Auto-Save Draft feature temporarily disabled. Please be sure you manually save your post by selecting "Save Draft" if you have that need.

Keegan Hall benefitting EBRP signed Eddie Vedder prints

Comments

• Hawk123Hawk123 Posts: 1,733
    edited March 20
    I bet that $1299 buy it now doesn’t last long
  • redrawredraw Posts: 1,122
    tdawe said:
    redraw said:
    So now that these are landing, who wants to offload one to me?? 
    :prayer::prayer:
    They’ve hit eBay: https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=keegan+hall+eddie+vedder&_trksid=p2380057.m4084.l1313
    Of course they have... 
     :s 
    '95: Brisbane BEC March 21 & 22 '98: Brisbane BEC March 14 & 15 '03: Brad Surfers Paradise Troccadero Jan 11
    '03: Brisbane BEC Feb 8 '06: Brisbane BEC Nov 10 & 11 '09: Brisbane QSAC Nov 25
    '11: EV Solo Brisbane QPAC March 10, 12 & 13 '11: PJ20 Alpine Valley Sep 3 & 4
    '14: Gold Coast BDO Jan 19 EV Solo QPAC Feb 22, 23 & 25
  • cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 7,442
    edited March 20
    Are these 22x15?   Need to get around to measuring this print for framing. 
  • SlettelleirSlettelleir Mendota Heights, MNPosts: 87
    It’s 18”x24”
  • demetriosdemetrios canadaPosts: 65,959
    It’s 18”x24”

Can't wait to frame mine. :)
  • JoeyP21JoeyP21 Allentown, PAPosts: 48
    edited March 20
    Arrived in PA today! Incredible! 
    10/21/13 - Wells Fargo Center, Philadelphia, PA
    9/26/15 - Global Citizen Festival, Central Park, New York, NY
    4/28/16 - Wells Fargo Center, Philadelphia, PA
    4/29/16 - Wells Fargo Center, Philadelphia, PA
    5/1/16 - Madison Square Garden, New York, NY

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=1781
  • scurtisscurtis Posts: 2,349
    Found one of the Vedder signed ones in the secondary market and I am stoked to get it on the wall.
    "Born on third, thinks he got a triple."
    Arrived in Los Angeles this morning. Gonna be along trip to the East Coast of Canada.

• sheri zonasheri zona Makai SidePosts: 352
    Says it’ll be delivered in AZ today.  Can’t wait!!!
    in an underwater nation...near chinamans hat
  • baldog27baldog27 Posts: 101

baldog27 said:

Beautiful!! :) 
  • wwsuicidewwsuicide Posts: 1,089
    I was debating on gray. White looks better I think.  Wondering what black matting would look like?!!
  • scurtisscurtis Posts: 2,349
    baldog27 said:

This is a great frame up, I might copy it.
    "Born on third, thinks he got a triple."
    scurtis said:
    baldog27 said:

This is a great frame up, I might copy it.
    We are thinking the same too.

Also the print has arrived in Canada customs. :) 
  • pthomnpthomn Posts: 44
    baldog27 said:

is the matte a light gray?
  • baldog27baldog27 Posts: 101

• Outer Mat: 2" Smooth White (White Core)
    • Inner Mat: 1/4" Smooth Black (White Core)
    If anything the print paper has a cream hue to it - in my very unprofessional opinion the thin black inner matte is crucial to contrast the pencil art. Have fun. 

edited March 25
    Paper is definitely cream.  

I went with silver-ish and charcoal-ish mats.  I wanted to bring out the pencil aspect of it.  Took a long time to get that right combo at the store.   Really, really happy with it.  Up close the inner mat almost looks like it was colored with a dark pencil.  I’ll get a pic posted.  

Fanciest sounding post ive made in a long time.  :lol:
    Post edited by cp3iverson on
  • Hawk123Hawk123 Posts: 1,733
    Paper is definitely cream.  

I went with silver-ish and charcoal-ish mats.  I wanted to bring out the pencil aspect of it.  Took a long time to get that right combo at the store.   Really, really happy with it.  Up close the inner mat almost looks like it was colored with a dark pencil.  I’ll get a pic posted.  

Fanciest sounding post ive made in a long time.  :lol:
    Sounds amazing, looking forward to seeing it 
  • davetendaveten IrelandPosts: 140
    My print came today (living in Ireland) it arrived in perfect condition,its stunning and to have it signed is amazing.
    I told the wife im finished collecting pearl Jam stuff...we both laughed 😂😂😂
    cork 96,dublin 96,dublin 00,dublin 06,london 08, dublin 10, belfast 10, ev solo London 2012
    daveten said:
    My print came today (living in Ireland) it arrived in perfect condition,its stunning and to have it signed is amazing.
    I told the wife im finished collecting pearl Jam stuff...we both laughed 😂😂😂

Ireland got it before me again. D'oh! I see my latest update is Mississauga, ON. Sometime next week.

I've told my girlfriend many times I'm gonna take a break on buying up PJ goodies.
    We both cried out laughing.

• tdawetdawe Posts: 1,291
    Hawk123 said:
    Turns out that one got zero bids even at $999. Resale market for these might be softer than expected. 
    This one is clearly in the never trade department for me.  I remember the national press that Keegan Hall got for his Michael Jordan one.  Never thought he’d do an Eddie Vedder one...and that Ed would sign it. 
    This one is clearly in the never trade department for me.  I remember the national press that Keegan Hall got for his Michael Jordan one.  Never thought he’d do an Eddie Vedder one...and that Ed would sign it. 

Imagine if he does a Pearl Jam one someday with all the members signing the print too? 
  • thwbadenthwbaden Posts: 12

My copy arrived in Germany on Saturday and looks great ...
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 13,472
    tdawe said:
    Hawk123 said:
    Turns out that one got zero bids even at $999. Resale market for these might be softer than expected. 
    I thought $500 was a FMV price already.  I bought one but wasn’t expecting much in appreciation.
  • RPelletierRPelletier Toronto, CanadaPosts: 49
    Any news as to when they're auctioning off the original?  I think that selling price will influence the market value off the S/N run.  
    Hey.  Do you like Pearl Jam?
  • RPelletierRPelletier Toronto, CanadaPosts: 49
    Full disclosure: I have one, I have no desire to sell it, I'm glad that the flippers aren't cleaning up and that, hopefully, someone who missed out will have the chance own one at a "reasonable" price
    Hey.  Do you like Pearl Jam?
    They’ve sold a couple for +1000 already.  Who knows.  It’s PJLand.  The market is like crypto for PJ. Ive got stuff that i watch the price.   The unique/cool stuff i never watch the price.