For those of you with back issues

2»

Comments

• F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain Posts: 31,081
    edited July 2020
    . Says its too firm and causes pain for  her
    They make products to help with that.

(Sorry, it was there and as part of me will always be 14 I had to run with it)
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524
    You and often beat me to it.

I love our (not always) inner juvenile minds. 
  • darwinstheorydarwinstheory Posts: 6,290
    There are different styles of the memory foam. Hard or flaci....I mean firm or soft. There are also different options of cooling foam mattresses. 
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 40,076
    dankind said:
    hedonist said:
    I paid $3000 for a memory foam mattress and it was last years model at a discount.  It is worth every damn penny.

Do not purchase something cheap or lower grade.  Buy something that is great.

My partner and I sleep very well on our mattress.
    Does it provide adequate support for your back?  The only memory foam item I use is a lumbar pillow.

Also, I sleep on my side, if that makes any difference.
    I'm a side sleeper, too. Saatva, luxury firm, I'm telling you! I think Saatva even has a trial period, though maybe not so these days.

And memory foam is for assholes. The fact that Chris sleeps on memory foam only proves this point. And I think you'd agree that your lumbar region is also an asshole, yes? (I mean there a point when something like that moves beyond being a pain in the ass to being an asshole. When you're buying special pillows and devoting threads to it on a rock band's fan club forum, I think you've crossed that threshold.)

Point is you're not an asshole, are you, Jedi? 

I love this list.  I might make it my avatar for a while, lol.