Options

2021 European Tour Announcement

Comments

• Options
    vest71vest71 Posts: 239
    Has anyone the same issues with refund for the 10c tickets as I have ? thinking it is weird that it has to go through TransferWise ( which I don't know ) 

Burn my eyes and try to blind me
    Bury me so they won't find me
    Try to suck my power empty
    Got no crown of thorns on me
  • Options
    aidt17aidt17 Posts: 611
    one_stone said:
    For anyone looking for Vienna Tickets... there are currently some (Standard) GA Tickets available on oeticket!

https://www.oeticket.com/event/pearl-jam-wiener-stadthalle-halle-d-12536075/
    Thanks for the post.  Scored for Vienna which is a huge score. 
    Thanks!
    Hamilton 05, 11, Cleveland 06, Toronto 09, 16, Buffalo 10,13, London 13, Seattle 13, Detroit 14, Milwaukee 14, Ottawa 16, Fenway 1, Wrigley 1
    Seattle 1 & 2, Missoula, Wrigley 1 & 2

• Options
    raindog80raindog80 Reggio Emilia, Italy Posts: 1,141
    raindog80 said:
    Hope IDLES will be the opening acts in Zurich or Imola (with Pixies, of course). 
    I will drink a beer in the sun outside if those two are the opening bands. Just a bunch of loud noise.
    Pixies already confirmed for the Imola show. "Bunch of loud noise"? Great joke. 
    "I like beautiful melodies telling me terrible things" - Tom Waits
    pearljamonline.it
  • Options
    mrk2mrk2 Finland Posts: 2,023
    edited August 2020
    Post edited by mrk2 on
    225xxx - 6/28/00, 10/20/01, 10/22/01, 9/11/06, 9/22/06, 9/23/06, 6/18/07, 6/26/07, 8/15/09, 6/25/10, 6/30/10, 7/4/12, 7/5/12, 7/7/12, 7/10/12, 6/26/14, 6/28/14, 7/3/18, 7/5/18
  • Options
    Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,692
    Got my Aer Lingus refund for London through today. Now time to re-book flights for next year.
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    AponeApone Posts: 576
    Just a bit of info in case anyone is wating for refunds from Ryanair.

I initially applied for a cash refund for air tickets from Manchester to Budapest on the 19/5/20 via their online portal. I subsequently received some email from them re a cash voucher which I ignored.  I decide to chase the refund last week via live chat and it became apparent that I was not in a cash refund queue and was instead earmarked for a viucher (even though I applied for the cash refund back in May and had ignored their email re voucher).

During this live chat they 'moved' me to the cash refund queue and today (about a week later) I have the refund back on my credit card.
    So if anyone is waiting/assuming they are in line for a cash refund from Ryanair it might be worth following this up via their contact pages and insisting on them processing a cash refund.
    2006: Leeds; 2012: Manchester 1; 2014: Leeds; 2017: London 1 (EV); 2018: Amsterdam 1, London 1, London 2; 2019: Amsterdam 1 (EV), Dublin (EV); 2022: Berlin, London 1, London 2, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam 1, Amsterdam 2; 2023: Chicago 1, Chicago 2
  • Options
    JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 3,439
    Apone said:

I initially applied for a cash refund for air tickets from Manchester to Budapest on the 19/5/20 via their online portal. I subsequently received some email from them re a cash voucher which I ignored.  I decide to chase the refund last week via live chat and it became apparent that I was not in a cash refund queue and was instead earmarked for a viucher (even though I applied for the cash refund back in May and had ignored their email re voucher).

During this live chat they 'moved' me to the cash refund queue and today (about a week later) I have the refund back on my credit card.
    So if anyone is waiting/assuming they are in line for a cash refund from Ryanair it might be worth following this up via their contact pages and insisting on them processing a cash refund.
    Same here!! Definitely back up your refund claim 
  • Options
    Muffin The MuleMuffin The Mule Amersham, Bucks Posts: 429

^^^

I didn't wait for Ryanair to respond but raised a dispute with the card company and finally got a refund.

Brixton Academy 14/7/93, Wembley Arena 29/5/00, Wembley Arena 18/6/07, London O2 18/8/09, Hyde Park 25/6/10, Manchester 20/6/12, Arras 30/6/12, Werchter 5/7/14, Leeds 8/7/14, Milton Keynes 11/7/14, Mexico City 28/11/15, Toronto 10/5/16, Toronto 12/5/16,  Amsterdam 12/6/18, Amsterdam 13/6/18, London 18/6/18, Werchter 7/7/18, London 17/7/18, Werchter 30/6/22, London 8/7/22, London 9/7/22, Budapest 12/7/22, Prague 22/7/22, Amsterdam 24/7/22, Amsterdam 25/7/22, Dublin 22/6/24, Manchester 25/6/24, London 29/6/2024, Berlin 2/7/24, Berlin 3/7/24 
  • Options
    CarisaJCarisaJ Posts: 65
    A few tickets for Berlin and Frankfurt are back on sale. 

• Options
    I‘m surprised Vienna FOS GA is still available. How many did they re-release??
  • Options
    mrk2mrk2 Finland Posts: 2,023
    edited August 2020
    Vienna FOS dropping and Berlin and Frankfurt having "production releases" - maybe some refunded 10 club tickets sent back to the promoters?
    Post edited by mrk2 on
    225xxx - 6/28/00, 10/20/01, 10/22/01, 9/11/06, 9/22/06, 9/23/06, 6/18/07, 6/26/07, 8/15/09, 6/25/10, 6/30/10, 7/4/12, 7/5/12, 7/7/12, 7/10/12, 6/26/14, 6/28/14, 7/3/18, 7/5/18
  • Options
    I’m certain the Ten Club refunded tickets are going back to the Main ticket sellers. 

This way if your gets cancelled again they are better equipped to deal with the refunds
    Dublin '06, Lisbon 1 '06, Lisbon 2 '06, London '07, Manchester '09, London '09, Dublin '10, Belfast '10, London '10, Manchester 1 '12, Manchester 2 '12, Berlin 1 '12, Berlin 2 '12, Amsterdam 1 '14, Amsterdam 2 '14, Berlin '14, Leeds '14, London 1 '18, Prague '18, Krakow '18, Berlin '18, London 2 '18, London 1 '22, London 2 '22, Budapest '22, Amsterdam 2 '22
  • Options
    RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,168
    Whatever the reason I just picked up a pretty sweet Frankfurt ticket!

If it was a 10c return, there’s poetic justice in that because my original ticket partner whose name the tickets were in decided he can’t make it next year.  So maybe I picked up the ticket that was always meant to be mine!
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Options
    Apone said:

Thanks.  Ryanair was still on my follow up list and I just did the chat today.  Even the chat agent tried to sell me on the voucher 3 times.  What a joke.
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

• Options
    BlueLedbetterBlueLedbetter Posts: 1,144
    Apone said:

Thanks.  Ryanair was still on my follow up list and I just did the chat today.  Even the chat agent tried to sell me on the voucher 3 times.  What a joke.
    Can I ask how long the chat took ?
  • Options
    The chat itself was 5 minutes but it took like 15 minutes to navigate through all the attempts to send me to FAQs.

• Options
    The chat itself was 5 minutes but it took like 15 minutes to navigate through all the attempts to send me to FAQs.

Thanks will give it a go tomorrow 
  • Options
    AponeApone Posts: 576

Yeah same here.  Just need to go through the motions with the agent and keep insisting for the cash refund
    2006: Leeds; 2012: Manchester 1; 2014: Leeds; 2017: London 1 (EV); 2018: Amsterdam 1, London 1, London 2; 2019: Amsterdam 1 (EV), Dublin (EV); 2022: Berlin, London 1, London 2, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam 1, Amsterdam 2; 2023: Chicago 1, Chicago 2
  • Options
    I‘ve got 2 regular GA tickets for Vienna if anyone‘s interested :) I can send the PDF right away. I‘ll be there as well and have my own tickets!
  • Options
    mrk2 said:
    Thanks those didn't last long
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,734
    Just want to say it is a nice feeling to have this community back again even with the uncertainty if the shows will be a go. Thanks to those that reached out to me today to get the Vienna tickets. I would have missed it for sure due to work. 
  • Options
    JPPJ84 said:
    Apone said:

Thanks for the heads up just did the same turns out I wasn't in the refund queue but am now says it should take 7-10 days 

Anybody had a refund from LOT yet for the Krakow to Budapest flight?
  • Options
    JPPJ84 said:
    Apone said:

Thanks for the heads up just did the same turns out I wasn't in the refund queue but am now says it should take 7-10 days 

Nope, not yet
  • Options
    JPPJ84 said:
    JPPJ84 said:
    Apone said:

Nope, not yet
    Only contactable by phone as well as far as I can see
  • Options
    JPPJ84 said:
    JPPJ84 said:
    Apone said:

Nope, not yet

It's all over Twitter that LOT are taking 4 months to process refunds!!  I'm still waiting too
    Dublin '06, Lisbon 1 '06, Lisbon 2 '06, London '07, Manchester '09, London '09, Dublin '10, Belfast '10, London '10, Manchester 1 '12, Manchester 2 '12, Berlin 1 '12, Berlin 2 '12, Amsterdam 1 '14, Amsterdam 2 '14, Berlin '14, Leeds '14, London 1 '18, Prague '18, Krakow '18, Berlin '18, London 2 '18, London 1 '22, London 2 '22, Budapest '22, Amsterdam 2 '22
  • Options
    JPPJ84 said:
    JPPJ84 said:
    Apone said:

Nope, not yet

It's all over Twitter that LOT are taking 4 months to process refunds!!  I'm still waiting too
    Might raise a credit card claim for that one then
  • Options
    JPPJ84 said:
    JPPJ84 said:
    Apone said:

Nope, not yet

Will that work? Chargeback I know is what you refer to but is this better than letting them take their time to sort it. I guess better for me if I get my money back quicker

• Options
    edited August 2020
    JPPJ84 said:
    JPPJ84 said:
    Apone said:

Nope, not yet

Will that work? Chargeback I know is what you refer to but is this better than letting them take their time to sort it. I guess better for me if I get my money back quicker

Never done it before but I guess it lets your cc do the chasing I'll give it another couple of weeks maybe 
  • Options
    JPPJ84 said:
    JPPJ84 said:
    Apone said:

Nope, not yet

Never done it before but I guess it lets your cc do the chasing I'll give it another couple of weeks maybe 
    Thanks, I’ve done it before when an airline went bust. And was easy to do and took only a few weeks to be refunded 
  • Options
    Cal.PJ.CCal.PJ.C Posts: 180
    JPPJ84 said:
    I‘ve got 2 regular GA tickets for Vienna if anyone‘s interested :) I can send the PDF right away. I‘ll be there as well and have my own tickets!
    I've got two friends looking for tickets if you still have these
This discussion has been closed.