Help! Light blue or dark blue Fixer?

2»

Comments

• LeMarcoLeMarco Posts: 94
    Ugh I need all of them EXCEPT the dark blue now.  I just started collecting these.

My new PJ collecting goal is 7” promos.

@tempo_n_groove:  if you’re interested in selling your Orange I’m interested!  I’m not happy with any of the discogs offerings.
  • nuzzer1nuzzer1 Posts: 1,437
    nuzzer1 said:
    No current pic. Had to screen shot from My collectionzz page. 

I guess I have Dark blue too?
    BOOM. 
    I'll trade my extra orange for a Light Blue!
    That’s a damn fair trade!
    edited August 2020
    I know that they have the same number of pressings (100) but it seems like you never see the blue yet there are currently 5 oranges on discogs.  I guess people prefer blue more.  It seems to command higher prices, and at least on discogs, quite a few less of the blue are owned than orange.
    Post edited by LeMarco on
  • pearljim10pearljim10 Posts: 404
    Man I thought I had all of them ha  
    Looks like I have a light blue

The plural of VINYL is VINYL. slh

1996 - Randalls Island 9/28 9/29, Buffalo 10/1
    1998 - Camden 8/28 8/29, East Rutherford 9/8, MSG 9/10, Hartford 9/13
    2000 - Letterman 4/12, Jones Beach 8/23 8/24 8/25, Saratoga Springs 8/27
    2003 - Long Island 4/30, Phoenix 6/7, MSG 7/8 7/9
    2006 - San Diego 7/7
    2009 - Philly IV 10/31
    2010 - MSG 5/20 5/21
    2011 - PJ20 Movie 9/23
    2012 - EV Phoenix 4/13
    2013 - Phoenix 11/19
    2016 - Telluride 7/10
    2018 - Boston/Fenway 9/4
    2019 - EV Tempe Innings Festival 3/3
    Jim I am glad you posted because I was beginning to think that I'd never see a light blue.  It's daunting to know that I now need a light blue as well as all of the other colors.

Question:  I know on discogs that it says that both the blue and orange were pressed in 100 or less copies, but I have read elsewhere that there were more orange pressed than blue.  Can anyone confirm or deny?  Thanks!
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 40,141
    LeMarco said:
    Ugh I need all of them EXCEPT the dark blue now.  I just started collecting these.

My new PJ collecting goal is 7” promos.

@tempo_n_groove:  if you’re interested in selling your Orange I’m interested!  I’m not happy with any of the discogs offerings.
    150 is a fair price for an orange.
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 40,141
    LeMarco said:
    Jim I am glad you posted because I was beginning to think that I'd never see a light blue.  It's daunting to know that I now need a light blue as well as all of the other colors.

Question:  I know on discogs that it says that both the blue and orange were pressed in 100 or less copies, but I have read elsewhere that there were more orange pressed than blue.  Can anyone confirm or deny?  Thanks!
    @pdalowsky How many orange?

I don't know if it's folklore or what But I always thought more Orange were printed too.

I do know that there were quite a few fixer records at the 2013 Pop up shop and I would say that more than 100 were printed of each.
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,053
    LeMarco said:

@pdalowsky How many orange?

I don't know if it's folklore or what But I always thought more Orange were printed too.

I do know that there were quite a few fixer records at the 2013 Pop up shop and I would say that more than 100 were printed of each.
    Good Question Chris my recollection of this was there were 200 Orange Fixers - but its been 11 years so my memory is a touch foggy LOL
    I’ll find where I read that.  The source definitely said less blue than orange, and it would appear that way from Discogs, which I know is not always correct.
    Here's what I found"

I still think that's horseshit.  The color blue was just getting lighter during the pressing.  I've got all 4 and consider it complete.

I don't care what any of you say, lol.

I also believe that there are about 200 orange pressed.
    Is your basis for the 200 because there were a few in the mystery boxes?

@temp@tempo_n_groove :  could you verify?
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,053
    LeMarco said:
    Here's what I found"

I still think that's horseshit.  The color blue was just getting lighter during the pressing.  I've got all 4 and consider it complete.

I don't care what any of you say, lol.

I also believe that there are about 200 orange pressed.
    Is your basis for the 200 because there were a few in the mystery boxes?

@temp@tempo_n_groove :  could you verify?
    nothing to do with the mystery boxes, just a recollection of the chatter from when these first emerged