psst...11/03/2020...VOTE!!!

Comments

• shecky said:
    shecky said:
    shecky said:
    ryph raph said:
    VOTE THE ORANGE PIECE OF SHIT OUT OF OFFICE !
    Give it your best shot. Even with the 95% of the "lame" stream media, all of big tech (Twitter, Facebook etc.), all of the Hollywood and music industry money and the anti-Trump Deep State in our federal government against him, Trump beat them all in 2016. I think he can do it again!
    Only because of that ridiculous thing known as the electoral college. If we did the right thing and went by the popular vote we would not be in this nightmare. 
    If we didn't have the electoral college, none of our citizens in the huge, but sparsely populated, "flyover" states would have a voice. The election would be decided by New York and California. Fairness is why we have the electoral college.
    Lol!  You do realize that the popular vote would make EVERY vote count equally right?  With the electoral college votes for republicans in blue states don’t count and vise versus for dems in red states. 
    And do you not realize that people much smarter than both you and me determined many years ago - and the issue has been revisited since then - that an electoral college system is the most fair way to conduct our presidential elections? I'm curious, since earlier you sited your dissatisfaction with the 2016 election - what have you personally done to try to change our voting system? Anything? Anything at all?
    Well, being that I am not a politician I did what I could by voting yes on the popular vote amendment on my ballot. And I’m really not interested in why a bunch of old white guys put the system in place, I’m sure to benefit other old white guys, many many decades ago. My point is that it is ridiculous that any person from any party can be elected into office when the majority of people voted against that. If you can’t see the problem with that regardless of political affiliation then that’s your issue that I can’t help you with.  
    107 Shows and counting
  • sheckyshecky Posts: 1,774
    shecky said:
    shecky said:
    shecky said:
    ryph raph said:
    VOTE THE ORANGE PIECE OF SHIT OUT OF OFFICE !
    Give it your best shot. Even with the 95% of the "lame" stream media, all of big tech (Twitter, Facebook etc.), all of the Hollywood and music industry money and the anti-Trump Deep State in our federal government against him, Trump beat them all in 2016. I think he can do it again!
    Only because of that ridiculous thing known as the electoral college. If we did the right thing and went by the popular vote we would not be in this nightmare. 
    If we didn't have the electoral college, none of our citizens in the huge, but sparsely populated, "flyover" states would have a voice. The election would be decided by New York and California. Fairness is why we have the electoral college.
    Lol!  You do realize that the popular vote would make EVERY vote count equally right?  With the electoral college votes for republicans in blue states don’t count and vise versus for dems in red states. 
    And do you not realize that people much smarter than both you and me determined many years ago - and the issue has been revisited since then - that an electoral college system is the most fair way to conduct our presidential elections? I'm curious, since earlier you sited your dissatisfaction with the 2016 election - what have you personally done to try to change our voting system? Anything? Anything at all?
    Well, being that I am not a politician I did what I could by voting yes on the popular vote amendment on my ballot. And I’m really not interested in why a bunch of old white guys put the system in place, I’m sure to benefit other old white guys, many many decades ago. My point is that it is ridiculous that any person from any party can be elected into office when the majority of people voted against that. If you can’t see the problem with that regardless of political affiliation then that’s your issue that I can’t help you with.  

That is our system. Change it. In America, we can do that. 
    Never been more embarrassed to be an American. What a joke.
    I agree. That the unelected news media and big tech leaders like Jack Dorsey can hold up our election is outrageous. They refuse to report the election results because they don't like the election results. This is not how America works.
  • KM73780KM73780 Posts: 1,112
    If they would do an AP of this poster, any idea where it would be sold? Does BD Skulls have a web store or anything?
  • elwayvedderelwayvedder Posts: 9,113
    KM73780 said:
    If they would do an AP of this poster, any idea where it would be sold? Does BD Skulls have a web store or anything?
    i think they sold his AP here via 10c if i am not mistaken. i can't remember. or maybe both,. some signed by jeff here and some by the artist somewhere else? good question. i'm tired and old. i can't remember LOL
    KM73780 said:
    i think they sold his AP here via 10c if i am not mistaken. i can't remember. or maybe both,. some signed by jeff here and some by the artist somewhere else? good question. i'm tired and old. i can't remember LOL
    Haha, fair enough, I was just curious because I wasn’t hanging around these boards back in ‘18 (even though I’ve been a member since ‘03)
  • RS65573RS65573 Posts: 2,465
    KM73780 said:
    KM73780 said:
    Haha, fair enough, I was just curious because I wasn’t hanging around these boards back in ‘18 (even though I’ve been a member since ‘03)
    I was literally on line for a poster in Chicago when this happened. Still pisses me off. That should NOT happen.
    RS65573 said:
    KM73780 said:
    KM73780 said:
    I was literally on line for a poster in Chicago when this happened. Still pisses me off. That should NOT happen.
    Damn, that sucks!
  • cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,354
    shecky said:
    I agree. That the unelected news media and big tech leaders like Jack Dorsey can hold up our election is outrageous. They refuse to report the election results because they don't like the election results. This is not how America works.
    Huh? You fully bought in to the bullshit? They are counting votes. The media reports the counts. Relax, it’s how this works every election.
    hippiemom = goodness
    edited November 2020
    shecky said:
    Huh? You fully bought in to the bullshit? They are counting votes. The media reports the counts. Relax, it’s how this works every election.
    Maybe you weren't up as late as I was last night (and I live on the west coast). At around 11:00 p.m. last night the media simply stopped announcing vote counts of states where Trump was in the lead.                                                                                                                  .   
     And actually, this is not "how it works every election"
    We've never had an election like this.
    We possibly won't have final, certified vote counts in all states for another week or more.
    Overseas military ballots aren't expected to arrive in Pennsylvania, for example, until next week.
    And I'm sure you agree with me that if anyone deserves to have their vote counted it's our men and women in uniform.                                                                                                         

Post edited by shecky on
  • KM73780 said:
    As far as I remember, for the 18 version, there was an AP sold on the BDS site and a signed (Jeff Ament & BDS) but unnumbered version sold via Ten Club 
  • shecky said:
    No, that’s not why. Count all the votes and take your time, I’m fine with that. I meant that anyone would even voted for Trump. He’s a disgrace. This country is in trouble if they vote this clown back in. That’s what I meant. Let’s go Joe!!
    shecky said:
    No, that’s not why. Count all the votes and take your time, I’m fine with that. I meant that anyone would even voted for Trump. He’s a disgrace. This country is in trouble if they vote this clown back in. That’s what I meant. Let’s go Joe!!
    I proudly voted for Donald Trump in 2016 and 2020 and I am neither a joke, a disgrace, a chump or a deplorable as people such as you, Joe Biden and Hillary Clinton have stated. As we speak, there is major fraud being committed in the counting of the votes. Pennsylvania is particularly corrupt in that they refuse to allow sanctioned poll watchers to get close enough to actually see the ballots. The Trump campaign has no other option than to file lawsuits, and they have now begun to do so. Donald Trump is a fighter for the American people and anyone who thinks he will just lie down and allow this election to be stolen is sadly mistaken.
  • cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,354
    shecky said:
    shecky said:
    I proudly voted for Donald Trump in 2016 and 2020 and I am neither a joke, a disgrace, a chump or a deplorable as people such as you, Joe Biden and Hillary Clinton have stated. As we speak, there is major fraud being committed in the counting of the votes. Pennsylvania is particularly corrupt in that they refuse to allow sanctioned poll watchers to get close enough to actually see the ballots. The Trump campaign has no other option than to file lawsuits, and they have now begun to do so. Donald Trump is a fighter for the American people and anyone who thinks he will just lie down and allow this election to be stolen is sadly mistaken.
    No there isn’t. And if you continue to spew this nonsense you are as deplorable as people call you.
    hippiemom = goodness
    shecky said:
    shecky said:
    Pennsylvania resident here. This is the most ridiculous thing I have ever read. The ballot counting is watched over by an equivalent bipartisan group. People can’t just show up and claim they are allowed to “poll watch”. 
  • Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 7,685
    edited November 2020
    shecky said:
    shecky said:

This made me sad. 

I've been seeing stuff similar to this on twitter. It bums me out that people view him like a living Jim McNaughton painting. That they can’t see any of his flaws from a critical POV. 

I don't know if we can save people from misinformation or believing a worldview that they want to believe. And I kinda think America is fucked going forward because people don’t think critically. 

Post edited by Tim Simmons on
  • SHZASHZA Posts: 3,895
    shecky said:
    shecky said:

This made me sad. 

I've been seeing stuff similar to this on twitter. It bums me out that people view him like a living Jim McNaughton painting. That they can’t see any of his flaws from a critical POV. 

I don't know if we can save people from misinformation or believing a worldview that they want to believe. And I kinda think America is fucked going forward because people don’t think critically. 

The Eric Trump and Giuliani press conference claiming fraud, votes being cast by dead people and the like, was truly pathetic and desperate. 
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Posts: 10,670
    shecky said:
    shecky said:
    When you support a racist in any way shape or form,  including voting,  that makes you a racist as well. 

The so-called president is a lying racist xenophobic piece-of-shit. 
    Now imagine his supporters/voters
  • shecky said:
    shecky said:
    You proved my point. He is a disgrace. Pathetic is every sense of the word. He’s got a bunch of clueless blind parrots following him. Take my advice, get a clue. 
  • kenkkenk Posts: 213
    KM73780 said:

If I recall correctly, rather than sell the regular show editions on 10c as usual for $35, they sold copies signed by both of them on 10C for $100. Unnumbered so no clue how many there were.They lasted a few minutes. Then BD sold another 100 signed just by him & numbered /100 as the APs.

The only group trying to steal the election is the Trump campaign. The popular vote proves that the majority of Americans do not want Trump as President 
  • This  is amazing to watch from the outside and see all the  difference  between even the people on here. 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • EdsonNascimentoEdsonNascimento Posts: 5,519
    edited November 2020
    shecky said:
    shecky said:
    When you support a racist in any way shape or form,  including voting,  that makes you a racist as well. 

Its actually kind of unbelievable to me that Kat has been allowing this to go on.   If she did what’s she’s done to the other side, 90% of you would have been banned long ago.  Difference is we don’t report bc we don’t care. Continue spewing your ugliness.  So, smash his theories on voter fraud.  But, stop calling other people racist for no reason.  And btw, you do know that Trump got a huge uptick in minority vote this time.  Right?   The media and internet trolls such as yourself that are incapable of discussing issues have been hammering everyone with this falsehood for 5 years, yet the very people you claim to defend are voting for him in greater numbers.  You can now go point to things said out of context. Just like the other side can do with Biden. But what are the actions and outcomes?

Regardless of those facts, you should really stop disparaging people because they have different views than you.  Disparage their opinion, but baseless claims disparaging people directly on this board makes you look silly.  I know you’ve grown accustom to feeling safe doing stuff like that, but it’s long past time to stop. 

You need to stop and ask yourself - what has the Democratic Party become?   The bi-coastal, elitist party who believes anyone who thinks differently than they expect them to is garbage.  It’s kind of funny that PJ counts themselves among that group even though they don’t see themselves that way at all (nor do we.  That’s why we love them despite their flaws). So, go back to your think tank in the comfort of knowing Mitch McConnell is in charge. Lol. 
    Post edited by Kat on
    Sorry. The world doesn't work the way you tell it to.
  • THEBIBLEISTENTHEBIBLEISTEN Posts: 1,871
    edited November 2020
    shecky said:
    shecky said:

Its actually kind of unbelievable to me that Kat has been allowing this to go on.   If she did what’s she’s done to the other side, 90% of you would have been banned long ago.  Difference is we don’t report bc we don’t care. Continue spewing your ugliness.  So, smash his theories on voter fraud.  But, stop calling other people racist for no reason.  And btw, you do know that Trump got a huge uptick in minority vote this time.  Right?   The media and internet trolls such as yourself that are incapable of discussing issues have been hammering everyone with this falsehood for 5 years, yet the very people you claim to defend are voting for him in greater numbers.  You can now go point to things said out of context. Just like the other side can do with Biden. But what are the actions and outcomes?

Regardless of those facts, you should really stop disparaging people because they have different views than you.  Disparage their opinion, but baseless claims disparaging people directly on this board makes you look silly.  I know you’ve grown accustom to feeling safe doing stuff like that, but it’s long past time to stop. 

You need to stop and ask yourself - what has the Democratic Party become?   The bi-coastal, elitist party who believes anyone who thinks differently than they expect them to is garbage.  It’s kind of funny that PJ counts themselves among that group even though they don’t see themselves that way at all (nor do we.  That’s why we love them despite their flaws). So, go back to your think tank in the comfort of knowing Mitch McConnell is in charge. Lol. 
    Trump is clown, kinda seems like his followers are too. Just my opinion. Horrible person to run a country. 
    Post edited by Kat on
    edited November 2020
    shecky said:
    shecky said:

You need to stop and ask yourself - what has the Democratic Party become?   The bi-coastal, elitist party who believes anyone who thinks differently than they expect them to is garbage.  It’s kind of funny that PJ counts themselves among that group even though they don’t see themselves that way at all (nor do we.  That’s why we love them despite their flaws). So, go back to your think tank in the comfort of knowing Mitch McConnell is in charge.  
    Post edited by Kat on
    edited November 2020
    shecky said:
    shecky said:

Post edited by Kat on
  • SHZASHZA Posts: 3,895
    edited November 2020
    shecky said:
    shecky said:

I support the Dems and I agree that it's silly to disparage people and label them racist just because they have different views. But that's what you did in the last paragraph. 
    Post edited by Kat on
  • Evel KEvel K Posts: 526
    I've stayed away from A Moving Train to avoid all this. I understand it's a political poster but this thread is going off the rails.
    Things were different then
  • This  is amazing to watch from the outside and see all the  difference  between even the people on here. 
    Watching from Canada like...