psst...11/03/2020...VOTE!!!

Comments

• KatKat Posts: 4,832
    Name-calling is not ok here...ever. Talk about the issues and NOT each other. That gets us nowhere fast. When this is done, we'll all need to come together and be one nation. America is that important. Think of that goal and the policies that will get us there. Also, do not risk your forum account becoming read-only. I hope all of your votes are being counted...everyone's votes should be counted. Thank you.

Falling down,...not staying down
  • cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,354
    shecky said:
    shecky said:
    Never been more embarrassed to be an American. What a joke.
    I agree. That the unelected news media and big tech leaders like Jack Dorsey can hold up our election is outrageous. They refuse to report the election results because they don't like the election results. This is not how America works.
    No, that’s not why. Count all the votes and take your time, I’m fine with that. I meant that anyone would even voted for Trump. He’s a disgrace. This country is in trouble if they vote this clown back in. That’s what I meant. Let’s go Joe!!
    I proudly voted for Donald Trump in 2016 and 2020 and I am neither a joke, a disgrace, a chump or a deplorable as people such as you, Joe Biden and Hillary Clinton have stated. As we speak, there is major fraud being committed in the counting of the votes. Pennsylvania is particularly corrupt in that they refuse to allow sanctioned poll watchers to get close enough to actually see the ballots. The Trump campaign has no other option than to file lawsuits, and they have now begun to do so. Donald Trump is a fighter for the American people and anyone who thinks he will just lie down and allow this election to be stolen is sadly mistaken.
    When you support a racist in any way shape or form,  including voting,  that makes you a racist as well. 

The so-called president is a lying racist xenophobic piece-of-shit. 
    Now imagine his supporters/voters
    Its actually kind of unbelievable to me that Kat has been allowing this to go on.   If she did what’s she’s done to the other side, 90% of you would have been banned long ago.  Difference is we don’t report bc we don’t care. Continue spewing your ugliness.  So, smash his theories on voter fraud.  But, stop calling other people racist for no reason.  And btw, you do know that Trump got a huge uptick in minority vote this time.  Right?   The media and internet trolls such as yourself that are incapable of discussing issues have been hammering everyone with this falsehood for 5 years, yet the very people you claim to defend are voting for him in greater numbers.  You can now go point to things said out of context. Just like the other side can do with Biden. But what are the actions and outcomes?

Regardless of those facts, you should really stop disparaging people because they have different views than you.  Disparage their opinion, but baseless claims disparaging people directly on this board makes you look silly.  I know you’ve grown accustom to feeling safe doing stuff like that, but it’s long past time to stop. 

You need to stop and ask yourself - what has the Democratic Party become?   The bi-coastal, elitist party who believes anyone who thinks differently than they expect them to is garbage.  It’s kind of funny that PJ counts themselves among that group even though they don’t see themselves that way at all (nor do we.  That’s why we love them despite their flaws). So, go back to your think tank in the comfort of knowing Mitch McConnell is in charge. Lol. 
    1) What is the other side?  Kat has always seemed very fair.  I've been banned and warned on both sides!
    2) You posting about it shows just how much you don't care.
    3)  Trolls?  You're projecting like your master
    4) People getting called out for outright lies and spreading bullshit has to happen.  IF you become a parrot for a liar and a cheat and claim people are stealing the election, and you have no proof and no data, it has to be called out.  Letting people be weird and dangerous and passing them off as crazy went away when we elected crazy in 2016.
    5) Re:Dem Party.  You are projecting again.  Sure their is a far left group that behaves that way, however, it has become the norm for the Republican party, which is why it left me.
    6) Your comment about Mitch is pure trolling, and you know it.  

This is a different election.  It's not about thinking differently political. It's about decency and character.  That is where it should have started for every American.  If this was about issues only we'd be in a much better place.  BUt we aren't and that is directly due to the rhetoric and lies spread by the Trump.  And people like you.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • shecky said:
    shecky said:
    I agree. That the unelected news media and big tech leaders like Jack Dorsey can hold up our election is outrageous. They refuse to report the election results because they don't like the election results. This is not how America works.
    No, that’s not why. Count all the votes and take your time, I’m fine with that. I meant that anyone would even voted for Trump. He’s a disgrace. This country is in trouble if they vote this clown back in. That’s what I meant. Let’s go Joe!!
    I proudly voted for Donald Trump in 2016 and 2020 and I am neither a joke, a disgrace, a chump or a deplorable as people such as you, Joe Biden and Hillary Clinton have stated. As we speak, there is major fraud being committed in the counting of the votes. Pennsylvania is particularly corrupt in that they refuse to allow sanctioned poll watchers to get close enough to actually see the ballots. The Trump campaign has no other option than to file lawsuits, and they have now begun to do so. Donald Trump is a fighter for the American people and anyone who thinks he will just lie down and allow this election to be stolen is sadly mistaken.
    The fact that you think Trump gives a shit about anybody but himself is laughable.  He's not filing lawsuits to try and win in court. He wants to spread disinformation and cause divisiveness between people. That's all he's ever wanted to do.  He's a stain on our country that will be felt for years to come.  
  • whatever we do Don’t inject yourself with bleach. It won’t cure covid. And you can’t inject sunlight into your veins or wipe the virus with a Clorox wipe. Peace!!
  • jdasilvafjdasilvaf Posts: 189
    edited November 2020
    shecky said:
    shecky said:
    The fact that you think Trump gives a shit about anybody but himself is laughable.  He's not filing lawsuits to try and win in court. He wants to spread disinformation and cause divisiveness between people. That's all he's ever wanted to do.  He's a stain on our country that will be felt for years to come.  
    "anyone who thinks he will just lie down..." Oh please, that man spends like 80% of his time lying down while watching TV. He needs his campaign to make up all this BS about voter fraud because no one dares tell him he is clearly going to lose after ALL votes are counted. Republican poll watchers were already allowed to observe in PA, the Trump campaign just won a small victory in court which allows poll watchers to observe from 6 feet rather than the previously determined 20 feet. No one is stealing anything, Trump is just THIS unpopular. So much so that Biden has now the largest share of popular votes ever cast for a US presidential candidate. 
  • jdasilvaf said:
    shecky said:
    shecky said:
    "anyone who thinks he will just lie down..." Oh please, that man spends like 80% of his time lying down while watching TV. He needs his campaign to make up all this BS about voter fraud because no one dares tell him he is clearly going to lose after ALL votes are counted. Republican poll watchers were already allowed to observe in PA, the Trump campaign just won a small victory in court which allows poll watchers to observe from 6 feet rather than the previously determined 20 feet. No one is stealing anything, Trump is just THIS unpopular. So much so that Biden has now the largest share of popular votes ever cast for a US presidential candidate. 
    Plus 1,000,000,00
  • MKSNYCMKSNYC Posts: 341
    edited November 2020
    Any idea how many of these VOTE posters were printed/sold?
  • MKSNYC said:
    Any idea how many of these VOTE posters were printed/sold?
    There’s a flipper question if I ever heard one. 
  • MKSNYCMKSNYC Posts: 341
    edited November 2020
    Nope - a buyers question to see if I overpaid.  Really wanted one to compliment the 2018.
    Post edited by MKSNYC on
  • epieepie Posts: 294
    Is there an image or explanation anywhere that indicates all the people shown in this poster?
    1996 - Columbia, MD & Augusta, ME
    2013 - Worcester, MA (Lightning Bolt Release)
    2016 - Fenway Park I and II
    2017 - HSCM (EV) Boston, MA
    2018 - Seattle I, Fenway Park I and II
    2021 - Ohana Festival (EV/EV/PJ)
    2022 - EV (Beacon Theater II & Newark)
    2023 - Austin, TX I & II
  • KM73780KM73780 Posts: 1,112
    MKSNYC said:
    Nope - a buyers question to see if I overpaid.  Really wanted one to compliment the 2018.
    If you already bought one from a flipper, you probably over paid. Flippers capitalize on the FOMO and get the highest prices right away. If you wait a week or a month or whatever, secondary prices come down. I’ve seen posters go for $1000 immediately and then a few hundred months later after things settle down. 
  • One of them on EBay for $500!
    Seller says ‘ Preorder will ship when recieved from gallery’ 
    Were these sold elsewhere or are they trying to cover their tracks? 
    One of them on EBay for $500!
    My money is on covering their tracks 
  • Who cares about a poster, Biden is going to win, first female VP!! History!!!!
  • KsayetKsayet Posts: 69
    Are there going to be APs for this one? Missed it..
    2018 - Rome
    2021 - Asbury, Ohana 1
    2022 - SD, LA1, LA2, Zurich, MSG, NJ, TN, KY, STL
    2023 - SP1,SP2,CHI1,CH2,FTW1,FTW2,AUS1,AUS2
    2024 - VAN1
  • One of them on EBay for $500!
    It sold for ‘best offer’!!!
  • front spacerfront spacer Posts: 3,246
    edited November 2020
    One of them on EBay for $500!
    It sold for ‘best offer’!!!
    It looks like the same seller had two posters.....yesterday’s sale was $375 and today’s sale was $425.
    Post edited by front spacer on
    Indy - 08.17.98
    Indy - 08.18.00
    Indy - 06.22.03
    Indy - 05.07.10
    EV StL - 07.01.11
    Alpine Valley - 09.03.11, 09.04.11 (PJ20)
    ATL - 09.22.12 (Music Midtown Festival)
    EV Jax - 11.24.12
    Chicago - 07.19.13
    Pittsburgh - 10.11.13
    Moline - 10.17.14 (The No Code Show)
    Milwaukee - 10.20.14 (The Yield Show)
    FtL - 04.08.16
    Miami - 04.09.16
    Tampa - 04.11.16
    Lexington - 04.26.16
    Chicago - 08.20.16, 08.22.16
    Chicago - 08.18.18, 08.20.18
    Boston - 09.02.18, 09.04.18
  • JedJed New York City Posts: 1,175
    shecky said:
    ryph raph said:
    VOTE THE ORANGE PIECE OF SHIT OUT OF OFFICE !
    Give it your best shot. Even with the 95% of the "lame" stream media, all of big tech (Twitter, Facebook etc.), all of the Hollywood and music industry money and the anti-Trump Deep State in our federal government against him, Trump beat them all in 2016. I think he can do it again!
    This post is not aging well.
  • Philip_IrelandPhilip_Ireland Posts: 664
    edited November 2020
    I am shocked that this election is so close.

Post edited by Philip_Ireland on
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,780
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
  • Poster arrived.  Very nice.  Great addition to the original Missoula poster and regular reminder of why we need to vote.
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,298
    Pretty fast shipping to Canada.
    And no custom fees.
    I like it! :)

• Groda03Groda03 Posts: 140
    Got mine today too.  A piece of history.  
    Mine is circling around Pennsylvania for some reason 
  • epieepie Posts: 294
    Received mine in MA over the weekend.  It is a great looking poster.  Would love to see a poster “key” for this one.  Lots of little details and references throughout.  Definitely a piece of history
    1996 - Columbia, MD & Augusta, ME
    2013 - Worcester, MA (Lightning Bolt Release)
    2016 - Fenway Park I and II
    2017 - HSCM (EV) Boston, MA
    2018 - Seattle I, Fenway Park I and II
    2021 - Ohana Festival (EV/EV/PJ)
    2022 - EV (Beacon Theater II & Newark)
    2023 - Austin, TX I & II
  • kenkkenk Posts: 213
    edited November 2020
    It looks like the same seller had two posters.....yesterday’s sale was $375 and today’s sale was $425.
    @front spacer Any chance you can tell me how you can see what the offer price was that it sold for? I used to use a watchcount.com website and it would show that but it stopped working for me last year.

• on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,943
    kenk said:
    @front spacer Any chance you can tell me how you can see what the offer price was that it sold for? I used to use a watchcount.com website and it would show that but it stopped working for me last year.

You have to view the page source code and do a search.  It’s a little wordy to explain.  This video will explain it. 

1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• kenkkenk Posts: 213
    on2legs said:
    You have to view the page source code and do a search.  It’s a little wordy to explain.  This video will explain it. 

Thanks a ton. I can't believe how easy that was. I view page sources all the time for other reasons and never even considered that it would be on there.