Options

Can We Just Talk About Jeff Freaking Ament For A Second?

2»

Comments

• Options
    LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,880
    I threw  my rndm sweatband to Jeff in Amsterdam.  He threw  me his.  He wore it for the encore and gave me it back so i got both. Good man is the sheriff
    Picture if you dig em up. So cool!
     I saw rndm a couple times. Should have stuck around to meet jeff. Joseph and Richard hung out right after show. Jeff came out way later...I had to bolt for some dumb reason. Like sleep.
  • Options
    This is in Copenhagen airport morning  of 11th july . Night before was last of tour. 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    Loujoe said:
    I threw  my rndm sweatband to Jeff in Amsterdam.  He threw  me his.  He wore it for the encore and gave me it back so i got both. Good man is the sheriff
    Picture if you dig em up. So cool!
     I saw rndm a couple times. Should have stuck around to meet jeff. Joseph and Richard hung out right after show. Jeff came out way later...I had to bolt for some dumb reason. Like sleep.
    The closest to pics of the sweatband exchange was a vid on you tube  wearing his then mine in 2nd encore.
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,880
    Nice bro! Great life and memories^^^i think Jeff is lucky he met you! Take care
  • Options
    He didnt seem grateful  to meet me.
    I felt like i was talking to an old friend tbh. Thats a sign of how relaxed jeff was
     End of tour  off home .
    That  helped the  convo along. I hear jeff can be a bit dismissive.  So got lucky.
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options
    julieferjuliefer New Westminster, BC Posts: 395
    halv said:
    Was lucky enough to see RNDM at a small club in Vancouver and was up against the stage on Jeff's side the full show. He had his RNDM balaclava on a speaker side stage. Near the end of the show I watched a dude sprint up and grab it and then run into the bathroom. A roadie ran in after him and did a fully body search but the guy didn't have it. He must have had a buddy in there that he handed it off to. After the show Jeff was signing my show poster and I told him what happened. He was pretty annoyed and said that was his last one. Was an incredible show and I got the whole band to sign the poster. 
    I was at that show too! I remember hearing about that. 
    After the show, I gave Jeff a hat I'd knit for him, so at least he has something to wear home. :) 

• Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,420
    CROJAM95 said:
    Remember when Jeff was on a bunch of mtv Rock n jock? Haha good stuff

underrated musician for sure 
    And one of the few who actually had athletic ability.
  • Options
    juliefer said:
    halv said:
    Was lucky enough to see RNDM at a small club in Vancouver and was up against the stage on Jeff's side the full show. He had his RNDM balaclava on a speaker side stage. Near the end of the show I watched a dude sprint up and grab it and then run into the bathroom. A roadie ran in after him and did a fully body search but the guy didn't have it. He must have had a buddy in there that he handed it off to. After the show Jeff was signing my show poster and I told him what happened. He was pretty annoyed and said that was his last one. Was an incredible show and I got the whole band to sign the poster. 
    I was at that show too! I remember hearing about that. 
    After the show, I gave Jeff a hat I'd knit for him, so at least he has something to wear home. :) 

That is awesome. 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options
    Just  put gods dice on my headphones full volume.  Man that bass is awesome 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options
    mvwmvw Posts: 1,659
    Cool!  I didn’t know Jeff was a fan of The Cult.