Options

Come here for a thread full of douchebags

Comments

• Options
    LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,847
    I've never been there, but rumor has it It's a strange place where fans can put out an item for a waffle. Then you can get a chance at item for let's say 5 sticks of butter. So if you want a chance at item that's got street value of 100 sticks of butter, you have a small chance of winning it for 5. If you want syrup it's extra.
  • Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,804
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Which one?? Carton or Kane???   Hahaha, those are my NJ Faves.
    I just had two of the Kane ipa s at dinner.  Heading to the brewery on Thursday.  
    What is a waffle?!?!?!
    Just Google blue waffle and you will be glad you did.
    And of course I googled it.   Nice bro, real nice lol.  
    What the fuck is a waffle?!?!?!
    pj waffle pages?!? Someone explain.  Pretty please.  
    🤣😂🤣😂 Sorry, I just had to try. And don't try fooling me into thinking you're too mature not to send that to one of your friends in the near future.

As for PJ waffle pages, I don't know. My PJ collection game is weak AF. Some posters from shows I've been to and I've only bought a couple (very fairly priced) from this forum. And a handful of pics from OYR. 
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,561
    what's the back story on this item? its not official from 10c/PJ right? a local brewery product referencing EV?
    This hat has nothing to do with 10C, PJ, or even Eddie Vedder.

Somebody somewhere decided "Eddie" with a guitar on a beer trucker hat had some sort of bloated value and then the rest of the sheep followed.  And then people like MF279765 with such a solid presence here on the forum (29 comments) decides to sell one for 500% profit.....ain't it grand?
    But does it actually have anything to do with IPA.  That's all I care about.  IPA...YUMMY.
    Clearly it has nothing to with IPA as the hat clearly says India Pale Lager.
    Not many breweries make IPLs which makes the hat even rarer. 
  • Options
    This  will be shut down soon i bet
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    Whatever happened to if you don’t like something move on. I guess you thread shitters have nothing better to do while you sit on your high and mighty asses 
  • Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,453

1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,911
    MF279765 said:
    Whatever happened to if you don’t like something move on. I guess you thread shitters have nothing better to do while you sit on your high and mighty asses 
    I just want to know what a pearl jam waffle is.  

I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    MF279765 said:
    I wasn’t trying to shit on your thread at all. Good luck with your sale.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    DeanoDeano Posts: 179
    edited October 2020
    mcgruff10 said:
    I just want to know what a pearl jam waffle is.  

''I just want to know what a pearl jam waffle is.''  

Tastes like chicken.
    Post edited by Deano on
    Aloha Stadium - Dec 09, 2006
    O2 Arena - Aug 18, 2009
    Hyde Park - Jun 25, 2010
    Manchester - #1 & #2, 2012
    EV: London #1 & #2 2012
    Leeds - July 8, 2014
    Milton Keynes - July 11, 2014
    EV: London - #1 & #2, 2017
    O2 Arena - June 18, 2018
    O2 Arena - June 19, 2018
    O2 Arena - July 17, 2018
    Hyde Park - July 10, 2020
    Hyde Park - #1 & #2, 2021 (hopefully!)
  • Options
    Could you please post actual pics of the hat(s) that you are trying to move?
    Posting a pic from the interwebs will usually not help.
    A little work for a nice payday...
    It's a hopeless... situation
    And I'm starting to believe
  • Options
    Hey guys just found a few of these collecting dust.  Shoot me a dm if interested.   Serious offers only.  I only accept western Union as payment.  

• Options
     =)   =)

You take a box of Eggo's with some real maple syrup and a pint of fresh squeezed orange juice?
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    edited October 2020
     =)   =)

You take a box of Eggo's with some real maple syrup and a pint of fresh squeezed orange juice?
    Would you throw in a pork roll, egg and cheese?
    Post edited by mcgruff10 on
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,836
    MF279765 said:
    i've never sat on an ass. my ass has sat on a chair. and a few fences. and maybe the face of a few passed out buddies in my partying days, but not any asses. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    edited October 2020
    mcgruff10 said:
     =)   =)

Will you accept a Taylor ham and I will keep the orange juice?
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
     =)   =)

You drive a tough bargain.  Let me think about it for a bit.  Taylor ham....ugh.  Bro.  Pork roll!
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
     =)   =)

You drive a tough bargain.  Let me think about it for a bit.  Taylor ham....ugh.  Bro.  Pork roll!
    Here's what I know about Taylor ham and pork rolls:

•it is a Jersey thing
    •presumably made of pork 
    •If someone refers to it as a pork roll, it is my duty to reply and refer to it as a Taylor ham. And vice versa. 

• Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,081
    MF279765 said:
    That's what happens 99% of the time but when something particularly egregious pops up the dam breaks open. Congratulations to you. 
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    what's the back story on this item? its not official from 10c/PJ right? a local brewery product referencing EV?

Somebody somewhere decided "Eddie" with a guitar on a beer trucker hat had some sort of bloated value and then the rest of the sheep followed.  And then people like MF279765 with such a solid presence here on the forum (29 comments) decides to sell one for 500% profit.....ain't it grand?
    But does it actually have anything to do with IPA.  That's all I care about.  IPA...YUMMY.
    I have a Hoponius Union hat and the Jack's Abby is definitely a reference to Jack Irons. Looking for today's signed poster obo.
    Post edited by pjl44 on
  • Options
    LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,847
    Iso^^^
  • Options
    pjl44 said:

I have a Hoponius Union hat and the Jack's Abby is definitely a reference to Jack Irons. Looking for today's signed poster obo.
    Would you go for today s signed poster and Pitt 2013 or do I need to do better? Maybe throw in a reenk?
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    pjl44 said:

Would you go for today s signed poster and Pitt 2013 or do I need to do better? Maybe throw in a reenk?
    If you're willing to deal your hat, I'll add
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,652
    This thread cannot exist without more db representation with a title like that.
    I'm in!

The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    This thread cannot exist without more db representation with a title like that.
    I'm in!

You're in with honors! Welcome to the party!
  • Options
    It's amazing what someone will torch their reputation over
  • Options
    HollisBrownHollisBrown Posts: 4,316
    In before the lock.

Whatdidimiss?
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Options
    densandensan Posts: 563
    Damn, I don't get it. There is actually no bag involved. It is more of a kit. Jumbo Shrimp is an oxymoron, but you are kind of being a moron. Things like this work themselves out. Take care. Kidding about the moron. 
    Be different & make a difference. Decency & kindness @ a grassroots level works.
  • Options
    lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 12,022
    edited October 2020
    Im still not sure what this hat has to do with pearl jam. 
    And why its 150 for a 30 dollar  hat? Please answer  that. 
    Who's  the  douche?
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,227
    edited October 2020
    MF279765 said:
    Says the guy who constantly begs for "someone to put up a Pitt 13 at $60 a spot" (i.e., $700 below market) and calls anything higher "greedy."
    #hypocrisy
    Post edited by SHZA on
  • Options
    darthvedderdarthvedder Posts: 2,482
    Does Spider-Man shit threads?
This discussion has been closed.