SOLD- 2 PJ shirts to benefit Operation Yellow Ribbon

JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,718
edited March 2021 in Lost Dogs
I got these shirts as part of a fund raiser for Operation Yellow Ribbon, but they are a bit snug, so I am passing on the good vibes. Purchase proceeds go to OYR. $25 shipped for both shirts to CONUS. Your Paypal payment will be made directly to OYR and then I will ship them out to you. They are both unworn and unwashed, only tried on. Non smoking house.
2018 10C "stickman" t-shirt (large)
"Deep" 10C t-shirt (large)

Post edited by JeBurkhardt on

Comments

• PM sent
    ...........and Evelyn ❤️

• dankinddankind Posts: 20,836
    Who made the quilt?
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,718
    edited March 2021
    dankind said:
    Who made the quilt?
    Sort of a long story. My wife is a High School Special Education teacher. In November of 2019, one of her students was stuck in a really bad home/family situation, and was talking about dropping out of school even though she would be graduating in 6 months. She was a ward of the State, but still living in that bad situation with her family. After my wife told me about everything that was going on, we agreed to become her guardians, and she moved in with us to finish school. She graduated! The quilt was given to her by a local church that makes and gives quilts to kids in foster and guardian homes. She didn't like it, so when she moved out last year around Christmas,(thank the Lord!) she gave it to us. Told you it was a long story. =)
    Post edited by JeBurkhardt on
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 9,032
    Kind move to share your home with someone that needed help. Que applause!
  • elwayvedderelwayvedder Posts: 9,117
    Thank you thank you thank you