Options

ROME VIDEO STREAM!

Comments

• Options
    demetrios said:
    Nugs live stream isn't working for me.
    This video file cannot be played.(Error Code: 232404)
    Anyone else having the same problem?
    I’m getting the same message. Did you ever figure it out?
  • Options
    mdgsolomdgsolo Posts: 785
    I’ve never had so many problems with a livestream until this one.  I don’t know what was different this time but I finally had to stop watching.  I could only take so many starts and stops.
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,141
    edited December 2020
    Livestream seems to work for me no problem.   I also noticed the glitch during Release seems to be fixed?

well sort of, it's now missing some of the end footage and credits.....
    Post edited by Zod on
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,805
    edited December 2020
    demetrios said:
    Nugs live stream isn't working for me.
    This video file cannot be played.(Error Code: 232404)
    Anyone else having the same problem?
    I’m getting the same message. Did you ever figure it out?

It looked like I was logged into 2 browsers at once. FireFox on the desktop PC & Firefox on the FireStick. Didn't have any problems viewing the live stream after logging out & viewing it on the 4K FireStick.
    Post edited by demetrios on
  • Options
    Groda03Groda03 Posts: 140
    Just watched it.  Loved it.  Really hope they do more of these.
  • Options
    JbarkerJbarker Alberta Posts: 557
    Is there an app for AppleTV that can open and play this?
  • Options
    Groda03 said:
    Just watched it.  Loved it.  Really hope they do more of these.

I hope they do more too. 
  • Options
    SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,166
    Jbarker said:
    Yes, there’s a nugs app for Apple TV. Works great 
  • Options
    BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,468
    Going to be watching this this afternoon while enjoying a few beverages 
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,498
    BLACK35 said:
    Going to be watching this this afternoon while enjoying a few beverages 
    Enjoy S.!!!
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    JbarkerJbarker Alberta Posts: 557
    SHZA said:
    Jbarker said:
    Yes, there’s a nugs app for Apple TV. Works great 
    Thanks. That was much easier once I was on the right platform. 👍
  • Options
    Looking for a little help. Was going to watch this yesterday. I can get it to start playing, but not getting any sound and yes I checked all the volume levels on TV, laptop, etc.
    I got it going one time and there was sound playing, then it froze. So shut everything down and did a restart and haven't been able to get sound since. 
    Not great with computers,  so wondering if I'm missing something or should b doing something different
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,195
    edited December 2020
    Edit: got it to work so ignore previous

and my god is this band so fucking great
    Post edited by pjhawks on
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,498
    Really enjoy this!!..
    now give us the Berlin please..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    BLACK35 said:
    Looking for a little help. Was going to watch this yesterday. I can get it to start playing, but not getting any sound and yes I checked all the volume levels on TV, laptop, etc.
    I got it going one time and there was sound playing, then it froze. So shut everything down and did a restart and haven't been able to get sound since. 
    Not great with computers,  so wondering if I'm missing something or should b doing something different
    Anybody have any help or answers for this?
    I can play any other video from their site and sound comes thru great. Just won't play any sound for the Rome show
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,147
    I paid for it but couldn’t watch it.  Apparently it won’t stream on Samsung TV’s???? Only Apple TV, and no fire stick either. No refunds.  Kind of pisses me off that I have a very expensive home theater and I can’t watch the damn thing. I think I’ll see if I can somehow mirror my phone onto the tv.
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    I paid for it but couldn’t watch it.  Apparently it won’t stream on Samsung TV’s???? Only Apple TV, and no fire stick either. No refunds.  Kind of pisses me off that I have a very expensive home theater and I can’t watch the damn thing. I think I’ll see if I can somehow mirror my phone onto the tv.

It works on Fire Stick. Download FireFox on the Fire Stick. Url nugs.tv . Log into your account. There you can view the video. Hope that helps. 
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,143
    Sounds like folks trying to stream to their TVs and sound systems is causing issues? Any good reviews on playback through the Nugs app on iPad? 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,425
    Sounds like folks trying to stream to their TVs and sound systems is causing issues? Any good reviews on playback through the Nugs app on iPad? 

It works fine for me on iphone 11 with the nugs app so I imagine an ipad would be fine if you use the app.
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,143
    on2legs said:

It works fine for me on iphone 11 with the nugs app so I imagine an ipad would be fine if you use the app.
    😎
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    demetrios said:

It works on Fire Stick. Download FireFox on the Fire Stick. Url nugs.tv . Log into your account. There you can view the video. Hope that helps. 
    Right on- that sounds like it should work perfectly.  Thanks!  As for the stream, can I watch it anytime now that I purchased it, or do I have to watch it at “showtime,” whenever those might be?
  • Options
    I can get it perfectly on my phone, but want to watch it on the 75" TV I just bought. Thanks for some input, going to try again
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    dcp3ydcp3y Louisville KY Posts: 777
    demetrios said:

Right on- that sounds like it should work perfectly.  Thanks!  As for the stream, can I watch it anytime now that I purchased it, or do I have to watch it at “showtime,” whenever those might be?
    It’s on demand...so you can start whenever you want it to as well as pause/stop (forward/rewind as well) as needed.  The initial play on release day was the only timed event, but that has since passed. 
  • Options
    tino_11tino_11 Posts: 1,954
    Anybody on the fence about buying this, I would recommend it 100%. Great show, brilliantly filmed!
    2010: London
    2012: Manchester I, Manchester II, Manchester (EV) 
    2014: Milan, Leeds, Milton Keynes 
    2017: London II (EV) 
    2018: Amsterdam I, London I, Prague, London II 
    2019: London (EV)
    2022: London I, London II, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam
  • Options
    dcp3y said:
    demetrios said:

It’s on demand...so you can start whenever you want it to as well as pause/stop (forward/rewind as well) as needed.  The initial play on release day was the only timed event, but that has since passed. 
    Thanks for this.  Watched the first hour last night, really enjoyed it.  Would have finished it but lotr 4K atmos showed up and I just couldn’t hold out
  • Options
    Watching it today - so far so good.  Can someone PLEASE vaccinate the planet ASAP so we can get back to this stuff!!!
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Options
    matt84matt84 Posts: 595
    Would be cool if this got a proper blu-ray / 4K release.
  • Options
    Try air drop from phone to tv. That’s what I did for philly show 
  • Options
    JH59748 said:
    Try air drop from phone to tv. That’s what I did for philly show 
    Hey thanks for the thought but I got help already above.  I put the Firefox browser on my fire stick and used that to go to the nugs.tv site and watch it.  Appreciate your reply though, thank you!
  • Options
    RobbertRobbert Rotterdam, the Netherlands Posts: 743
    Cant they just make a dvd of the show, the whole streaming crap is terrible. Useless if you dont have a apple tv or a new android/apple phone