Options

Mint condition Constitution Hall Vinyl (sale pending)

breath123breath123 Posts: 397
edited April 2020 in Lost Dogs
Sale pending 

Constitution Hall Vinyl still in the shrink wrap.$200.00 plus shipping. Absolutely no shipping outside he United States 

email me at soundy404@gmail.com

also, I have an RSD easy street Vinyl (not the 10c version and a “scratch and dent” first edition riot act If interested.

cheers!

Post edited by breath123 on

Comments

• Options
    whoyouare72whoyouare72 Chicago IL Posts: 2,070
    Email sent!
  • Options
    1ThoughtKnown1ThoughtKnown Posts: 6,155
    Man that is a steal.

I don’t need it but I have to ask, why are so many Americans on here not interested in shipping to other countries? It’s bizarre. Lol
  • Options
    HollisBrownHollisBrown Posts: 4,312
    Man that is a steal.

I don’t need it but I have to ask, why are so many Americans on here not interested in shipping to other countries? It’s bizarre. Lol
    I agree.
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Options
    breath123breath123 Posts: 397
    I shipped something to canada once and there was a problem. It’s a lot to ship and a lot to have it returned.

my price btw is what I am comfortable selling it for, I feel a little guilty as it is. Im unemployed because of covid 19 and I need the $$$.

cheers
  • Options
    SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,154
    Man that is a steal.

I personally am not opposed to it, but given the extra cost and paperwork, I can understand why some would not want to deal with it, particularly when there's no shortage of US buyers. 
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    Please put me in line if this sale falls through...
    Post edited by Caught-A-Bolt-Of-Lightning on
    Raleigh, NC., 8/31/98, Charlotte, NC., 8/4/00, Greensboro, NC., 8/6/00, Mountain View, CA., 10/31/00, Raleigh, NC., 4/15/03, Charlotte, NC., 4/16/03, Mountain View, CA., 10/25/03, Asheville, NC., 10/6/04, Philadelphia, PA., 10/3/05, Washington D.C, 5/30/06, Virginia Beach, VA., 6/17/07, Philadelphia, PA., 10/28/09, Charlottesville, VA., 10/29/13, Charlotte, NC., 10/30/13, Memphis, TN., 10/14/14, Greenville, SC., 4/16/16, Hampton, VA., 4/19/16, Raleigh, NC., 4/20/16, Columbia, SC., 4/21/16, Boston, MA., 8/5/16, Boston 9/2/18 & 9/4/18., Nashville, TN., 4/2/20., Nashville, TN., 9/16/22.

EV Solo - Washington, D.C., 8/17/08, Atlanta, GA., 6/24/09, Orlando, FL., 11/27/12.
  • Options
    SHZA said:
    Man that is a steal.

I personally am not opposed to it, but given the extra cost and paperwork, I can understand why some would not want to deal with it, particularly when there's no shortage of US buyers. 
    We all are willing to pay for the shipping, so that is moot. Paperwork? That is the true definition of first-world problems.  Anyways, the owner has the right to sell to who they want but it’s downright comical. 
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    SHZA said:
    Man that is a steal.

We all are willing to pay for the shipping, so that is moot. Paperwork? That is the true definition of first-world problems.  Anyways, the owner has the right to sell to who they want but it’s downright comical. 
    There's nothing comical about spending time in a coronavirus-infested post office filling out a customs form. 
    Post edited by SHZA on
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    SHZA said:
    SHZA said:
    Man that is a steal.

There's nothing comical about spending time in a coronavirus-infested post office filling out a customs form. 

This makes this even more comical, somehow. 

Post edited by 1ThoughtKnown on
  • Options
    Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,227
    SHZA said:
    SHZA said:
    Man that is a steal.

Just fill them out online. You don’t have to leave your house to ship anything. 
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
  • Options
    ^^^^^^
    The internet... keeping Americans out of coronavirus-infested post offices since the mid-90s. 
  • Options
    Horse2345 said:
    SHZA said:
    SHZA said:
    Man that is a steal.

Or just ship to a US buyer and don't fill it out at all. Even better, and highly comical
  • Options
    Horse2345 said:
    Can’t do first class international online anymore. Priority prices are prohibitively high.
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    Horse2345 said:
    Can’t do first class international online anymore. Priority prices are prohibitively high.
    There are other companies that do online shipping that are reasonable.
    Post edited by Horse2345 on
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
  • Options
    SHZA said:
    Horse2345 said:
    SHZA said:
    SHZA said:
    Man that is a steal.

Or just ship to a US buyer and don't fill it out at all. Even better, and highly comical
    People must be really lazy if they can’t spend a minute filling out a couple more lines.  Not like you dont have to fill out anything to ship within the US. 
  • Options
    Horse2345 said:
    Horse2345 said:
    Which ones? Been looking but I hate opening so many accts. and putting in info. Tried Stamps.com, but didn’t want to give my CC number.
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
  • Options
    Horse2345 said:
    Horse2345 said:
    Which ones? Been looking but I hate opening so many accts. and putting in info. Tried Stamps.com, but didn’t want to give my CC number.
    I’ve never used them as I’m in Canada but i’ve had stuff shipped to me from sellers using  Shipthrifty and Pirateship and prices seemed reasonable.
  • Options
    Horse2345 said:
    Horse2345 said:
    Horse2345 said:
    I’ve never used them as I’m in Canada but i’ve had stuff shipped to me from sellers using  Shipthrifty and Pirateship and prices seemed reasonable.
    Thanks 
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
  • Options
    Horse2345 said:
    SHZA said:
    Horse2345 said:
    SHZA said:
    SHZA said:
    Man that is a steal.

People must be really lazy if they can’t spend a minute filling out a couple more lines.  Not like you dont have to fill out anything to ship within the US. 
    Lazy or perhaps not as knowledgeable of shipping methods as you are. You can dispute whether the seller's reasons for not wanting to ship internationally are lazy, stupid, comical, etc., but assuming there's a willing US buyer, what's the upside to the seller to taking those extra steps, however minimal they may be? 
  • Options
    Well there you go. The answer to my question was “I don’t want to take any extra steps at the post office” and mailing overseas is therefore a huge hassle.

It is still strange considering the entire US economic model is based upon exploiting emerging markets to continue to grow business (capitalism). 

• Options
    Jimmydean55Jimmydean55 Posts: 1,105
    Did this sell?
  • Options
    disilluziondisilluzion Posts: 1,015
    This price is a steal. To add to the debate on not shipping internationally: I have to drive the next state over to ship international. Do I do it? Yes, but it can be a hassle sometimes. Everything is filled out online, and I even have those clear envelopes for the papers at home, but it's still a half hour trip each way. Time is money and all that.

Also, the chances of something getting "lost" at customs is high, especially Italy or Spain. There are lots of reasons that someone doesn't want to ship international, and implying that it is comical for those that choose not to is downright ignorant.
  • Options
    mookieblalockmookieblalock Posts: 3,177
    This price is a steal. To add to the debate on not shipping internationally: I have to drive the next state over to ship international. Do I do it? Yes, but it can be a hassle sometimes. Everything is filled out online, and I even have those clear envelopes for the papers at home, but it's still a half hour trip each way. Time is money and all that.

Also, the chances of something getting "lost" at customs is high, especially Italy or Spain. There are lots of reasons that someone doesn't want to ship international, and implying that it is comical for those that choose not to is downright ignorant.
    Exactly.
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    A very smart person once told me, money goes where it is most welcome. 
    Apologies for offending anyone by finding this position comical. Just because I don’t think it makes sense doesn’t mean I am necessarily right. I always find what I want, despite the odd obstacle. 

• Options
    Soooo... has this sale been completed or is it still available?
  • Options
    EH14457EH14457 Orlando, FL Posts: 228
    I was first backup and haven’t heard anything else since about an hour after the post so I assume original buyer followed through. Assume this is sold. 

10/7/96 (FL), 9/22/98 (FL), 9/23/98 (FL), 8/9/00 (FL), 8/10/00 (FL), 8/12/00 (FL), 4/11/03 (FL), 4/12/03 (FL), 4/13/03 (FL), 7/8/03 (NY), 7/9/03 (NY), 7/12/03 (PA), 7/14/03 (NJ), 10/8/04 (FL), 8/5/07 (IL), 11/27/12 (FL), 12/6/13 (WA), 4/8/16 (FL), 4/9/16 (FL), 4/11/16 (FL), 8/5/16 (MA), 8/22/16 (IL), 8/8/18 (WA), 8/10/18 (WA), 9/25/21 (CA), 9/26/21 (CA), 5/3/22 (CA), 5/12/22 (CA), 5/13/22 (CA), 9/18/23 (TX), 9/19/23 (TX), 10/23/23 (WA), 10/24/23 (WA)

• Options
    I was after you then, haha. Guess it’s gone even if it didn’t sell to the first person. 
  • Options
    swervedriverswervedriver Sheffield, UK Posts: 182
    I live in the U.K. and have purchased many PJ items from the states with no hassle, (apart from the painful import fees !)
    If somebody who lives in US does not want to ship item out of US it is their decision. No need to justify it and no need for people to bitch about it. End of. 
  • Options
    disilluziondisilluzion Posts: 1,015
    I have yet to have an issue shipping internationally (knock on wood) so I have no problem doing it. If I ever encounter a problem though, it may sour me on doing it going forward. Hopefully it doesn't come to any of that.
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    I live in the U.K. and have purchased many PJ items from the states with no hassle, (apart from the painful import fees !)
    If somebody who lives in US does not want to ship item out of US it is their decision. No need to justify it and no need for people to bitch about it. End of. 
    I simply asked a question. I found it humorous, comical if you will. Laugh a little, it’s good for you. 
    Simply put, I wasn’t “bitching”. It was an observation and I was wondering what the reasons behind it were.  I still say money goes where it is most welcome. 
    Again, I apologized if people got the wrong impression, but you felt the need to give some strong hot take? 

Btw Duel is my favourite swervedriver song. I have Mezcal Head on vinyl. 👍 Think I’ll give it a spin later.