Options

Biden vs Trump 2020 - vote now and discuss!

Comments

• Options
    static111static111 Posts: 4,889
    Biden
    Today he said he won’t leave unless Biden proves he got 80 million legal votes.   If he has to get dragged out, I predict some widespread violence.  GOP silence is deafening and there is no excuse.
    Scio me nihil scire

There are no kings inside the gates of eden
  • Options
    Scio me nihil scire

• Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,837
    edited November 2020
    Biden
    static111 said:
    Today he said he won’t leave unless Biden proves he got 80 million legal votes.   If he has to get dragged out, I predict some widespread violence.  GOP silence is deafening and there is no excuse.
    no chance this loser risks the public spectacle of being perp-walked out of the white house. he'll be at mar-a-lago by xmas never to return. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Biden
    static111 said:
    no chance this loser risks the public spectacle of being perp-walked out of the white house. he'll be at mar-a-lago by xmas never to return. 
    I have seen nothing to lead me to believe he doesn’t go out kicking and screaming.  I’m still not positive he doesn’t try to start a crazy war, civil or otherwise so he can declare martial law and stay in power.  He has a lot to lose.   The Biden administration is about to have access to all transcripts with foreign leaders as well as the unredacted mueller report.  He is a cornered wild animal and does not care.  Personally I hope he gets dragged out.
    Scio me nihil scire

• Options
    Biden
    static111 said:
    static111 said:
    I have seen nothing to lead me to believe he doesn’t go out kicking and screaming.  I’m still not positive he doesn’t try to start a crazy war, civil or otherwise so he can declare martial law and stay in power.  He has a lot to lose.   The Biden administration is about to have access to all transcripts with foreign leaders as well as the unredacted mueller report.  He is a cornered wild animal and does not care.  Personally I hope he gets dragged out.
    could be why trump fired mark esper. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Biden
    static111 said:
    static111 said:
    🤔
    Scio me nihil scire

• Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,314
    static111 said:
    static111 said:
    Could be why the execution of Iranian scientists was singed off by the Pompeo visit last week this killing was approved by this administration! This is the distraction everyone has been waiting for..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    Biden
    He is a massive piece of shit and I look forward to the day when I don't hear about him constantly. He can fuck right off. He made his bed, now he has to lie down in it...just like Rudy was doing. Fucking disgusting pieces of shit.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,314
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,561
    Biden
    mfc2006 said:
    He is a massive piece of shit and I look forward to the day when I don't hear about him constantly. He can fuck right off. He made his bed, now he has to lie down in it...just like Rudy was doing. Fucking disgusting pieces of shit.
    He might be "gone" in a few weeks but his racist xenophobic supporters are still around.
    In the government 
    In the media
    In your family and mine
    On this site
    Everywhere 

• Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,886
    Biden
    cutz said:

fucking lovely..... just lovely....
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,760
    Biden
    mfc2006 said:
    He might be "gone" in a few weeks but his racist xenophobic supporters are still around.
    In the government 
    In the media
    In your family and mine
    On this site
    Everywhere 

That and the shit he is causing (and will continue to do so over the next 7 weeks) is fucking the system up badly.  Biden really has his work cut out to repair the massive damage being done. 
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,678
    Biden
    mickeyrat said:
    cutz said:

fucking lovely..... just lovely....
    Just another win in the long series of victories for Team Trump.
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,914
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    cutz said:
    How do we know that those people were alive when they voted? Exactly.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,678
    Biden
    cutz said:
    How do we know that those people were alive when they voted? Exactly.
    They all need to provide their long form life certificate. It's up to the Biden team to prove every vote.  STOP THE STEAL
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,914
    Biden
    A friend of mine who is a big Trumpster just posted this on fb:  
    I'm all for a re-vote, in person, with ID required...
    How about you?
    If you agree keep it going....
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,148
    mcgruff10 said:
    A friend of mine who is a big Trumpster just posted this on fb:  
    I'm all for a re-vote, in person, with ID required...
    How about you?
    If you agree keep it going....

It could be like the World Series how about 4 of 7 or until he gets the result he wants? So I guess they would want 1 of 7.
  • Options
    Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,148
    mfc2006 said:
    In the government 
    In the media
    In your family and mine
    On this site
    Everywhere 

With 75 million votes trumps movement is here to stay. But some say we should remind them of the people they used to be. Sounds like it will work.
  • Options
    ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    Biden
    mfc2006 said:
    In the government 
    In the media
    In your family and mine
    On this site
    Everywhere 

With 75 million votes trumps movement is here to stay. But some say we should remind them of the people they used to be. Sounds like it will work.
    ...AND be the best people WE can be.
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • Options
    Biden
     Pennsylvania Supreme Court dismisses lawsuit against mail ballots with prejudice in another defeat for Trump
    By Elise Viebeck

Pennsylvania Supreme Court dismisses lawsuit against mail ballots with prejudice in another defeat for Trump
    By Elise Viebeck
    November 28 at 8:06 PM EST

The Pennsylvania Supreme Court dismissed with prejudice a Republican lawsuit seeking to invalidate more than 2.5 million votes cast by mail in the general election, the latest in a string of legal defeats for the GOP as President Trump fails to undo his losses in key battleground states.
    Justices on the state high court ruled unanimously late Saturday that Republican petitioners waited too long to file their suit challenging Act 77, the 2019 law that established universal mail voting in Pennsylvania. Trump allies had asked the court to invalidate all votes cast by mail in the most recent election or direct the majority-Republican legislature to choose a slate of presidential electors.
    The court’s written order called the latter option “extraordinary,” noting that it would disenfranchise 6.9 million voters.
    “The want of due diligence demonstrated in this matter is unmistakable,” the justices wrote, noting that the lawsuit was filed “more than one year” after no-excuse mail voting was enacted in Pennsylvania. The order blamed petitioners for a “complete failure to act with due diligence in commencing their facial constitutional challenge, which was ascertainable upon Act 77’s enactment.”
    Concurring, Justice David N. Wecht noted that the GOP petitioners “failed to allege that even a single mail-in ballot was fraudulently cast or counted.”
    Legal experts had predicted little chance of success for the suit, which also sought to block certification of election results. Trump and his allies have gained no substantive traction across more than two dozen cases trying to undermine President-elect Joe Biden’s win since Election Day.
    The ruling followed a procedural setback for the petitioners on Wednesday, when a temporary order blocking further certification of election results was stayed on appeal from state officials who had already formalized Biden’s win the previous day. The state asked the Pennsylvania Supreme Court to exercise extraordinary jurisdiction in the case, a request it granted as part of Saturday night’s order.
    “BREAKING: We just notched another win for democracy,” Pennsylvania Attorney General Josh Stein (D) tweeted Saturday evening.
    In a separate blow to Trump, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 3rd Circuit on Friday rejected his request for an emergency injunction to overturn the certification of Pennsylvania’s election results. The lawsuit claimed Republicans were illegally disadvantaged because some Democratic-leaning counties in the state allowed voters to correct administrative errors on their mail ballots.
    The 3rd Circuit said the case had “no merit” in a scathing opinion written by Judge Stephanos Bibas, who was appointed to the court by Trump.
    Trump attorney Jenna Ellis said in an interview with OAN on Saturday that the team is still weighing its options for bringing a Pennsylvania case to the U.S. Supreme Court.
    “There are multiple vehicles and ways to get to the Supreme Court. That may be through the 3rd Circuit, it may be through other means,” she said.
    “This has become a ridiculous political game,” she wrote, adding that the post-election litigation represents a “fight for the very integrity of our entire system.”
    Keith Newell, Aaron Schaffer, Jon Swaine and Michelle Ye Hee Lee contributed.

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    Biden
    so fuckstick paid 3 million to essentially give biden a cumulative 87 more votes......

• Options
    Biden
    I saw "pennsylvania bombshell" trending on twitter a bit ago. incredible the lengths trumpsters will go to to make these things sound legit. 

a hashtag won't change the election, idiots. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,315
    Biden
    I saw "pennsylvania bombshell" trending on twitter a bit ago. incredible the lengths trumpsters will go to to make these things sound legit. 

I get the sense more and more of these people think it's over. Well, at least from the dopey "friends" of mine who voted for him on facebook.

The fact that the news doesn't cover it as much and when they do they're pointing out how wrong his claims are, has to be helping, I would think. 

We don't even have the usual Trumpier suspects in here claiming he won. 

I could be wrong, though. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options

I get the sense more and more of these people think it's over. Well, at least from the dopey "friends" of mine who voted for him on facebook.

The fact that the news doesn't cover it as much and when they do they're pointing out how wrong his claims are, has to be helping, I would think. 

We don't even have the usual Trumpier suspects in here claiming he won. 

I could be wrong, though. 
    Too busy preparing for the coup.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    Biden
    i think many are legitimately holding out hope that the EC is going to just vote trump and he gets a second term. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,315
    Biden
    i think many are legitimately holding out hope that the EC is going to just vote trump and he gets a second term. 
    One guy who I went to high school with got all excited after that horrible Rudy press conference the other week. The one where Sidney Powell was talking about algorithms and releasing a kraken or something. He said something like "Trump supporters broke the algorithm by voting on election day! So glad I voted in person!!" Then he posted one of those links that said he was interested in attending Trump's inauguration on 1/20. lol. I was so tempted to say something but I didn't.

Anyway.....people like him have been real quiet since they canned Powell and states started certifying..
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Biden
    One guy who I went to high school with got all excited after that horrible Rudy press conference the other week. The one where Sidney Powell was talking about algorithms and releasing a kraken or something. He said something like "Trump supporters broke the algorithm by voting on election day! So glad I voted in person!!" Then he posted one of those links that said he was interested in attending Trump's inauguration on 1/20. lol. I was so tempted to say something but I didn't.

Anyway.....people like him have been real quiet since they canned Powell and states started certifying..
    They didn't can powell. she was always working independently on her own. LOL
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com