Options

SECRET SANTA 2020

Comments

• Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    Sorry in advance for the delay to my person, finally received the special thing I ordered... if anyone has any tips for shipping from the US to Europe let me know please quick 😆😬
    Same here!! The item I ordered is on back order. Once it arrives here, it needs to go overseas. Ugh.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    pianochicapianochica Posts: 22
    edited December 2020
    mfc2006 said:
    Sorry in advance for the delay to my person, finally received the special thing I ordered... if anyone has any tips for shipping from the US to Europe let me know please quick 😆😬
    Same here!! The item I ordered is on back order. Once it arrives here, it needs to go overseas. Ugh.
    Fyi I discovered USPS flat rate box seems to be the best, but $40 to send the small box and $60 for the medium box 😳
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    mfc2006 said:
    Fyi I discovered USPS flat rate box seems to be the best, but $40 to send the small box and $60 for the medium box 😳
    Holy crap! My item isn’t supposed to arrive until next week, then it will go out. Ugh.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    pianochicapianochica Posts: 22
    edited December 2020
    mfc2006 said:
    mfc2006 said:
    Holy crap! My item isn’t supposed to arrive until next week, then it will go out. Ugh.
    That's for priority international, delivery in 10 days or so (maybe a little longer due to covid delays, is what the usps person said)... But sure there's an economy barge somewhere that'll deliver in a month or six 🤣
    Post edited by pianochica on
  • Options
    I was able to mail a small box to The UK  through USPS for $24 last week and it arrived pretty quickly.
  • Options
    Yes, same here, waiting on one item and I promise it'll go out the same day I get it in. should be tomorrow...12/9
    "...And I fight back in my mind. Never lets me be right.
    I got memories. I got shit so much it don't show."
  • Options
    lmckenney24lmckenney24 Posts: 1,930
    My box went out yesterday. Sorry for the delay. Having my wife running around getting items while im out of town proved to be challenging haha
  • Options
    I got my package but waiting til Christmas to open ;) I'm so excited it came all the way from Austria! That one is a gift in itself 💜 My recipient should have received part of his gift today, the other pkg is running behind
  • Options
    giventofly69giventofly69 Vancouver Posts: 849
    I received my gift. But apparently there is a part 2 on its way. Waiting until Xmas to open. 😊
    "Your light's reflected now, reflected from afar. We were but stones, your light made us stars."
  • Options
    Green CircleGreen Circle Posts: 5,191
    edited December 2020
    So I tried, I really did...but I just couldn't wait until the 25th...LOL
    This is all my gifts from Hawaii 78...Thanks so much for eveything!!!

Post edited by Green Circle on
  • Options
    I love this  thread . Like a lighthouse in the dark stormy weather 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    stuckinlinestuckinline Posts: 3,359
    I love this  thread . Like a lighthouse in the dark stormy weather 
    I agree, I do not participate in Secret Santa but enjoy viewing the gifts! Great job everyone!
  • Options
    HaJoeHaJoe Bonn, germany Posts: 89
    The box I've sent arrived in the destination country. So it will be in time.

• Options
    As I stated earlier I had to wait for my last gift to arrive to send out to my Secret Santa Giftee. So I literally sent it out less than 30 min ago. I am so sorry if its late but I promise itll be worth the wait!!! (if I do say so myself!!  =))
  • Options
    Fuck Santa and Fuck Christmas
    Oh Speedy...now, thats not very nice now is it  :s
  • Options
    margitasirnikmargitasirnik Rijeka, Croatia Posts: 10
    I didnt want to wait till xmass cause this year sucks and croatian mail opened the lovely package I received <3
    Thank you Hans Jörg for this lovely suprise :-) 
  • Options
    JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 3,440
    edited December 2020
    I didnt want to wait till xmass cause this year sucks and croatian mail opened the lovely package I received <3
    Oh, Neverwhere is such a wonderful book!
    Post edited by JPPJ84 on
  • Options
    HaJoeHaJoe Bonn, germany Posts: 89
    You are more than welcome!
    I hope 2021 will be better an
    d we see us all during the tour!

• Options
    margitasirnikmargitasirnik Rijeka, Croatia Posts: 10
    HaJoe said:
    You are more than welcome!
    I hope 2021 will be better an
    d we see us all during the tour!

I really hope it will be better! Maybe we will see in Frankfurt and Amsterdam 1&2 ;)
  • Options
    Thank you secret Santa, received my package today and waiting until Xmas Eve to open 😁🎄⛄
  • Options
    giventofly69giventofly69 Vancouver Posts: 849
    Thank you, Harrycat!  I love my gifts from Secret Santa!! Such a lovely surprise!
    Meowy Christmas and happy holidays to all.

"Your light's reflected now, reflected from afar. We were but stones, your light made us stars."
  • Options
    I have been tracking my gifts to my giftee...its not there yet 😕  I promise its coming...I will call customer service on Monday....I'm so sorry. 
  • Options
    Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,277

Thank you Sara!!!! 
    Holy shit this was a nice SS gift box....including the box!!!!  I love it all!!!!   As always a big Thank you to Dimi for organizing :kiss: This whole gift made me smile ear to ear.  Hope to see some of you out on the road with PJ in 2021!! Merry Christmas Everyone!!
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • Options
    stuckinlinestuckinline Posts: 3,359
    Sprunkn7 said:

Thank you Sara!!!! 
    Holy shit this was a nice SS gift box....including the box!!!!  I love it all!!!!   As always a big Thank you to Dimi for organizing :kiss: This whole gift made me smile ear to ear.  Hope to see some of you out on the road with PJ in 2021!! Merry Christmas Everyone!!
    Love the mug and glass!
  • Options
    lmckenney24lmckenney24 Posts: 1,930
    edited December 2020
    Thank you so much Nikki! 
    Terrific assortment of local Oklahoma beers, and the F5 one is fitting after the hours spent getting Baltimore GA's (fingers crossed for 2021). Thank you for everything and Merry Christmas!

P.S. That soap is pretty badass. You'll have to share how the next batch comes out.

Post edited by lmckenney24 on
  • Options
    Glorified KCGlorified KC KCMO Native Posts: 2,502
    Thank you @ruairis mum !  If I ever make it over to the UK, I will have to check out Beavertown!

I wish I was a sacrifice, but somehow still lived on.
  • Options
    Thank you so much Nikki! 
    Terrific assortment of local Oklahoma beers, and the F5 one is fitting after the hours spent getting Baltimore GA's (fingers crossed for 2021). Thank you for everything and Merry Christmas!

P.S. That soap is pretty badass. You'll have to share how the next batch comes out.

Wow  such cool presents  particularly Bob Ross sweets, I've never seen them before :)
  • Options

Thank you to my SS, Patricia 😁 It was worth the wait! 
    As you can see Shiloh had to get her nose in it 🐕
    Denver 94 Red Rocks 95 1 & 2 Denver 98 Seattle 98 1 & 2 Vegas 2000 Denver 03 Vegas 03
    Seattle 04 1 & 2 Denver 06 1 & 2 Vegas 06
    Honolulu 12/02/06 & 12/09/06
    Seattle 12/09/2013
    Denver 10/22/2014
    EV San Diego 1 & 2 EV Chicago 1 & 2 2008
    EV Honolulu 1 & 2 2009
    EV Austin 11/09, 11/11 2012
    RNDM Boulder 11/18/2012
  • Options
    Thank you, Harrycat!  I love my gifts from Secret Santa!! Such a lovely surprise!
    Meowy Christmas and happy holidays to all.

That's a great book! 
    Denver 94 Red Rocks 95 1 & 2 Denver 98 Seattle 98 1 & 2 Vegas 2000 Denver 03 Vegas 03
    Seattle 04 1 & 2 Denver 06 1 & 2 Vegas 06
    Honolulu 12/02/06 & 12/09/06
    Seattle 12/09/2013
    Denver 10/22/2014
    EV San Diego 1 & 2 EV Chicago 1 & 2 2008
    EV Honolulu 1 & 2 2009
    EV Austin 11/09, 11/11 2012
    RNDM Boulder 11/18/2012
  • Options
    bump