Options

#46 President Joe Biden

Comments

• Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,767
    sheck, sheck, sheck, sheck yo bootie
    cause wait neva gonna give up!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,320
    edited March 10
    shecky said:
    The line to get into Biden’s speech in Atlanta, Georgia tonight.
    Here’s your boy a vile POS human making fun of folks who stutter the idiot thinks only Biden stutters and probably can’t comprehend that there’s literally tens of thousands of voters who stutter or who have children who stutter! He’s by far the worst human to ever occupy the WH! 
    Post edited by josevolution on
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    shecky said:
    Here’s your boy a vile POS human making fun of folks who stutter the idiot thinks only Biden stutters and probably can’t comprehend that there’s literally tens of thousands of voters who stutter or who have children who stutter! He’s by far the worst human to ever occupy the WH! 

Only a piece of shit would make fun of someone who stutters, certainly not someone fit for public office, let alone president.  One of the worst humans to ever occupy ANY PLACE! 
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

• Options
    VitalogensiaVitalogensia Posts: 1,935
    "In argumentation theory, an argumentum ad populum (Latin for "appeal to the people") is a fallacious argument which is based on claiming a truth or affirming something is good because many people think so".
    Virginia Beach 2000; Pittsburgh 2000; Columbus 2003; D.C. 2003; Pittsburgh 2006; Virginia Beach 2008; Cleveland 2010; PJ20 2011; Pittsburgh 2013; Baltimore 2013; Charlottesville 2013; Charlotte 2013; Lincoln 2014; Moline 2014; St. Paul 2014; Greenville 2016; Hampton 2016; Lexington 2016; Wrigley 2016; Prague 2018; Krakow 2018; Berlin 2018; Fenway 2018; Camden 2022; St. Paul 2023
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,181
    shecky said:
    news flash. biden does not need georgia. he will win it just to spite trump. and it will be hilarious when it happens.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    brianlux said:
    shecky said:

Only a piece of shit would make fun of someone who stutters, certainly not someone fit for public office, let alone president.  One of the worst humans to ever occupy ANY PLACE! 
    well, his people like it when he does it. because the cruelty is the point.

this is not attracting the voters that he needs to win.

also he opened himself up to another defamation suit by carroll. i hope she sues the fuck out of him again on monday.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

• Options
    brianlux said:
    shecky said:

also he opened himself up to another defamation suit by carroll. i hope she sues the fuck out of him again on monday.

As the saying goes, "Amen, brother!"

• Options
    brianlux said:
    brianlux said:
    shecky said:

seriously though. how fucking stupid does someone have to be to lose 80 million bucks in TWO judgements, and then keep publicly defaming the same woman?? does that show the judgement and intelligence necessary to be the president? 

the man is a fucking dumbass. i hope he keeps talking trash on her, and i hope subsequent juries pile on the punitive damages, because clearly he has not learned from the first two trial losses.

i think as this goes on, a jury will award her a billion dollars because he has no intent on leaving her alone. all he has to do to keep from losing millions more is just keep her name out of his mouth. which clearly he can't/won't.

• Options
    brianlux said:
    brianlux said:
    shecky said:

seriously though. how fucking stupid does someone have to be to lose 80 million bucks in TWO judgements, and then keep publicly defaming the same woman?? does that show the judgement and intelligence necessary to be the president? 

the man is a fucking dumbass. i hope he keeps talking trash on her, and i hope subsequent juries pile on the punitive damages, because clearly he has not learned from the first two trial losses.

i think as this goes on, a jury will award her a billion dollars because he has no intent on leaving her alone. all he has to do to keep from losing millions more is just keep her name out of his mouth. which clearly he can't/won't.

Diggin' his own grave, so to speak.  Good!

• Options
    jimjam1982jimjam1982 AZ Posts: 1,274
    Apologizing to the murderer of "Lincoln Riley" and not apologizing to the family of Laken Riley was probably the death knell for his push in 2024. He lost all the swing voters in one colossal fuck up of epic proportions. Even my die hard democratic parents are pissed about that.  
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,989
    Apologizing to the murderer of "Lincoln Riley" and not apologizing to the family of Laken Riley was probably the death knell for his push in 2024. He lost all the swing voters in one colossal fuck up of epic proportions. Even my die hard democratic parents are pissed about that.  
    LOL...your bias is showing. Biden didn't apologize and your parents aren't pissed.

Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    LOL...your bias is showing. Biden didn't apologize and your parents aren't pissed.

Haha!  Oh, but any excuse for some drama!  :lol:

• Options
    sheckyshecky San Francisco Posts: 1,441

• Options
    brianlux said:

• Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,320
    shecky said:
    brianlux said:

Are you tired of winning yet! 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    shecky said:
    brianlux said:

I'm good with being quoted thank you very much, but not a fan of being misquoted.  So you did well.

• Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,941
    If your die-hard democratic parents still think this grievance holds a candle to Trump's most minor apathetic shithead comment uttered over the last few years, they clearly aren't that die-hard democratic. Also, I love how Republicans come on here and for years tout their lack of ability to comprehend Democrat's behaviours or what they approve of or not, until they come here to predict the outcome of an election eight months away because their echo chamber tells them so. This is the kind of poor logic that gets one kicked off the fifth grade debate team.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    benjs said:
    If your die-hard democratic parents still think this grievance holds a candle to Trump's most minor apathetic shithead comment uttered over the last few years, they clearly aren't that die-hard democratic. Also, I love how Republicans come on here and for years tout their lack of ability to comprehend Democrat's behaviours or what they approve of or not, until they come here to predict the outcome of an election eight months away because their echo chamber tells them so. This is the kind of poor logic that gets one kicked off the fifth grade debate team.

• Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,684
    What a load of crap
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    What a load of crap

• Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,520
    This is the funniest thing I’ve read in weeks. 
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,931
    leaving him speechless, I guess....
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    benjs said:

I think that, in general, Republicans come here because being a small fish in a big pond is a great way to become visible, be recognized, get attention, or simply bate others.  Some of our previous Republican members at least made attempts at articulate statements or arguments for their beliefs rather than simply (and mostly) post one line jabs, dumb memes, or copy and past articles from highly biased sources.

• Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,023
    brianlux said:
    shecky said:

I’ve had a stutter as long as I can remember. I’ve gotten pretty good and disguising it, but in elementary and middle school I struggled a lot.
    I still remember this one kid, Rob, in 7th grade would make fun me all the time. He would come up to me and repeat my name and say “hi, my name is Ma-Ma-Ma-Ma-Mason.”
    The ironic thing is Rob had Tourette’s. One day I got tired of it and said back to him “hello, my name is Rob” while doing the tick that came with his Tourette’s. His friends got so made at me, told me how it’s not cool because he can’t help it. They must have all been pretty dumb. But he never made fun of me again after that.
  • Options
    mace1229 said:
    brianlux said:
    shecky said:

I’ve had a stutter as long as I can remember. I’ve gotten pretty good and disguising it, but in elementary and middle school I struggled a lot.
    I still remember this one kid, Rob, in 7th grade would make fun me all the time. He would come up to me and repeat my name and say “hi, my name is Ma-Ma-Ma-Ma-Mason.”
    The ironic thing is Rob had Tourette’s. One day I got tired of it and said back to him “hello, my name is Rob” while doing the tick that came with his Tourette’s. His friends got so made at me, told me how it’s not cool because he can’t help it. They must have all been pretty dumb. But he never made fun of me again after that.

Kids can be so cruel.  Sometimes giving it back is the only way to put a stop to it.  I'd say you did what you had to.
    When I was a kid- a geeky kid at that- there was this other kid named Andy who tormented me endlessly, name calling, hitting, he even came at me with a knife once.  One summer day, we were both at the local pool swimming with a bunch of other kids and at one point Andy came from behind me and shoved we under water and held me there.  I managed to struggle free and swam away.  A little later when he wasn't looking, I did the same thing to him only I help him by both his arms underwater.  When I could tell he'd had enough, I let go and he came up gasping for air.  I felt bad about doing that, but he never gave me any trouble again after that.

• Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,860
    shecky said:
    so this is what a cult looks like to you and your buddy? pretty crappy cult if you ask me
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,334
    edited March 11
    Red Wave on the horizon folks. It's all over. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,931
    edited March 11
    shecky said:
    so this is what a cult looks like to you and your buddy? pretty crappy cult if you ask me

I might assume that the security protocols are just a tad bit higher for a SITTING PRESIDENT than a former like fuckstick. One might ALSO assume that this is a VIP security line given what we see.

Post edited by mickeyrat on
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,334
    mickeyrat said:
    shecky said:

I might assume that the security protocols are just a tad bit higher for a SITTING PRESIDENT than a former like fuckstick. One might ALSO assume that this is a VIP security line given what we see.

It is amusing how maga never learns though. Biden beat him by 7 million people campaigning from his basement four years ago. Trump getting more morons to come watch him give the same speech he's given 500 times means absolutely nothing. But these dopes will get their hopes up, yet again, none the less. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options

An illegal alien from Venezuela broke into our country — a federal crime punishable by jail and mandating detention and removal.

He was apprehended by Border Patrol.

But Biden did not jail him. Biden did not detain him. Biden did not deport him.

Biden approved him for a form of amnesty known as “parole.” He was judged by Biden to be a great asset to the United States. So Biden RELEASED this illegal and SET HIM FREE into America with a formal grant of immunity from deportation.

What happened next we know well. 

This illegal criminal trespasser, granted freedom by Joe Biden, has been arrested and charged for savagely beating and monstrously killing Laken Riley.

One of the most shocking and horrific crimes in memory.

Confronted with this grisly murder, Joe Biden apologized TO THE ILLEGAL ALIEN CHARGED WITH MURDERING LAKEN. He apologized and expressed regret for not showing sufficient deference and respect to the accused alien murderer.

And, Biden added, we should all be grateful to the criminal illegal alien trespassers who are the true source of American greatness.

Words like grotesque and sinister and revolting don’t even begin to describe the depravity and inhumanity of Biden’s remarks and deeds.

But, in any healthy society, they would be permanently disqualifying for voters.

As would the fact that, even as I type this and you read this, Biden is releasing the next wave of criminal migrants into the USA — free to travel, free to menace and yes, free to kill.