Looking for Help and Advice

Recently retired and moving to a smaller place and need to liquidate a fair amount of PJ memorabilia.  I didn't really start collecting until 2008 but have a lot of stuff that I need to move, included but not limited to:  posters, 3 signed photographs, pins, stickers, patches, lighters, a box full of CD's (opened and unopened) et cetera.  I do not have the time or inclination to sell individually and was wondering if there is someone out there who I can trust to move these collectables on a commission basis.

Thank you  

Comments

• PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,875
    where do you live? 

• elwayvedderelwayvedder Posts: 9,117
    edited November 2020
    depending on the items and your price points; you take photos and I will sell them with a portion of the proceeds going to charity (my nonprofit would be ideal of course but I'm open to other charities of your fancy). you ship directly to buyers. i collect and then send you the funds etc with charity getting the rest
  • @TUTMAN08 - I can vouch for elwayvedder being a stand up guy and running a fantastic not for profit OYR (Operation Yellow Ribbon). Seems a lot of good could be done in working through this with him.

Chris
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • PJ-CubsPJ-Cubs Posts: 3,316
    @TUTMAN08 - I can vouch for elwayvedder being a stand up guy and running a fantastic not for profit OYR (Operation Yellow Ribbon). Seems a lot of good could be done in working through this with him.

Chris
    +1 on elwayvedder being someone that you can trust.  Operation Yellow Ribbon is a great organization and Dave is a great guy.
    thanks fellaz! the checks are in the mail LOL
  • I would trust elwayvedder with my kid.  Also, with my Klausens, which I value at or around the same as my kid.  :lol:  
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,412
    I agree on Elway! Stand up guy for sure!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,242
    Elway is your man OP. Win win and win. 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • densandensan Posts: 563
    +1
    Be different & make a difference. Decency & kindness @ a grassroots level works.
  • Agreed. An honest man constantly doing great charity work.  He wants to see your  lighters!
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Thank you all so much for the input!  As always, the PJ community delivers!
    I live in South Carolina, near Charleston.
    Elwayvedder - lets do this.  I like that some $$ is going to charity - very cool.  How do we get started?  I assume we go offline from this point forward?  Thanks and I look forward to working with you.
  • Awesome! 

Big congrats on the retirement as well!
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
    TUTMAN08 said:
    Thank you all so much for the input!  As always, the PJ community delivers!
    I live in South Carolina, near Charleston.
    Elwayvedder - lets do this.  I like that some $$ is going to charity - very cool.  How do we get started?  I assume we go offline from this point forward?  Thanks and I look forward to working with you.
    awesome! i will pm you with my contact info and we can go from there
    stay safe!
  • PP193448PP193448 Here Posts: 4,281

2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville