zürich and Krakow to Vienna to Prague is easy by train. Lots of accommodations are available to book already as well. If you need any help just say the word :)
    Many thanks for your advice, will give you a shout closer to the shows especially about Budapest - Krakow flights..

    Booked my hotels already, some not my first choice but all that is available at present.  All booked with no pre-payment and free cancellation so can swop and change as other hotels become available.
     B)  B)B)
    Last year there was only one direct flight with LOT. But Warsaw could be an alternative 
Sign In or Register to comment.