Auto-Save Draft feature temporarily disabled. Please be sure you manually save your post by selecting "Save Draft" if you have that need.

Things that represent the year 2020

Comments

• tishtish Posts: 2,698

• static111static111 Posts: 1,396
    2020 brought to you by the letter Q
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon I'm from Winnipeg, you idiot! (Chris Jericho)Posts: 23,047

1993 - Gimli, MB (Sun/Mudfest)
    2003 - Fargo, ND
    2005 - Winnipeg, MB
    2011 - Minneapolis, MN (EV)
    2011 - Winnipeg, MB
    2014 - St. Paul, MN
    2020 - Ottawa, ON
  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain.Posts: 32,336
    Meaning of life one damn thing after another - Church of the Churchless
    “In all human affairs there are efforts, and there are results, and the strength of the effort is the measure of the result.”
    -James Allen

tish said:

Excellent!
    “In all human affairs there are efforts, and there are results, and the strength of the effort is the measure of the result.”
    -James Allen

• HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon I'm from Winnipeg, you idiot! (Chris Jericho)Posts: 23,047
    tish said:

i love this. we are stewards, not captains, after all. 
    2003 - Fargo, ND
    2005 - Winnipeg, MB
    2011 - Winnipeg, MB
    2014 - St. Paul, MN
    2020 - Ottawa, ON
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 23,975
    nicknyr15 said:

lol I remember those days 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • I took this picture this morning on my way in to the city. It represents 2020 to me. 
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 23,975
    I took this picture this morning on my way in to the city. It represents 2020 to me. 
    Ain’t that the truth!
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
    I took this picture this morning on my way in to the city. It represents 2020 to me. 

The first thing I noticed is what looks like a red burning hand.  That, and the world turned upside down- yeah, that says it!
    -James Allen

• GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NYPosts: 1,772
    brianlux said:

The first thing I noticed is what looks like a red burning hand.  That, and the world turned upside down- yeah, that says it!
    The first thing I thought of is what a shit show that would cause if people followed the arrow the wrong way.

GlowGirl said:
    brianlux said:

The first thing I thought of is what a shit show that would cause if people followed the arrow the wrong way.

Ouch!

-James Allen

brianlux said:

that's how you know not to walk.....on mars
    2003 - Fargo, ND
    2005 - Winnipeg, MB
    2011 - Winnipeg, MB
    2014 - St. Paul, MN
    2020 - Ottawa, ON
  • dudemandudeman Posts: 2,405

If hope can grow from dirt like me, it can be done. - EV
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of foreverPosts: 22,126
    dudeman said:

I have an entire calendar dedicated to that.  Fittingly, I use it for all my med appointments and procedures :lol:

tish said:

Haha!
    With the help of Google, I figured out what Kelowna is (looks like a nice place!), but not sure who the orange-gloved dude is.
    -James Allen

• to sum up 2020?
    Listen to RETROGRADE by Pearl Jam!

and btw: thanks for the big smilies due to this post. That was needed today and therefore highly appreciated! thanks :) 

there is no way to peace, peace is the way!
    ...the world is come undone, I like to change it everyday but change don't come at once, it's a wave, building before it breaks.
  • PJPOWERPJPOWER In Yo FacePosts: 5,786

In a nutshell 
    brianlux said:
    tish said:

Haha!
    With the help of Google, I figured out what Kelowna is (looks like a nice place!), but not sure who the orange-gloved dude is.
    trailer park boys! 
    2003 - Fargo, ND
    2005 - Winnipeg, MB
    2011 - Winnipeg, MB
    2014 - St. Paul, MN
    2020 - Ottawa, ON
    ^ Ahhh trailer parks... almost within a single persons housing budget range! 
    brianlux said:
    tish said:

Haha!
    trailer park boys! 

tish said:
    ^ Ahhh trailer parks... almost within a single persons housing budget range! 

Ah, yes, that famous Canadian mockumentary!  I knew that guy looked familiar.
    -James Allen

• mace1229mace1229 Posts: 5,194
    Found this picture I took a while ago.

Don't stop getting up again and moving forward!
    failure - Reaction GIFs

-James Allen

• goldrushgoldrush everybody knows this is nowherePosts: 5,129

“Do not postpone happiness”
    (Jeff Tweedy, Sydney 2007)

“Put yer good money on the sunrise”
    (Tim Rogers)
    goldrush said:

Ahhh, yeah! 
    :lol: 
    -James Allen

• goldrushgoldrush everybody knows this is nowherePosts: 5,129

“Do not postpone happiness”
    (Jeff Tweedy, Sydney 2007)

“Put yer good money on the sunrise”
    (Tim Rogers)