Options

Biden vs Trump 2020 - vote now and discuss!

Comments

• Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,982
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    What I find disturbing and most depressing is not that we had POOTWH as POTUS and likely will again but rather that after all we now know and with the doubling, tripling and quadrupling down on all of it with the enabling of the repub party apparatus and SCOTUS, that even more ‘Muricans will vote for and re-elect him. This is an openly corrupt and disgusting human being who is okay with detention camps and despots and the majority of the ‘Murican voters agree. This deplorableness is ‘Murica.

I never thought I’d live to see it swing back to the 1950’s or 1850’s but here we are. Good luck with the daily reminders of what your future will be.

Trump will get at least the same amount of votes he received in 2020. Biden likely will not. You can guess what the biggest factor will be.
    1. Support of Israel’s ethnic cleansing
    2. US oil production at the highest levels ever
    3. Bernie Bros voting RFK, jr.
    4. Hunter’s laptop 
    5. Stealing the 2020 election 

Get your facts straight. Israel was attacked during a cease fire and 1500 of their civilians were murdered and 250 were taken hostage. You complain about misinformation endlessly yet post it yourself.

as long as a percentage of democrats want to support an authoritarian terrorist nation, trump will win.
    bro, prominent right wing israeli politicians are calling for palestinians to not be allowed in gaza. calling for them to be moved from there and let settlers take over. that is ethnic cleansing. not a good look, and not a good position to defend. maybe pipe down on the hyperbole a bit. 
    Calling for something is not "ethnic cleansing".  They would need to actually remove or murder them to meet that standard. 

There's no justification for what Hamas did in their attack.  
    what they are calling for is ethnic cleansing. they are calling to cleanse the area of palestinians and make room for settlers to move onto that land. if that gets implemented they will be participating in ethnic cleansing.

i don't see anybody justifying what hamas did. hamas needs to go. hamas has done the palestinians a grave disservice all these years. i think most people agree that hamas does not represent the regular palestinians and has been detrimental to their side in this conflict.
    Think of the right wing politicians in Israel as Hamas.  Those are the radicals, the ones stopping peace.  Just because they called for it doesn't mean Israel is guilty of it.  Those are some voices amongst many in Israel who don't want to forcibly remove.  If you ask not to judge all of Palestine by the actions of Hamas, then don't judge Israel by the words of some right wing politicians. 
    So, speaking of actions, how would you describe damaging 70% of buildings, destroying 50% of them, forcing a population to move from one part of Gaza to the other, north to south, or vice versa, and then bombing them anyway? What would you call destroying or denying any facet of infrastructure from healthcare to water, waste treatment and electricity to 100% of the population of Gaza? Do you consider that “collateral” damage, “collective punishment” or something else, like “ethnic cleansing?” 
    Sometimes words and actions aren’t in sync and sometimes the “quiet part” gets said out loud.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,811
    Biden
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    What I find disturbing and most depressing is not that we had POOTWH as POTUS and likely will again but rather that after all we now know and with the doubling, tripling and quadrupling down on all of it with the enabling of the repub party apparatus and SCOTUS, that even more ‘Muricans will vote for and re-elect him. This is an openly corrupt and disgusting human being who is okay with detention camps and despots and the majority of the ‘Murican voters agree. This deplorableness is ‘Murica.

I never thought I’d live to see it swing back to the 1950’s or 1850’s but here we are. Good luck with the daily reminders of what your future will be.

Trump will get at least the same amount of votes he received in 2020. Biden likely will not. You can guess what the biggest factor will be.
    4. Hunter’s laptop 

Get your facts straight. Israel was attacked during a cease fire and 1500 of their civilians were murdered and 250 were taken hostage. You complain about misinformation endlessly yet post it yourself.

as long as a percentage of democrats want to support an authoritarian terrorist nation, trump will win.
    bro, prominent right wing israeli politicians are calling for palestinians to not be allowed in gaza. calling for them to be moved from there and let settlers take over. that is ethnic cleansing. not a good look, and not a good position to defend. maybe pipe down on the hyperbole a bit. 
    Calling for something is not "ethnic cleansing".  They would need to actually remove or murder them to meet that standard. 

what they are calling for is ethnic cleansing. they are calling to cleanse the area of palestinians and make room for settlers to move onto that land. if that gets implemented they will be participating in ethnic cleansing.

i don't see anybody justifying what hamas did. hamas needs to go. hamas has done the palestinians a grave disservice all these years. i think most people agree that hamas does not represent the regular palestinians and has been detrimental to their side in this conflict.
    Think of the right wing politicians in Israel as Hamas.  Those are the radicals, the ones stopping peace.  Just because they called for it doesn't mean Israel is guilty of it.  Those are some voices amongst many in Israel who don't want to forcibly remove.  If you ask not to judge all of Palestine by the actions of Hamas, then don't judge Israel by the words of some right wing politicians. 
    So, speaking of actions, how would you describe damaging 70% of buildings, destroying 50% of them, forcing a population to move from one part of Gaza to the other, north to south, or vice versa, and then bombing them anyway? What would you call destroying or denying any facet of infrastructure from healthcare to water, waste treatment and electricity to 100% of the population of Gaza? Do you consider that “collateral” damage, “collective punishment” or something else, like “ethnic cleansing?” 
    Sometimes words and actions aren’t in sync and sometimes the “quiet part” gets said out loud.
    You could replace Gaza with Hamburg, Dresden, Cologne, etc.  War is hell and Hamas started it. 
  • Options
    Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,227
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:

4. Hunter’s laptop 

Hamas has to go. This war sucks, but anything short of forcing out Hamas will perpetuate the problem that led to the Oct 7th terrorist attacks. Did Hamas invade Israel and murder its civilians knowing that the international community will not insist on their unconditional surrender after Israel counterattacked? Because, yknow, it’s Israel.
  • Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 9,003
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:

4. Hunter’s laptop 

Hamas has to go. This war sucks, but anything short of forcing out Hamas will perpetuate the problem that led to the Oct 7th terrorist attacks. Did Hamas invade Israel and murder its civilians knowing that the international community will not insist on their unconditional surrender after Israel counterattacked? Because, yknow, it’s Israel.
    If Israel continues to act in this way, what do you think happens the day after Hamas? Taliban -> Al Qaeda -> Isis, so Hamas -> who? 

I agree with you that Hamas is A barrier to a solution that will have to go if there were to be peace in the region. I disagree that this is the way to get it done, unless Israel wants to expedite Hamas’s replacement.

One last thing - in your eyes, this is a war that started on October 7, 2023. Forget about Hamas, but do you seriously believe that the Palestinians believe that to be the case? Take away the potential for a good future from any group, and you’ll see the desperation and survival instincts come out. Keep bombing their country and assuming there are any left, peace with them will be effectively impossible. 
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:

4. Hunter’s laptop 

Anything short of allowing the Palestinians the dignity of self rule, a defined border and to control their own destiny without the boot of the Israeli government in their neck will perpetuate the problem.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,733
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:

4. Hunter’s laptop 

Getting rid of Hamas doesn’t put an end to the problem. The same dynamic was happening 35 years ago, and the same thing will be happening 35 years in the future. You can’t kill thousands of innocent kids the have everyone hold hands in a circle when the fighting stops. 
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:

4. Hunter’s laptop 

You could replace Gaza with Hamburg, Dresden, Cologne, etc.  War is hell and Hamas started it. 
    By that reasoning, we should jettison the UN, the International Criminal Court, The Hague and legalize slavery, for example. Might as well bring back mustard and chlorine gas in armed conflict as well. Hey, while we’re at it, let’s jettison all the nuclear treaties and let anyone who wants a nuclear weapon to have one, like Iran. Or look away when Putin on the ritz uses a tactical one on Ukraine, right?

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:

4. Hunter’s laptop 

While not blaming all of the Jews of the world or all of the Jews of Israel, I certainly will call out the Zionists and their enablers such as Bibi who tried to play to both sides of the Hamas/Israeli divide. When elected representatives of a nuclear armed nation speak of "ethnic cleansing" people should listen, eh? Afterall, isn't that what we've been taught about Hitler and WWII?

Still waiting for an answer as to when it'll be "even steven."

Israeli calls for Gaza’s ethnic cleansing are only getting louder

Nearly three months of war have left Gaza in ruins. Israel’s quest to eradicate militant group Hamas after it carried out its deadly Oct. 7 attack looks far from finished, no matter the skyrocketing death toll for Palestinians. More than 20,000 people have been killed in the Gaza Strip due to Israeli bombardments and the ongoing offensive. A sprawling humanitarian crisis has seen close to 90 percent of Gazans displaced and the majority of the embattled territory’s more than 2 million population teetering on the brink of famine.

“I’ve been to all kinds of conflicts and all kinds of crises,” Arif Husain, chief economist for the U.N.’s World Food Program, told the New Yorker this week. “In my life, I’ve never seen anything like this in terms of severity, in terms of scale, and then in terms of speed.”

The human misery unfurling across Gaza finds little sympathy in the Israeli public discourse, where the priority remains the vanquishing of Hamas — perpetrators of the single bloodiest slaughter of Jews since the Holocaust — and the freeing of hostages held in Hamas’s Gazan redoubts. Indeed, a steady drumbeat of sound bites from Israeli lawmakers and other politicos has urged an even more devastating fate for the territory.

Members of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s right-wing coalition have called for the dropping of a nuclear bomb on densely-populated Gaza, the total annihilation of the territory as a mark of retribution, and the immiseration of its people to the point that they have no choice but to abandon their homeland.

This week alone, a parliamentarian from Netanyahu’s Likud party went on television and said it was clear to most Israelis that “all the Gazans need to be destroyed.” Then, Israel’s ambassador in Britain told local radio that there was no other solution for her country than to level “every school, every mosque, every second house” in Gaza to degrade Hamas’s military infrastructure.

This accumulating rhetoric forms part of the 84-page application filed by the government of South Africa at the International Court of Justice, accusing Israel of actions that amount to genocide or failure to prevent genocide. Though it condemns Hamas’s Oct. 7 attack, the South African case argues “no armed attack on a State’s territory no matter how serious — even an attack involving atrocity crimes — can … provide any possible justification for, or defense to, breaches” of the Genocide Convention. Israel’s military campaign in Gaza, it explains, has already “laid waste to vast areas of Gaza, including entire neighborhoods, and has damaged or destroyed in excess of 355,000 Palestinian homes,” rendering swaths of the territory uninhabitable for a long period of time to come. Israeli authorities, claimed the South African complaint, have failed to suppress “direct and public incitement to commit genocide” from a host of Israeli politicians, journalists and public officials.

That includes far-right figures like finance minister Bezalel Smotrich and national security minister Itamar Ben Gvir, who do little to hide their vision of an ethnically-cleansed Gaza. “What needs to be done in the Gaza Strip is to encourage emigration,” Smotrich said in an interview Sunday with Israeli Army Radio. “If there are 100,000 or 200,000 Arabs in Gaza and not 2 million Arabs, the entire discussion on the day after will be totally different.” Ben Gvir separately called for the de facto forced migration of hundreds of thousands out of Gaza.

U.S. and other Western officials condemned these statements as “inflammatory and irresponsible.” But such pushback is doing little to change the tone of the conflict. Netanyahu himself, according to my colleagues, tried to cajole Egypt and other Arab governments and states elsewhere into taking Gazan refugees — a non-starter for many in the Middle East, who fear further Palestinian dispossession of their lands.

Israeli calls for de facto ethnic cleansing and potential Israeli settlement of Gaza may not reflect the actual position of Israel’s wartime cabinet. “In private, Israeli officials say the proposals [to relocate Gazans] stem from the political imperatives of Netanyahu’s coalition and his dependence on far-right parties to maintain power,” my colleagues reported.

“The professionals in the military and the security establishment know this is not even in the realm of possibility,” a person directly familiar with conversations inside the Israeli government told The Washington Post, speaking on the condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to discuss the matter publicly. “They know there is no future without Gazans in Gaza and the [Palestinian Authority] as part of the government.”

But Netanyahu and his allies remain conspicuously vague about their imagined endgame for Gaza. That uncertainty, analysts contend, only deepens concerns about Israel’s intent among its Arab neighbors, including Gulf monarchies that were warming to the Jewish state.

“Nobody is going to take the steps that would precede new normalization agreements when Netanyahu is rebuffing Arab states demands on a two-state political process and also insisting that they should fund Gaza reconstruction with no questions asked or strings attached,” wrote Michael Koplow and David Halperin of the Israel Policy Forum.

“Iran and its proxies are not going to be deterred when visiting high-ranking U.S. officials repeatedly lay out their vision for a postwar Gaza and Israeli cabinet members fall over each other in their rush to the television studios to offer public rebuttals,” they added, arguing that it was vital for the Biden administration to push the Israelis to face up to these realities.

Meanwhile, a group of prominent Israelis, including former lawmakers, top scientists and intellectuals, wrote a joint letter Wednesday condemning Israel’s judicial authorities for not reining in the genocidal rhetoric widely on show. “For the first time that we can remember, the explicit calls to commit atrocious crimes, as stated, against millions of civilians have turned into a legitimate and regular part of Israeli discourse,” they wrote. “Today, calls of these types are an everyday matter in Israel.”

Israeli calls for Gaza’s ethnic cleansing are only getting louder - The Washington Post

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    Biden
    I have no idea what you're saying to me. 
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 36,358
    Biden
    mrussel1 said:

pretty sure you arent the intended audience
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    Did you not state that “ethnic cleansing” was not occurring in Gaza and that because Israeli leadership talks about it, that it’s not the same as carrying it out, as well as making a comparison to “war is hell” and “Hamas started it?”

”Even Steven” was directed at Lerxst.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    Biden
    mrussel1 said:
    Did you not state that “ethnic cleansing” was not occurring in Gaza and that because Israeli leadership talks about it, that it’s not the same as carrying it out, as well as making a comparison to “war is hell” and “Hamas started it?”

So you post an article that backs up what I said.  Right wing politicians may want it,  but it's not currently happening.  And the military knows it's impossible.  
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:

So you post an article that backs up what I said.  Right wing politicians may want it,  but it's not currently happening.  And the military knows it's impossible.  
    You should then take a look at my posts in the Meanwhile in Israel thread as well as read through the ICC complaint filed by South Africa and to which Israel has claimed they’ll respond to. Documented Israeli military actions taken in Gaza and the West Bank, that in the view of South Africa, amount to war crimes and an attempt at ethnic cleansing. Take a look and let me know if its just a matter of “war is hell.”

Knowing “it’s not possible” doesn’t mean they’re not trying, and, do you really think they’d openly admit that it’s happening? Actions, sometimes and often, speak louder than words.

What has been happening in Gaza and the West Bank since 1967 is disgusting and since 2000, abhorrent. That South Africa, no stranger to the mechanization of apartheid, is making the complaint should speak volumes.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    Biden
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:

You should then take a look at my posts in the Meanwhile in Israel thread as well as read through the ICC complaint filed by South Africa and to which Israel has claimed they’ll respond to. Documented Israeli military actions taken in Gaza and the West Bank, that in the view of South Africa, amount to war crimes and an attempt at ethnic cleansing. Take a look and let me know if its just a matter of “war is hell.”

Knowing “it’s not possible” doesn’t mean they’re not trying, and, do you really think they’d openly admit that it’s happening? Actions, sometimes and often, speak louder than words.

What has been happening in Gaza and the West Bank since 1967 is disgusting and since 2000, abhorrent. That South Africa, no stranger to the mechanization of apartheid, is making the complaint should speak volumes.
    Yeah,  I don't have time for that to be honest. 

Israel is wrong.  Hamas is wrong.  
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:

Which is what Israel is banking on.

Israel is a recognized state and a UN member. Hamas is a terrorist organization. And yes, Hamas is condemned by the South African complaint, as they should be. However, the actions of Hamas don’t justify nor excuse Israel’s response nor behaviour for two decades plus. You can differentiate between the two, yes? And their subsequent “responsibilities?”

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    Biden
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:

Israel is a recognized state and a UN member. Hamas is a terrorist organization. And yes, Hamas is condemned by the South African complaint, as they should be. However, the actions of Hamas don’t justify nor excuse Israel’s response nor behaviour for two decades plus. You can differentiate between the two, yes? And their subsequent “responsibilities?”
    They're both wrong.  I feel like I said that.  Me,  increasing my passion on the issue or reading your article,  likely won't change that. 
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:

They're both wrong.  I feel like I said that.  Me,  increasing my passion on the issue or reading your article,  likely won't change that. 
    It’s not my article but South Africa’s complaint filed with the ICC which details the crimes against humanity committed by Israel. But you don’t have the time to read it and likely wouldn’t change your opinion if you did. Okay.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    Biden
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:

It’s not my article but South Africa’s complaint filed with the ICC which details the crimes against humanity committed by Israel. But you don’t have the time to read it and likely wouldn’t change your opinion if you did. Okay.
    Correct.  
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,275
    Biden
    do not forget settlement expansion, which has been driving this thing for a couple of decades. if israel keeps expanding settlements, which is against international law by the way, there will never, ever be peace. why do you think the hardliners want palestinians out of gaza?
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    Biden
    putting this here since this election was  the truckload of hay that broke Rudy Giuliani’s back

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,947
    Biden
    I, well, that when I read that letter, Heather, for think about that banks business and electric cars, and, you know.  By the way, and maybe my, yeah, thing, you know, brain, but look, when, you know, talk national guards and Haley! Haley! Haley!  Well there's something.   All because lots of things and then read Heather's letter.  The at the top at the beginning anyway, you'll see.  The one tonight that is.  Yes.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,947
    Biden
    Would you care for some Russian dressing on that word salad sir   rPoliticalHumor
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,227
    mickeyrat said:
    mrussel1 said:

pretty sure you arent the intended audience

• Options
    KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,777
    Biden
    Great news. :)

Breaking: Jon Stewart is returning to The Daily Show as host ahead of the 2024 election. https://axios.com/2024/01/24/jon-stewart-daily-show-host-return-election
    Falling down,...not staying down