#46 President Joe Biden

Comments

• Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,716
    seanwon said:
    mace1229 said:
    CM189191 said:
    teskeinc said:
    teskeinc said:
    What a sad address to the nation. Can’t even understand him. Looks defeated and about to cry. You can really tell he didn’t want to drop out. Almost feel sorry for him.
    Damn what would make you happy please share what you think a sitting president that just resigned what message he should have used in this address? Please enlighten us 
    He said he always told the truth to the American people. While lying right to our face. His family was crying sitting to his left. Knowing how bad the knife in his back hurt him.

He didn’t save democracy. He was strong armed out by Pelosi, Clooney, Obama and the billionaire donor elite. Why, because polls showed he couldn’t win and the millions stopped flowing to the DNC. And once they sacked Biden, the $$$ flowed like wine. Record setting amounts.

Democrats spit in the face of democracy and shit on 15 million primary voters. All while calling themselves saviors.

At the very least, have an open convention. Pick the best candidate. They went with Kamala, not someone who can win, but someone who hopefully wont lose that bad. Maybe get enough voters out to save a seat or 2 in the Senate so they can stop Trumps agenda. 

What are you on about? "He didn't save democracy"?  That's....not how democracy works.

Presidential primaries bind delegates to vote for a particular candidate.  Candidates can release their delegates, which happens all the time.  

The Democratic National Convention nominates the party's presidential candidate, which hasn't happened yet.  It's Aug. 19-22 in Chicago.  

Biden’s decision to endorse Harris is not a binding one, Party rules don’t allow Biden to simply select a successor.  
    Exactly...funny how magat media seems to take Biden's side as if he has been wronged. It was clearly his decision.
    Actually seems like the opposite. Seems like he really wanted to stay in. Why would he go through the primary and first debate if he didn’t want to run?
    The decision was made for him when a large number of his party requested that he drop out and many of his if donors pulled their funding. He saw the writing on the wall and saw no other option. He knew it was only getting worse. I don’t see that as his decision. When you only have 1 choice, it’s not a choice.
    Exactly.  If I commit a crime and I am  looking at a 30 year sentence when found guilty, but the DA offers me a plea deal for 15 years, it's my choice. But do I really have a choice? It's the illusion of choice. Biden had no intention of going anywhere until it was clear he couldn't win, and until the campaign donations were drying up.
    Well of course he WANTED to stay in...but he realized that it was hurting the chances to rid the world of that orange dumbass.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Posts: 36,680
    teskeinc said:
    You guys vote for who your told to. If Dems decide to change candidates when the convention happens, Clooney and Pelosi will let you know. You’re the 30% far left liberal that’s accounted for. Your opinions don’t matter. Just do as your told.

I can’t wait til November. It’s going to be so satisfying to see this wacko forum meltdown. The 10 of you will be the new crying meme. Trump controls your life everyday, you can’t stop thinking and posting about him. Only 4.5 more years to go. Then you can find peace. 

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
    you think the the posters you are referring to are far left? my god you people just have no fucking clue. most of these folks are the centrist voter that can be swung. some center right, some center left. some are even registered republicans. you have zero clue what you are talking about. 
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

• ZoSoTimZoSoTim Posts: 1,002
    I’m not a Democrat and never have been. I just know that Trump back in office could be devastating to our democracy. 
    Dallas, TX (November 15, 2013)
    Chicago 1 (August 20, 2016)
    Chicago 2 (August 22, 2016)
    Ft. Worth 1 (September 13, 2023)
    Ft. Worth 2 (September 15, 2023)
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,789
    edited July 25
    benjs said:
    What is this - day four of fearful Republican trolls telling Democrats how they ought to feel? If only they had discovered and advocated for standards when they had some power, then maybe their words about Democratic governance might be worth more than the dirt on the ground or shit in my toilet.

To be honest, I don't know why anyone bothers to listen to or read what those "fearful Republican trolls" have to say say.  If and when  sincere, no-reactionary Republicans get around to cleaning out their sewer lines of unhinged MAGA trolls and show some honest interest in engaging in civil discourse, I don't see any reason to engage.   I personally know Republicans and people who identify as conservative who have well considered ideas and beliefs, and whom I am happy to engage with, but they have been drowned out by reactionary, angry, unhinged, anti-democracy loud mouths who have made a terrible mess out of their party.  If they keep it up, best case scenario, the end result will be a defunct and ineffectual party.  Worst case scenario is not something any of us should desire.  What a mess!
    Post edited by brianlux on
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,281
    mace1229 said:
    CM189191 said:
    teskeinc said:
    teskeinc said:
    What a sad address to the nation. Can’t even understand him. Looks defeated and about to cry. You can really tell he didn’t want to drop out. Almost feel sorry for him.
    Damn what would make you happy please share what you think a sitting president that just resigned what message he should have used in this address? Please enlighten us 
    He said he always told the truth to the American people. While lying right to our face. His family was crying sitting to his left. Knowing how bad the knife in his back hurt him.

He didn’t save democracy. He was strong armed out by Pelosi, Clooney, Obama and the billionaire donor elite. Why, because polls showed he couldn’t win and the millions stopped flowing to the DNC. And once they sacked Biden, the $$$ flowed like wine. Record setting amounts.

Democrats spit in the face of democracy and shit on 15 million primary voters. All while calling themselves saviors.

At the very least, have an open convention. Pick the best candidate. They went with Kamala, not someone who can win, but someone who hopefully wont lose that bad. Maybe get enough voters out to save a seat or 2 in the Senate so they can stop Trumps agenda. 

What are you on about? "He didn't save democracy"?  That's....not how democracy works.

Presidential primaries bind delegates to vote for a particular candidate.  Candidates can release their delegates, which happens all the time.  

The Democratic National Convention nominates the party's presidential candidate, which hasn't happened yet.  It's Aug. 19-22 in Chicago.  

Biden’s decision to endorse Harris is not a binding one, Party rules don’t allow Biden to simply select a successor.  
    Exactly...funny how magat media seems to take Biden's side as if he has been wronged. It was clearly his decision.
    Actually seems like the opposite. Seems like he really wanted to stay in. Why would he go through the primary and first debate if he didn’t want to run?
    The decision was made for him when a large number of his party requested that he drop out and many of his if donors pulled their funding. He saw the writing on the wall and saw no other option. He knew it was only getting worse. I don’t see that as his decision. When you only have 1 choice, it’s not a choice.
    He saw the same polls that everyone else did. Like I said...his decision.
    If it wasn’t for his party leaders, among many others, asking him to drop out and for his funding drying up, he’d still be in the race.
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 29,506
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    CM189191 said:
    teskeinc said:
    teskeinc said:

If it wasn’t for his party leaders, among many others, asking him to drop out and for his funding drying up, he’d still be in the race.
    Sure, but why is that germane at all?  In other words, if things were totally different than they are, he would have stayed the course.  
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,717
    Clearly Nancy Pelosi threatened to kill him. Joe Biden had no choice. 
    www.myspace.com
  • cblock4lifecblock4life Posts: 1,715
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    CM189191 said:
    teskeinc said:
    teskeinc said:

Now you are not a mind reader so that’s a silly statement.  You have no idea what he thinks.  Just add an imo and it changes the whole projection of your comment.  

I read somewhere on here that because his family was crying it meant he didn’t want to hand the torch over.  That’s what families call loving someone so much that you’re proud and happy for them and even sad.  Why must it be a conspiracy?  His family LOVES him.  Many times it’s as simple as that.  
    mrussel1 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    CM189191 said:
    teskeinc said:
    teskeinc said:

Sure, but why is that germane at all?  In other words, if things were totally different than they are, he would have stayed the course.  
    Because I don’t see it as his choice then. It was the decision of his party and his donors. He couldn’t afford a campaign, especially one without the support of his party. Sure, he could continue to refuse, but he realized it would only hurt his legacy and probably embarrass him more. Really had no choice.
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    CM189191 said:
    teskeinc said:
    teskeinc said:

Now you are not a mind reader so that’s a silly statement.  You have no idea what he thinks.  Just add an imo and it changes the whole projection of your comment.  

I read somewhere on here that because his family was crying it meant he didn’t want to hand the torch over.  That’s what families call loving someone so much that you’re proud and happy for them and even sad.  Why must it be a conspiracy?  His family LOVES him.  Many times it’s as simple as that.  
    Sure, it’s all speculation and assumptions. But it’s based on logical conclusions from what we do know as fact. IMO is given/implied.
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    CM189191 said:
    teskeinc said:
    teskeinc said:

Sure, it’s all speculation and assumptions. But it’s based on logical conclusions from what we do know as fact. IMO is given/implied.
    I think you're forgetting that Biden appeared on TV last night and stated it was his call. That seems to be the best evidence to draw a conclusion from.

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    edited July 25
    mace1229 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    CM189191 said:
    teskeinc said:
    teskeinc said:

Because I don’t see it as his choice then. It was the decision of his party and his donors. He couldn’t afford a campaign, especially one without the support of his party. Sure, he could continue to refuse, but he realized it would only hurt his legacy and probably embarrass him more. Really had no choice.
    No, not necessarily true.  He could have said unequivocally that "I'm the candidate, I have the delegates.  You are either with me or without me.  But we're moving forward and I won't entertain it again".  They would go to the convention and delegates would have been pledged and there's not ONE thing the party leaders could do to change that.  And people would have voted for him, the party leaders would have stopped the public calls, and donations would continue.  So I believe your premise to be wrong.  

What would have been different than now is that enthusiasm would be down, the donations smaller and the GOTV efforts less effective.  And he understood that and therefore made the decision to exit, for the good of the party and at some level, the country.  That's still a choice.  
    Post edited by mrussel1 on
  • seanwonseanwon Posts: 447
    teskeinc said:
    You guys vote for who your told to. If Dems decide to change candidates when the convention happens, Clooney and Pelosi will let you know. You’re the 30% far left liberal that’s accounted for. Your opinions don’t matter. Just do as your told.

I can’t wait til November. It’s going to be so satisfying to see this wacko forum meltdown. The 10 of you will be the new crying meme. Trump controls your life everyday, you can’t stop thinking and posting about him. Only 4.5 more years to go. Then you can find peace. 

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
    you think the the posters you are referring to are far left? my god you people just have no fucking clue. most of these folks are the centrist voter that can be swung. some center right, some center left. some are even registered republicans. you have zero clue what you are talking about. 
    Yes, most of the Liberal posters here are absolutely far left.  If you (not specifically you) don't see it, it is because you are one of them.  Coming from a TRUE centrist liberal.
    1996: 9/29 Randall's Island 2,  10/1 Buffalo                  2000: 8/27 Saratoga Springs
    2003: 4/29 Albany,  5/2 Buffalo,  7/9 MSG 2                   2006: 5/12 Albany,  6/3 East Rutherford 2
    2008: 6/27 Hartford                 2009: 10/27 Philadelphia 1              2010: 5/15 Hartford,   5/21 MSG 2
    2013: 10/15 Worcester 1,  10/25 Hartford                       2014: 10/1 Cincinnati
    2016: 5/2 MSG 2,   8/5 Fenway 1,  11/7 Temple of the Dog MSG
    2018: 9/2 Fenway 1
    2020: 3/30 MSG             2022: 9/11 MSG            2023: 9/10 Noblesville
    2024: 9/3 MSG 1, 9/4 MSG 2 , 9/15 Fenway 1, 9/17 Fenway 2
    seanwon said:
    teskeinc said:

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
    Yes, most of the Liberal posters here are absolutely far left.  If you (not specifically you) don't see it, it is because you are one of them.  Coming from a TRUE centrist liberal.
    What am I? Give me a litmus test. 
    mrussel1 said:
    seanwon said:
    teskeinc said:

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
    I was thinking a police lineup might help….
    mrussel1 said:
    seanwon said:
    teskeinc said:

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
    Do you care that a migrant caravan of rapists and murderers is coming to the USA to get free health care, free food and free Obamaphones?

• brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,789
    I'm  moderately conservative liberal common sense-ist.  :tongue:
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

brianlux said:
    I'm  moderately conservative liberal common sense-ist.  :tongue:
    Can I be that also? 
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    CM189191 said:
    teskeinc said:
    teskeinc said:

I think you're forgetting that Biden appeared on TV last night and stated it was his call. That seems to be the best evidence to draw a conclusion from.
    Of course he said that. Do you think he’d come out and say “I really want to remain in this race, but with the money gone and too many democrats are now calling for me to drop out, I guess I will.”
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    CM189191 said:
    teskeinc said:
    teskeinc said:

Of course he said that. Do you think he’d come out and say “I really want to remain in this race, but with the money gone and too many democrats are now calling for me to drop out, I guess I will.”
    no...I don't think he would have made that speech because he would still be in it

• Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 38,644
    mrussel1 said:
    seanwon said:
    teskeinc said:

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
    Do you care that a migrant caravan of rapists and murderers is coming to the USA to get free health care, free food and free Obamaphones?
    Don’t forget the scooters. Free scooters.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • sheckyshecky Posts: 1,774

CNN commentator presses David Axelrod on Biden's forced campaign exit: 'Lot of dishonesty'

Biden explained his decision to exit the race in an Oval Office address on Wednesday

Published July 25, 2024 11:00am EDT

Former Obama campaign strategist David Axelrod was pressed to explain how he could account for President Biden's sudden decision to withdraw from the presidential race.

"I think what you’re asking Republicans to do is to overlook a lot of dishonesty that came right out of this White House, that came right out of the vice president, people who work for him, his family, other Democrats, Democrats in Congress," CNN contributor Scott Jennings told Axelrod during a panel discussion Wednesday night.

"You‘re asking the country to overlook a lot of dishonesty about Joe Biden‘s abilities, capabilities, his capacity to serve for another four years and so on," he added

Biden addressed the nation on Wednesday evening from the Oval Office for the first time since he officially dropped out of the 2024 presidential race, saying that he still intends to complete his term. 

Jennings said that Biden did not appear to decide to leave the race completely on his own volition, but instead arrived "at this decision with a little push, not just from the goodness of his own heart, but you have to admit, with a little bit of a push from the party bosses."

Axelrod argued that the "party bosses" were communicating the consensus of Democrats and American voters. 

"The party bosses were reflecting the consensus of the American people who made a judgment," Axelrod said. "But, Scott, there‘s so many Republicans who I talked to, who are overlooking far more than this, and they‘ll tell you that, about Donald Trump." 

"I mean, that is really the story of the Republican Party right now," Axelrod said, adding that the party "is in the thrall of a guy who is morally and ethically challenged and who left the presidency." 

"You‘re not on a strong footing here in making this argument," he said. 

Jennings responded that Biden's decision to leave the race was a "weird" one.

"I fully and freely admit that both parties have warts," he said. "But we're acting like there's no warts on this situation," Jennings said. "This is weird. [Biden] won the primary without a serious challenge. He told us all he could serve, his party told us he could serve. He's clearly diminished." 

"I think he ultimately arrived in the right spot," he said. "He ultimately got here. But it was pretty torturous how they got here and I think a lot of people burned a lot of credibility on the road to getting here." 

The White House responded to a request for comment from Fox News Digital by sharing a previously reported letter from Biden's physician, Dr. Kevin O'Connor, explaining that the president is fit for duty.

• Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 38,644
    shecky said:

CNN commentator presses David Axelrod on Biden's forced campaign exit: 'Lot of dishonesty'

Biden explained his decision to exit the race in an Oval Office address on Wednesday

Former Obama campaign strategist David Axelrod was pressed to explain how he could account for President Biden's sudden decision to withdraw from the presidential race.

"I think what you’re asking Republicans to do is to overlook a lot of dishonesty that came right out of this White House, that came right out of the vice president, people who work for him, his family, other Democrats, Democrats in Congress," CNN contributor Scott Jennings told Axelrod during a panel discussion Wednesday night.

"You‘re asking the country to overlook a lot of dishonesty about Joe Biden‘s abilities, capabilities, his capacity to serve for another four years and so on," he added

Biden addressed the nation on Wednesday evening from the Oval Office for the first time since he officially dropped out of the 2024 presidential race, saying that he still intends to complete his term. 

Jennings said that Biden did not appear to decide to leave the race completely on his own volition, but instead arrived "at this decision with a little push, not just from the goodness of his own heart, but you have to admit, with a little bit of a push from the party bosses."

Axelrod argued that the "party bosses" were communicating the consensus of Democrats and American voters. 

"The party bosses were reflecting the consensus of the American people who made a judgment," Axelrod said. "But, Scott, there‘s so many Republicans who I talked to, who are overlooking far more than this, and they‘ll tell you that, about Donald Trump." 

"I mean, that is really the story of the Republican Party right now," Axelrod said, adding that the party "is in the thrall of a guy who is morally and ethically challenged and who left the presidency." 

"I fully and freely admit that both parties have warts," he said. "But we're acting like there's no warts on this situation," Jennings said. "This is weird. [Biden] won the primary without a serious challenge. He told us all he could serve, his party told us he could serve. He's clearly diminished." 

"I think he ultimately arrived in the right spot," he said. "He ultimately got here. But it was pretty torturous how they got here and I think a lot of people burned a lot of credibility on the road to getting here." 

The White House responded to a request for comment from Fox News Digital by sharing a previously reported letter from Biden's physician, Dr. Kevin O'Connor, explaining that the president is fit for duty.

This is not the burn I think you think it is. Keep trying though. It’s fun! Like dots! Dots are fun boys and girls!
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 38,199
    nicknyr15 said:
    dignin said:
    teskeinc said:

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
    It's sad that this is the kind of thing that gets you excited.

What do the kids say these days? Something about touching grass.
    The entire world, all ages, can benefit tremendously from that. Glued to phones that hammer us with shit that gets us angry 24/7. I feel
    old saying that but holy shit is it truer than ever. 
    yeah and just 24/7 outrage on Fox/OAN/Newsmax

The only thing I haven't heard of recently is a migrant caravan of rapists and murderers

left the southern mexican border late last week? biden being old was more newsworthy.....
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 38,199
    seanwon said:
    mace1229 said:
    CM189191 said:
    teskeinc said:
    teskeinc said:

Exactly.  If I commit a crime and I am  looking at a 30 year sentence when found guilty, but the DA offers me a plea deal for 15 years, it's my choice. But do I really have a choice? It's the illusion of choice. Biden had no intention of going anywhere until it was clear he couldn't win, and until the campaign donations were drying up.

your choice was to commit the crime OR NOT to begin with. what you describe is living with or mitigating the consequence of the choice already made.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    shecky said:

Breaking news,  Republican Scott Jennings criticizes Biden.  Fox news headlines it with Axelrod to fool its stupid readers.  

• teskeincteskeinc Posts: 1,668
    mrussel1 said:
    shecky said:

Breaking news,  Republican Scott Jennings criticizes Biden.  Fox news headlines it with Axelrod to fool its stupid readers.  

The whole article is quotes from Axeltod. But if you don’t like what it says the radical liberal way is just discount who published it. It’s not even an opinion piece.  
    teskeinc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    shecky said:

The whole article is quotes from Axeltod. But if you don’t like what it says the radical liberal way is just discount who published it. It’s not even an opinion piece.  
    I suggest you go back and read carefully.  The criticism is from Jennings. 

RIF
    mrussel1 said:
    teskeinc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    shecky said:

I suggest you go back and read carefully.  The criticism is from Jennings. 

RIF
    Yeah I did, you’re still wrong.
    edited July 26
    The leftest liberal radicals at it again. Burning flags, releasing maggots at Netanyahus hotel. This is who you are and who you support, part of your party supports Hamas and hates Israel and Jews. Own it, that’s you, that’s what Trump voters will be voting against.
    Post edited by teskeinc on