Options

Biden vs Trump 2020 - vote now and discuss!

Comments

• Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,941
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options

• Options

• Options
    edited August 2023
    Post edited by mickeyrat on

• Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,685
    mickeyrat said:
    Ruddy gonna need to be working the counter in a bodega on 123rd street to pay off all his debts. They better attach liens and be in line for inheritance monies.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,163
    mickeyrat said:

Sounds like meadows has a decent chance of winning based on this reporting 
  • Options
    Biden
    mickeyrat said:

really. reporting I've read and analysis from experts suggest the opposite. in making thise calls and other efforts he was operating on behalf of the campaign and not in his official duties. Ga is not charging him for a hatch act violation.

Given the Judge said if you dont hear by xxx prepare to go to trial.....

• Options
    Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,163
    mickeyrat said:
    mickeyrat said:

really. reporting I've read and analysis from experts suggest the opposite. in making thise calls and other efforts he was operating on behalf of the campaign and not in his official duties. Ga is not charging him for a hatch act violation.

Given the Judge said if you dont hear by xxx prepare to go to trial.....

I think the judge said prepare to be arraigned  to the state if no decision is released.

A lot of reporting is left leaning. The bar here for meadows is extremely low. In the following exchange, it seems important that the prosecution did not have a smoking gun, no rebuttal, and the judge seems understanding of meadows,

” At one point, as Meadows reiterates his view that there is an “interconnection” between state elections and federal policy, Judge Jones interrupts: “Let me ask this,” he says. Is there a role for the president in state elections under Article II of the Constitution?

“I don’t know enough to opine on that,” Meadows replies sheepishly. “That’s fair,” Jones replies.

There was no,

“Mr Meadows, shouldn’t you be aware there are federal laws prohibiting the use of executive resources for political activities? In other words mr meadows, isn’t it your job to be an expert on that question so you can avoid getting into trouble with the law, and that stating “I don’t know” is a dereliction of duty of a federal office holder?”

Instead the judge seems very sympathetic 

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options
    static111static111 Posts: 4,889
    Biden
    Joe Biden thinks he looks good in a bathing suit. He doesn't!!!

https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrump/110979653927008224
    Scio me nihil scire

There are no kings inside the gates of eden
  • Options

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options
    static111static111 Posts: 4,889
    Biden
    I can't vote in good conciensce for someone that thinks they look good in a bathing suit when they really don't!  I want to switch my vote in this so called liberal injustice poll. 
    Scio me nihil scire

There are no kings inside the gates of eden
  • Options

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,871
    Biden
    mickeyrat said:
    he didn't want to get nicknamed. 

Meek Mark Meadows. 
    Moronic Mark Meadows. 
    Mad Mark Meadows
    Malevolent Mark Meadows
    Moody Mark Meadows
    Mendacious Mark Meadows (trump would have to be told this one)
    Melodramatic Mark Meadows
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com