Options

GOP

1262263264265266268»

Comments

• Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,296
    Boebert won her primary by nearly 30 percentage points?  Well, if that isn't fucking hysterical, I'm not sure what is.
    i guess district 4 is just fine with her. people there had called her a carpetbagger, but still voted for her.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 36,401
    Boebert won her primary by nearly 30 percentage points?  Well, if that isn't fucking hysterical, I'm not sure what is.
    i guess district 4 is just fine with her. people there had called her a carpetbagger, but still voted for her.

Colorado 4th Congressional district Population (2022)  748,891[2]

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14