Options

SECRET SANTA 2020

13»

Comments

• Options
    where are everyone's gift posts?!?! c'mon people!!!! 
    "...And I fight back in my mind. Never lets me be right.
    I got memories. I got shit so much it don't show."
  • Options
    I posted on the Facebook page but I'll post here too! !
  • Options
    HaJoeHaJoe Bonn, germany Posts: 89
    I'm still waiting, but I will post immediately...

• Options
    I can't! I'm still waiting 😂😂😂
  • Options
    Thank you SO much Lonnie for the excellent and super generous package!!! (Sorry I didn't catch your forum username) I don't think I even mentioned I'm originally from Minnesota, so the First Ave book and Minnesota chocolate bars were especially sweet :) Loved the puzzle too, was a great Xmas day activity!
  • Options
    so, I have lost my slip that had the tracking number on it. I know the U.S. Mail is super slow but I promise you its out there and it's coming to you. If you want me to reveal who should expecting my gift so you can track it yourself please let me know. im so very sorry its taking so long. 
  • Options
    LF55358LF55358 Minnesota Posts: 71
    Thank you SO much Lonnie for the excellent and super generous package!!! (Sorry I didn't catch your forum username) I don't think I even mentioned I'm originally from Minnesota, so the First Ave book and Minnesota chocolate bars were especially sweet :) Loved the puzzle too, was a great Xmas day activity!
    You’re very welcome!! That is so cool that your are from MN. I am glad you got something to remember Mn. 

Cheers - Enjoy the new year!
  • Options
    LF55358LF55358 Minnesota Posts: 71
    I absolutely love it - so creative and thoughtful!! Absolutely love the T-Shirt and the Soccer Ball with ten album songs - so cool! Not to mention the PJ Stickman glass and the flies, I just might get out fishing and use them this winter yet. 

Thanks Green Circle!! Cheers and happy New Years!

• Options
    Green CircleGreen Circle Posts: 5,191
    LF55358 said:p
    I absolutely love it - so creative and thoughtful!! Absolutely love the T-Shirt and the Soccer Ball with ten album songs - so cool! Not to mention the PJ Stickman glass and the flies, I just might get out fishing and use them this winter yet. 

Thanks Green Circle!! Cheers and happy New Years!

Hey Lonnie, I am SO happy you finally got it And all in one piece. I'm sorry you didn't get it earlier. I realized after I packed it up that I had forgot to include a note. I made the stickman glass myself and the other beer glass is from one of our local breweries here in Massachusetts. Anyway very happy you like everything. I hope you and your family had a very Merry Christmas!!!! ~GC
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for the late post! I came on here to check out everyone's goodies & realized my post wasn't here...apparently I dreamed that I had posted 🙄 Anyone else having that happen more frequently in these crazy days we're living in? I'd like to send a huge belated thank you to my secret santa in Austria! I love all the goodies; the shirt is my fave! Hope you & yours are safe & well ♡♡♡ Thank you! 
  • Options
    Thank you so much Nikki! 
    Terrific assortment of local Oklahoma beers, and the F5 one is fitting after the hours spent getting Baltimore GA's (fingers crossed for 2021). Thank you for everything and Merry Christmas!

P.S. That soap is pretty badass. You'll have to share how the next batch comes out.

So glad you enjoyed it! I tried snooping to get idea of your beer tastes, but couldn't find you on fb LOL. Stay safe! Cheers! 🍻
  • Options
    vduboisevduboise Posts: 1,937
    I love seeing what people have gotten and the creativity. This is definitely one of my fav threads
  • Options
    vduboisevduboise Posts: 1,937
    Some are on the FB page, and some are still waiting  ;)
  • Options
    Can anyone post the FB group link? Or find and add me, Carin Sorvik ;)
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    Can anyone post the FB group link? Or find and add me, Carin Sorvik ;)
    check your email
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Still waiting but confident. Strange times, this time...
  • Options
    pianochicapianochica Posts: 22
    edited January 2021
    HaJoe said:
    I heard from Santa your package FINALLY cleared German customs TODAY ;)
    Post edited by pianochica on
  • Options
    belibeablebelibeable Posts: 33
    edited January 2021
    HaJoe said:
    I'm still waiting too. It was 2020, I never thought I would receive anything last year. 2021 is going to be my year. Now I'm confident again 😂😂😂
    Post edited by belibeable on
  • Options
    pianochica said: Santa Claus is coming to town... :) Hurray!
    HaJoe said:
    I heard from Santa your package FINALLY cleared German customs TODAY ;)

• Options
    Santa was right. Package arrived! Hurray!
    Picture comes later...
  • Options
    HaJoe said:
    Santa was right. Package arrived! Hurray!
    Picture comes later...
    So, here it is. Thanks a lot, pianochica!