Options

Discogs Random Item Game

Comments

• Options
    Guy DudebroGuy Dudebro Posts: 1,352

• Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,830

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209

Pearl Jam ‎– Vs

Label:
    Epic ‎– 474549 1, Epic ‎– EPC 474549 1, Epic ‎– 01-474549-20
    Format:
    Vinyl, LP, Album, Gatefold
    Released:
    Genre:
    Style:
  • Options
    1ThoughtKnown1ThoughtKnown Posts: 6,155

• Options

Elton John ‎– Madman Across The Water

Label:
    Mercury ‎– 5707086, DJM Records (2) ‎– 5707086
    Format:
    Vinyl, LP, Album, Reissue, Remastered, Gatefold, 180 Gram
    Released:
    Genre:
    Style:
  • Options

Mudhoney ‎– Touch Me I'm Sick b/w Sweet Young Thing Ain't Sweet No More

Label:
    Sub Pop ‎– SP18
    Format:
    Vinyl, 7", 45 RPM, Single, Reissue, Third Edition
    Released:

Genre:
    Style:
  • Options
    lexicondevillexicondevil Bay Area Posts: 1,896

Black Flag ‎– Damaged

Label:
    Unicorn Records ‎– 9502, SST Records ‎– 9502
    Format:
    Vinyl, LP, Album
    Released:
    Genre:
    Style:
    1991- Hollywood Palladium, California with Temple of the Dog, Soundgarden, and Alice in Chains -RIP Magazine Show Oct. 6th
    1992- Lollapalooza, Irvine, California
    Nothing since then. I suck.
    2016- Fenway Park, Boston - Both glorious nights
    2022- Oakland Night 2
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,746

Black Flag ‎– Damaged

Label:
    Format:
    Vinyl, LP, Album
    Released:
    Genre:
    Style:

Their best!  Classic hardcore!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    Van's best!
    Astral Weeks Vinyl LP Album Repress album cover

Van Morrison ‎– Astral Weeks

Label:
    Warner Bros. Records ‎– WS 1768
    Format:
    Vinyl, LP, Album, Repress, Terre Haute Pressing, Burbank Labels
    Released:
    Genre:
    Style:

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

• Options

Black Flag ‎– Damaged

Label:
    Format:
    Vinyl, LP, Album
    Released:
    Genre:
    Style:
    Does your copy have the  "anti-parent" sticker on the back? I'll share a n original promo poster that's been in my collection for 39 years. 

• Options

Black Flag ‎– Damaged

Label:
    Format:
    Vinyl, LP, Album
    Released:
    Genre:
    Style:
    Does your copy have the  "anti-parent" sticker on the back? I'll share a n original promo poster that's been in my collection for 39 years. 

Nice!

• Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827

I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options

• Options
    lexicondevillexicondevil Bay Area Posts: 1,896

Black Flag ‎– Damaged

Label:
    Format:
    Vinyl, LP, Album
    Released:
    Genre:
    Style:

I had two copies. The copy I have has the sticker -"As a parent I found it an anti-parent record". Nice poster.
    Did you order the new repress of The Crew? I already have the original, but bought a red copy since it comes with a booklet of some sort.
    1991- Hollywood Palladium, California with Temple of the Dog, Soundgarden, and Alice in Chains -RIP Magazine Show Oct. 6th
    1992- Lollapalooza, Irvine, California
    Nothing since then. I suck.
    2016- Fenway Park, Boston - Both glorious nights
    2022- Oakland Night 2
  • Options
    GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,904
    Trainspotting Music From The Motion Picture Vinyl LP Compilation Reissue album cover

Various ‎– Trainspotting (Music From The Motion Picture)

Label:
    Parlophone ‎– 0190295919948
    Format:
    2 × Vinyl, LP, Compilation, Reissue, 180gr, 20th Anniversary Edition
    Released:
    Genre:
    Style:

• Options

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options

• Options

Black Flag ‎– Damaged

Label:
    Format:
    Vinyl, LP, Album
    Released:
    Genre:
    Style:

I had two copies. The copy I have has the sticker -"As a parent I found it an anti-parent record". Nice poster.
    Did you order the new repress of The Crew? I already have the original, but bought a red copy since it comes with a booklet of some sort.
    The Crew? 7 Seconds? I have several of their old releases but not that one. I think I have Walk Together and some other 7" stuff. I'll
    keep an eye out for it. 
  • Options

• Options

Gregg Allman ‎– Laid Back

Label:
    Capricorn Records ‎– CP 0116
    Format:
    Vinyl, LP, Album, Pitman Pressing, Gatefold
    Released:
    Genre:
    Style:
  • Options
    The Parrot Sessions 1954-5 Vinyl LP Compilation Mono album cover

J.B. Lenoir ‎– The Parrot Sessions 1954-5

Label:
    Relic (2) ‎– 8017, Parrot (2) ‎– PARROT LP 8017
    Format:
    Vinyl, LP, Compilation, Mono
    Released:
    Genre:
    Style:

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options

used to have a US copy of this. Straight Atlantic label.

Crack is a motherfucker......

• Options
    mickeyrat said:

This one?
    Oldies Series in 1974. Haha. 
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    mickeyrat said:

This one?
    Oldies Series in 1974. Haha. 

seem to recall a blue/white label? maybe that was just the sleeve.... bought the thing in the mid 80's. killed ALOT of brain cells since then.....
    Post edited by mickeyrat on

• Options
    mickeyrat said:

I've never heard yet often wondered about this Miles record.  If I might ask, how would you rate this one and does it compare to any of his other work? 

• Options
    brianlux said:
    mickeyrat said:

I've never heard yet often wondered about this Miles record.  If I might ask, how would you rate this one and does it compare to any of his other work? 

live. low key. solid imo. comparing other work? have to ask, how can one do that with this cat? its all about period/ type of jazz at the time isnt it?

tracklist...