Auto-Save Draft feature temporarily disabled. Please be sure you manually save your post by selecting "Save Draft" if you have that need.

Things that represent the year 2020

1235»

Comments

• tishtish Posts: 2,698
    Reverse psychology for you too Hedo?  ;)
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of foreverPosts: 22,126
    tish said:
    Reverse psychology for you too Hedo?  ;)
    Haha, I wish! And truly hope I’m mistaken.

All I know is that life, as wondrous and all-encompassing as it may be, is also often woefully unfair. 
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 24,645
    i was at work yesterday covering a surgery in small town southern illinois. the topic of conversation was that there is no ammo available for purchase. the anesthesiologist said with conviction that "soros is buying up all of the ammo so we can't get any." the surgeon and the first assist both agreed. i chuckled and thought, "ahhh soros keeping the masses from getting ammo is peak 2020".

then i was like "wait, these are doctors that are saying this out loud and they believe it. if they can believe it, i can now imagine how the average fox news viewer can believe it." crazy times.
    First I've ever heard that Soros is buying up the ammo.  What in the actual hell are they talking about?!?
  • gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin LouisPosts: 17,818
    i was at work yesterday covering a surgery in small town southern illinois. the topic of conversation was that there is no ammo available for purchase. the anesthesiologist said with conviction that "soros is buying up all of the ammo so we can't get any." the surgeon and the first assist both agreed. i chuckled and thought, "ahhh soros keeping the masses from getting ammo is peak 2020".

then i was like "wait, these are doctors that are saying this out loud and they believe it. if they can believe it, i can now imagine how the average fox news viewer can believe it." crazy times.
    First I've ever heard that Soros is buying up the ammo.  What in the actual hell are they talking about?!?
    i have no idea. in my head i dismissed it as some more dumb q shit.
    "There is nothing to writing. All you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed."- Hemingway

"i'm not here to start the fire. i am here to fan the flames..."

If you have never failed, you have never lived.
  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain.Posts: 32,336
    Oh dang it!  How am I gonna reload my bazooka? 
    Shoot a Bazooka RPG or Other Guns in Cambodia - The AdvenTourist

“In all human affairs there are efforts, and there are results, and the strength of the effort is the measure of the result.”
    -James Allen

httpsthumbsgfycatcomWelloffSoupyGerenuk-size_restrictedgiffbclidIwAR0zykvBaNGa4MfYGnI5M4ef8A0mWXfGHVKNG0ldajeg5p05-AcV64xD9ukYeah, 2020.  Kinda like that!

“In all human affairs there are efforts, and there are results, and the strength of the effort is the measure of the result.”
    -James Allen

• darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, INPosts: 4,262
    Hahahaha
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
    tish said:

Haha!  Clever!
    -James Allen

• goldrushgoldrush everybody knows this is nowherePosts: 5,129

“Do not postpone happiness”
    (Jeff Tweedy, Sydney 2007)

“Put yer good money on the sunrise”
    (Tim Rogers)
    RIP Bob.

But damn, that made me laugh. 

• what dreamswhat dreams Posts: 1,586
    brianlux said:
    nicknyr15 said:

Too funny!
    :rofl:
    The sad part is that if I were really desperate, I would smoke that up!
  • what dreamswhat dreams Posts: 1,586

brianlux said:
    nicknyr15 said:

Too funny!
    :rofl:
    The sad part is that if I were really desperate, I would smoke that up!

Hate to admit it but, been there, done that.  :lol: 
    -James Allen

lol, bring it on!
    -James Allen

A lack of this....