Options

Biden vs Trump 2020 - vote now and discuss!

Comments

• Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,580
    Folks just be ready for a full on violent ending to this year it’s gonna get ugly!
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2020/07/28/conservative-armed-militias-protests-coronavirus/
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,725
    Biden
    Folks just be ready for a full on violent ending to this year it’s gonna get ugly!
    you know, i usually try not to let the doom and gloom get into my head, but honestly, i wouldn't put anything past this idiot and his dipshit supporters if he loses, that he'll do something where he won't accept it, and will start having barr arrest biden or something ridiculously illegal. 
    What if Biden loses? The country will be burnt to the ground. 
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Options
    static111static111 Posts: 4,889
    Biden
    static111 said:
    How does Bernie’s former campaign spokeswoman claiming a vote for Sleepy Woke Joe is like eating a shit sandwich give dems any reason to reach out to “the far left,” particularly if the far left is mostly made up of unrepentant and lost Bernie supporters? I guess they prefer the shitshow, shiton, and shit holiday meals to a shit sandwich? Fuck them, they’re gone and ain’t ever going to support a dem candidate because they were never dems to begin with. Indies are where it’s at, not the “far left,” particularly that “far left.”
    How does Bernie’s former campaign spokeswoman claiming a vote for Sleepy Woke Joe is like eating a shit sandwich give dems any reason to reach out to “the far left,” particularly if the far left is mostly made up of unrepentant and lost Bernie supporters? I guess they prefer the shitshow, shiton, and shit holiday meals to a shit sandwich? Fuck them, they’re gone and ain’t ever going to support a dem candidate because they were never dems to begin with. Indies are where it’s at, not the “far left,” particularly that “far left.”
    Is that the one who voted for Jill Stein? If so, she can have that shit sandwich and nothing else. Fuck her .
    I believe the thinking here is that if it all gets burned to the ground maybe then there is a chance to build something better and more inclusive.  I don’t fault anyone for that.  Not my direct course of action, but I see the appeal.
    Because dems aren’t “inclusive?” Or “inclusive”  enough? So burn it to the ground? Now that’s a winning strategy.
    Some people would prefer chaos to incremental change in hopes they can make a big shift all at once
    Scio me nihil scire

There are no kings inside the gates of eden
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    Biden
    you know, i usually try not to let the doom and gloom get into my head, but honestly, i wouldn't put anything past this idiot and his dipshit supporters if he loses, that he'll do something where he won't accept it, and will start having barr arrest biden or something ridiculously illegal. 
    by whom?
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• Options
    Biden
    by whom?
    The people in the streets right now, like in Portland at night. Every city will be like that. If Trump is reelected, it’s going to be complete madness in the streets for god knows how long. Then he’ll retaliate with military force or some shit and it’ll all be awful. 
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
  • Options
    Biden
    by whom?
    The people in the streets right now, like in Portland at night. Every city will be like that. If Trump is reelected, it’s going to be complete madness in the streets for god knows how long. Then he’ll retaliate with military force or some shit and it’ll all be awful. 
    i don't see that happening. most people protest in response to an actual incident that they perceive to be against a certain group. liberals may protest en masse like they did in the "pink hat" days, but no one's burning it to the ground. this isn't 400 years of oppression/genocide/supremacy. this is 4 years of criminal activity and douchebaggery in politics. quite different. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,216
    Biden
    by whom?
    Did we lose Portland? People are outside one building breaching a fence and engaging with federal police. There's been trash fires and an attempted burning of a statue. What is there, a few hundred people out there? Hardly chaos. The violence (limited from what I've read) and property damage aren't ok, but it's not some war zone.

If Trump wins, yes people will protest. But I expect that only because of the rhetoric he's set with his whole mail in voter fraud and illegals voting bullshit. No way he wins the popular vote and it will be an even bigger loss in that regard this time so if he somehow claims victory and it's not decisively clear, people aren't just going to accept it. I don't see much happening if he loses. His minions won't know what to do.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    Biden
    tbergs said:
    by whom?
    Did we lose Portland? People are outside one building breaching a fence and engaging with federal police. There's been trash fires and an attempted burning of a statue. What is there, a few hundred people out there? Hardly chaos. The violence (limited from what I've read) and property damage aren't ok, but it's not some war zone.

If Trump wins, yes people will protest. But I expect that only because of the rhetoric he's set with his whole mail in voter fraud and illegals voting bullshit. No way he wins the popular vote and it will be an even bigger loss in that regard this time so if he somehow claims victory and it's not decisively clear, people aren't just going to accept it. I don't see much happening if he loses. His minions won't know what to do.
    I didn’t say it was a “war zone” or that it’s “fallen.”  Just losers with no lives setting things on fire and trashing shit for almost two months. 

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
  • Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,216
    Biden
    tbergs said:
    by whom?

I didn’t say it was a “war zone” or that it’s “fallen.”  Just losers with no lives setting things on fire and trashing shit for almost two months. 
    No, just that it will be madness in the streets. It isn't madness right now. There is an isolated area, which I don't know that I'd classify as madness. The violence can mainly be narrowed down to a handful of idiot opportunists not there for actual protest and some over aggressive federal and local law enforcement. What it comes down to, is that LE need to focus their attention on the idiots. Whether that's through plain clothes intervention among the protesters so they can better identify the antagonizers or more thorough investigations of the incidents. LE shouldn't have to put up with people throwing fire crackers and hard objects at them and peaceful protesters shouldn't be tear gassed and pepper balled.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/28/us/portland-protests-fact-check.html
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    Biden
    tbergs said:
    tbergs said:
    by whom?

No, just that it will be madness in the streets. It isn't madness right now. There is an isolated area, which I don't know that I'd classify as madness. The violence can mainly be narrowed down to a handful of idiot opportunists not there for actual protest and some over aggressive federal and local law enforcement. What it comes down to, is that LE need to focus their attention on the idiots. Whether that's through plain clothes intervention among the protesters so they can better identify the antagonizers or more thorough investigations of the incidents. LE shouldn't have to put up with people throwing fire crackers and hard objects at them and peaceful protesters shouldn't be tear gassed and pepper balled.

If cops having fire crackers and hard objects thrown at them isn’t madness, then we just differ on our definitions of madness. 

And the peaceful protesters are part of the issue. The “handful” of rioters hang out among them, wait for night to fall, and then they start their shit. Until those protests stop, the riots will continue. 

And what are the peaceful protesters even protesting at this point? Still police brutality? Well when does that end? Derek Chauvin’s conviction? Biden’s election? Or does God himself have to come down and declare that black lives matter and systemic racism is eradicated?

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
  • Options
    tbergs said:
    tbergs said:
    by whom?

If cops having fire crackers and hard objects thrown at them isn’t madness, then we just differ on our definitions of madness. 

And the peaceful protesters are part of the issue. The “handful” of rioters hang out among them, wait for night to fall, and then they start their shit. Until those protests stop, the riots will continue. 

And what are the peaceful protesters even protesting at this point? Still police brutality? Well when does that end? Derek Chauvin’s conviction? Biden’s election? Or does God himself have to come down and declare that black lives matter and systemic racism is eradicated?
    What difference does any of that make? I guess you just want to suspend or eliminate the 1st Amendment? Get back in your place everyone, stop making me scared.

You know when and how it ends? When there have been systemic reforms in and to and accountability for LE. And the feds stop with their gestapo tactics.

Snatching people off the streets isn't "madness?" Pushing old people to the ground isn't "madness"? Breaking limbs of and pepper spraying military vets isn't "madness?" Shooting people in the head with pepperballs isn't "madness?"

Guess we'll just have to differ on our definitions of madness.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    Biden
    tbergs said:
    tbergs said:
    by whom?

What difference does any of that make? I guess you just want to suspend or eliminate the 1st Amendment? Get back in your place everyone, stop making me scared.

You know when and how it ends? When there have been systemic reforms in and to and accountability for LE. And the feds stop with their gestapo tactics.

Snatching people off the streets isn't "madness?" Pushing old people to the ground isn't "madness"? Breaking limbs of and pepper spraying military vets isn't "madness?" Shooting people in the head with pepperballs isn't "madness?"

Nope, don’t wanna suspend anyone’s first amendment rights. I’m just saying as long as those protests go on, the rioters will be rioting, and Trump’s feds will be shooting them with pepperballs and the like. 

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
  • Options
    Biden
    tbergs said:
    tbergs said:
    by whom?

Nope, don’t wanna suspend anyone’s first amendment rights. I’m just saying as long as those protests go on, the rioters will be rioting, and Trump’s feds will be shooting them with pepperballs and the like. 
    in effect you are blaming peaceful protesters for the existence of rioters. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,822
    tbergs said:
    tbergs said:
    by whom?

Peaceful protesters have a right to continue to protest as long as they wish. It's not like police brutality has evaporated overnight just because some people have gotten tired of the issue and want the protests to go away. 
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    tbergs said:
    tbergs said:
    by whom?

I'm curious how many other countries in history let democracy slip away because citizens just became annoyed about the people hitting the streets protesting for their rights. Effectively fighting for the rights of those annoyed people sitting at home.
  • Options
    Biden
    tbergs said:
    tbergs said:
    by whom?

I’m just saying if there weren’t so many people in the streets, the rioters wouldn’t be able to riot. If that’s “blaming” them, then whatever. There’s enough media outlets praising them for their social justice initiative and minimizing the rioters that one dissenting opinion on a left-wing message board isn’t going to ruin their reputation with the masses. 

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
  • Options
    tbergs said:
    tbergs said:
    by whom?

I’m just saying if there weren’t so many people in the streets, the rioters wouldn’t be able to riot. If that’s “blaming” them, then whatever. There’s enough media outlets praising them for their social justice initiative and minimizing the rioters that one dissenting opinion on a left-wing message board isn’t going to ruin their reputation with the masses. 
    But you're blaming "them," and not the source, buh, buh, buh ANTIFA.

https://www.npr.org/2020/06/10/874339995/doj-cases-brought-over-protests-show-no-links-to-antifa-so-far

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/502008-justice-department-records-show-no-links-to-antifa-in-protests-report

Meanwhile.............

https://theintercept.com/2020/07/15/george-floyd-protests-police-far-right-antifa/

Get back in your place and stop scaring me!

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    Biden
    tbergs said:
    tbergs said:
    by whom?

https://www.npr.org/2020/06/10/874339995/doj-cases-brought-over-protests-show-no-links-to-antifa-so-far

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/502008-justice-department-records-show-no-links-to-antifa-in-protests-report

Meanwhile.............

https://theintercept.com/2020/07/15/george-floyd-protests-police-far-right-antifa/

I didn’t mention the word “antifa” in relation to any of this. Buh buh buh you bring up antifa all the time, as you have here. 

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,248
    Biden
    tbergs said:
    by whom?

Fox News and Trump want people to think Portland is complete chaos. Luckily the people they are succeeding with is a diminishing minority. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,691
    Biden
    tbergs said:
    by whom?

Fox News and Trump want people to think Portland is complete chaos. Luckily the people they are succeeding with is a diminishing minority. 
    saw somewhere , its a block around the courthouse......
    chop was 6 blocks.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    Biden
    mickeyrat said:
    tbergs said:
    by whom?

chop was 6 blocks.
    Plays well on the ol' boob tube though! LAW AND ORDER!!!! AMERICA!!
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    tbergs said:
    tbergs said:
    by whom?

Meanwhile.............

I didn’t mention the word “antifa” in relation to any of this. Buh buh buh you bring up antifa all the time, as you have here. 
    But you're blaming "them" for the unrest and rioting and claiming the peaceful protesters should stop because of "them." Maybe we should take all the guns away from "responsible" gun owners because of well, "responsible" gun owners?

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    Biden
    tbergs said:
    tbergs said:
    by whom?

Meanwhile.............

But you're blaming "them" for the unrest and rioting and claiming the peaceful protesters should stop because of "them." Maybe we should take all the guns away from "responsible" gun owners because of well, "responsible" gun owners?
    Follow along if you can....

Hugh suggested that in effect I was blaming peaceful protesters. 

I said that if there weren’t so many people (the  peaceful protesters) in the streets, there wouldn’t be rioters in the streets with them. And if that’s blaming them (the peaceful protesters), then whatever. 

So it looks like the HalifaxBot’s algorithm is malfunctioning. It’s programmed to be defensive of antifa and bring up “responsible gun owners.” But here, we weren’t even talking about antifa or guns. 

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
  • Options
    tbergs said:
    tbergs said:
    by whom?

Meanwhile.............

I said that if there weren’t so many people (the  peaceful protesters) in the streets, there wouldn’t be rioters in the streets with them. And if that’s blaming them (the peaceful protesters), then whatever. 

So it looks like the HalifaxBot’s algorithm is malfunctioning. It’s programmed to be defensive of antifa and bring up “responsible gun owners.” But here, we weren’t even talking about antifa or guns. 
    No, but you're suggesting peaceful protesters stay home and not exercise their 1A rights because of the minority of rioters and I'm equating that to suggesting that we suspend the 2A because of all of those "responsible" gun owners. I'm pointing out the ridiculousness of what you posit. And weren't you blaming ANTIFA previously? I'm pointing out that its a fallacy that ANTIFA is responsible for the violence at the protests based on credible reporting and indictments issued. Did you enjoy Payapal's take down of CYA Barr in yesterday's hearing regarding the "equal application" of law enforcement, white supremacists vs. BLM?

Then "whatever" indeed.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    Biden
    tbergs said:
    tbergs said:
    by whom?

Meanwhile.............

No, but you're suggesting peaceful protesters stay home and not exercise their 1A rights because of the minority of rioters and I'm equating that to suggesting that we suspend the 2A because of all of those "responsible" gun owners. I'm pointing out the ridiculousness of what you posit. And weren't you blaming ANTIFA previously? I'm pointing out that its a fallacy that ANTIFA is responsible for the violence at the protests based on credible reporting and indictments issued. Did you enjoy Payapal's take down of CYA Barr in yesterday's hearing regarding the "equal application" of law enforcement, white supremacists vs. BLM?

Then "whatever" indeed.
    Nope. I can’t confirm who Antifa is or what their  involvement is so I’ve haven’t mentioned them as a perpetrator of any sorts. Wouldn’t be surprised at all if they were, but I don’t know. 

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
  • Options
    PJPOWERPJPOWER In Yo Face Posts: 6,499
    edited July 2020
    static111 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    static111 said:
    Ugh not thrilled with the “progressive” platform being released by the DNC, but still voting for Biden because we will never make this country a better place if we have four more years of trump.  Voting against M4A I understand politically, but against marijuana legalization.  Come on. That shit has been used to funnel bodies into the for profit prison system for years.  It is safer than alcohol etc you’ve heard all the arguments I’m sure. That would be a huge progressive win that would immediately help out thousands of people that either need pot medically or are in jail for low level marijuana offenses.  Can’t wait to see what else comes out.  Really hoping they don’t waffle on the cost of higher education and the devastation cause by student loans.
    I think putting weed on the platform is unnecessary. It will give the right wing a slight opening to criticize.  We don't need it in there to advance the cause.  I think it continues to move forward regardless 
    I see it as another move to appease the right rather than the progressive base. Throw us some kind of a bone. Most of us that are reasonable don’t expect our wishlist, and even some of the more extreme on the left will be ok with some form of symbolic gesture.  To continue this right wing pandering is going to lose the far left. Whether the DNC wants the far left or not, they need the votes.
    I don’t know, I think that federal marijuana legalization would garner a lot of support from independent voters and many conservatives, actually.  The far right, maybe not, but I don’t think they are going to vote any other way no matter what democrats wave in front of them.  Any candidate that says firmly that they will decriminalize drugs and legalize weed would get my vote.  I think the war on drugs has resulted in more wasted $ and inhumanity than anything in modern times.  It’s time for it to end.
  • Options
    Biden
    ^
    I concur with mr @PJPOWER here. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,113
    Regarding legalization of pot at the federal level, it would be way smarter to gain seats in the house, take the senate and let the reps from states that have legalized it, craft a bill that allows states to opt in and remove some of the fed barriers, that Sleepy Woke Joe can sign in his first year. Making it a platform plank allows dems to be painted as “radical left gateway drug promoters.”  Having reps from CA, WA, OR, CO, RI, MA and any other state that has legalized it gives it a level of legitimacy that a platform plank can’t and won’t do because it’s not specific legislation. The devil is in the details. Then the dem congress could throw a rave to celebrate with their two turntables and a microphone.
    excellent strategy. i dig it. 

Definitely where it’s at.
  • Options
    Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,113
    mickeyrat said:
    tbergs said:
    by whom?

chop was 6 blocks.
    Plays well on the ol' boob tube though! LAW AND ORDER!!!! AMERICA!!

That’s what I am thinking. Trump only cares about the TV show it creates and helps his side have something to cover and gets covid off of his tv show and replaces it with something that makes liberal protesters look evil.

and it may be working. CNBC released a bunch of polls today that look to be closing, with Biden up only about 3 points in MI and PA. States that looked to be returning to the solid D category this year.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/elections/
  • Options
    Biden
    Surprised to see Pennsylvania so close in that poll. Though the RCP average has Biden at +6. 

Pearl Jam bootlegs: