Biden vs Trump 2020 - vote now and discuss!

Comments

• static111static111 Posts: 4,889
    Biden
    mace1229 said:
    static111 said:
    mace1229 said:
    static111 said:
    static111 said:
    static111 said:
    DewieCox said:
    How exactly is this possible? A batch of over 23,000 votes all for Biden? 

Trump voters were mailed Sharpies with their ballots.
    So one attempted joke and no other responses? I guess you're all thinking what I'm thinking: weird for 538 to give an approximate amount of how many Luzerne County votes Biden got, and say all 23,000ish in Philly were for Biden. 
    I Don’t think it’s weird that a block of votes from a heavily D area all went to joe.  
    Well I sure do. 23,277 votes ALL for Biden? It's impossible. No matter how "heavily D" it is.  Either 538 is being irresponsible with how they're reporting that. Or...well...you know. 
    No I don’t know. A huge portion of ballots that everyone thought would go D went D?
    Funny. If you look at the returns by county from 2016, particularly deep red states, you see Hillary didn’t get a single vote. But you didn’t have anyone on here whining about it.
    Demographics mean nothing when you are hungry for a conspiracy
    I’m not hungry for a conspiracy. That’s a lot of votes in one batch to all go to one candidate. 
    Its like that kid who is failing and cheats on his final exam and gets a 100%. At least get a couple wrong to make it not look so obvious!
    For the life of me I can’t find anywhere that is reporting that Joe got 100% of the vote in any batch.  Again I would not be surprised if it was in a heavy blue district and it was one batch.  I can’t find one reputable source that claims Biden is getting 100% of any batch.  I think you guys are looking for a reason to call fraud.  It’s ridiculous. Please link me an article of what you are alleging can be corroborated. 
    Google search "ballot dump Biden" and you get lots of stories. This is the one I referred to. 
    https://www.thatsnonsense.com/did-joe-biden-receive-100-of-a-mail-in-ballot-dump-in-michigan-fact-check/
    That was just the first search result. Feel free to search for a more recognizable source. 

I also saw more stories popping up than I did last night. One other explanation was that some states enter data one candidate at a time. If thats true, you will see Trump dumps too. 
    Pretty weak explanations, but not convinced its a large scale fraud yet. 
    That actually makes sense dumping all ballots for each candidate separately.  Which would lead to speculation pretty easily if people weren’t aware of this fact.
    Scio me nihil scire

There are no kings inside the gates of eden
  • I'm old enough to remember when Trump put together a voter fraud commission to expose all the voter fraud in this country and came up with... jack fucking shit.

• nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 8,300
    I'm sitting this one out
    ikiT said:
    PA is a lost cause.  Philadelphia cant be counted on for squat.
    Besides amazing pj shows 
    Biden

I'm old enough to remember when Trump put together a voter fraud commission to expose all the voter fraud in this country and came up with... jack fucking shit.

Lol I forgot all about that
    Scio me nihil scire

Biden

Scio me nihil scire

•   static111 said:

I'm old enough to remember when Trump put together a voter fraud commission to expose all the voter fraud in this country and came up with... jack fucking shit.

Lol I forgot all about that

Clearly you're not the only one.  :D
  • Biden
    nicknyr15 said:
    ikiT said:
    Besides amazing pj shows 
    Those amazing shows might be shifted to Wisconsin, Michigan and Georgia moving forward. :lol:
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,519
    Biden
    people still highly confident?
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

• ikiTikiT Posts: 11,052
    Biden
    nicknyr15 said:
    ikiT said:
    Besides amazing pj shows 
    word up.  I watched that "10 show" last weekend (i think...time means nothing at this point)
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,668
    Biden
    I am confident, but very cautious.  Still anxious as hell.

The bookmakers still have Biden as a heavy favorite.  
  • mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,257
    Trump would have to take either Nevada or Arizona (Biden currently leads) AND keep all the states he is currently leading. Its definitely looking like a Biden win, but not set in stone yet. 
  • Biden
    Depends on the outstanding votes in PA....it doesn't seem like there is a definitive answer as to how many are out there.  I'm seeing people on twitter being very confident but not sure if they have good data or not.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
    static111 said:
    mace1229 said:
    static111 said:
    mace1229 said:
    static111 said:
    static111 said:
    static111 said:
    DewieCox said:

So one attempted joke and no other responses? I guess you're all thinking what I'm thinking: weird for 538 to give an approximate amount of how many Luzerne County votes Biden got, and say all 23,000ish in Philly were for Biden. 
    I Don’t think it’s weird that a block of votes from a heavily D area all went to joe.  
    Well I sure do. 23,277 votes ALL for Biden? It's impossible. No matter how "heavily D" it is.  Either 538 is being irresponsible with how they're reporting that. Or...well...you know. 
    No I don’t know. A huge portion of ballots that everyone thought would go D went D?
    Funny. If you look at the returns by county from 2016, particularly deep red states, you see Hillary didn’t get a single vote. But you didn’t have anyone on here whining about it.
    I’m not hungry for a conspiracy. That’s a lot of votes in one batch to all go to one candidate. 
    Its like that kid who is failing and cheats on his final exam and gets a 100%. At least get a couple wrong to make it not look so obvious!
    For the life of me I can’t find anywhere that is reporting that Joe got 100% of the vote in any batch.  Again I would not be surprised if it was in a heavy blue district and it was one batch.  I can’t find one reputable source that claims Biden is getting 100% of any batch.  I think you guys are looking for a reason to call fraud.  It’s ridiculous. Please link me an article of what you are alleging can be corroborated. 
    Google search "ballot dump Biden" and you get lots of stories. This is the one I referred to. 
    https://www.thatsnonsense.com/did-joe-biden-receive-100-of-a-mail-in-ballot-dump-in-michigan-fact-check/
    That was just the first search result. Feel free to search for a more recognizable source. 

I also saw more stories popping up than I did last night. One other explanation was that some states enter data one candidate at a time. If thats true, you will see Trump dumps too. 
    That actually makes sense dumping all ballots for each candidate separately.  Which would lead to speculation pretty easily if people weren’t aware of this fact.
    I don't see how that would be easier or beneficial. Why separate ballots? And is it separated by party of the registered voter or what? But either way, this would be easily verified. If they claim the ballot dump is normal, but it only happened 1 time in favor of 1 candidate, then there's definitely something fishy. If it happened several times in favor of each candidate, then probably is normal. 
  • Biden
    Nope.

Nevada seems like a wild card. No updates for about 30 hours with only an 8,000 vote lead? Scary stuff!

I have hope that AZ holds off the late Trump push. But I think NC is gone. Not sure Biden has enough to overcome the deficit to overtake either GA or PA.
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,123
    Biden

No. Not sure I ever was highly confident, but I felt better yesterday than I do today.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
    edited November 2020
    Biden
    mace1229 said:
    static111 said:
    mace1229 said:
    static111 said:
    mace1229 said:
    static111 said:
    static111 said:
    static111 said:
    DewieCox said:

I don't see how that would be easier or beneficial. Why separate ballots? And is it separated by party of the registered voter or what? But either way, this would be easily verified. If they claim the ballot dump is normal, but it only happened 1 time in favor of 1 candidate, then there's definitely something fishy. If it happened several times in favor of each candidate, then probably is normal. 
    I’m not saying separated ballots although I did use the words. I meant reporting count for each candidate separately after the ballots have been counted.  Either way I have yet to see any evidence of anything remotely fraudulent outside of “claiming” states and the Postmaster declining a federal judges order to deliver all ballots in their facilities. Oh yeah and Eric Trump posting a fraudulent video of people burning trump ballots 
    Scio me nihil scire

Biden
    ugh. another possible 4 years of this moron. unless he has a McStroke and we get Pence and Mother. 

www.headstonesband.com

• Biden
    JimmyV said:

No. Not sure I ever was highly confident, but I felt better yesterday than I do today.
    Agree. And each passing moment creates new opportunity for the buffoon to win some sort of case to have the counting stopped.
    static111 said:
    mace1229 said:
    static111 said:
    mace1229 said:
    static111 said:
    mace1229 said:
    static111 said:
    static111 said:
    static111 said:
    DewieCox said:

I’m not saying separated ballots although I did use the words. I meant reporting count for each candidate separately after the ballots have been counted.  Either way I have yet to see any evidence of anything remotely fraudulent outside of “claiming” states and the Postmaster declining a federal judges order to deliver all ballots in their facilities. Oh yeah and Eric Trump posting a fraudulent video of people burning trump ballots 
    That does make sense. Should be easily verified. If one candidate gets a big dump of votes, the other should too almost immediately afterwards if that is how they do it.
  • people still highly confident?

I never was in the first place, and cringed every time I heard people predicting landslides, etc.

I never was in the first place, and cringed every time I heard people predicting landslides, etc.
    Whatever the outcome, can we agree the polls were just as bad, if not worse, than 2016? I don't know how anyone will even look at another poll after this, 
  • MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,668
    Biden
    Nope.

Nevada seems like a wild card. No updates for about 30 hours with only an 8,000 vote lead? Scary stuff!

I have hope that AZ holds off the late Trump push. But I think NC is gone. Not sure Biden has enough to overcome the deficit to overtake either GA or PA.
    now, Im still nervous until this thing is official...

But Biden is a huge betting odds favorite for both PA and the election.  He is a smaller favorite in GA, NV, AZ.  

Nevada does make me really nervous though with all the service workers who may be seduced by Trump's promises that Covid is nothing and we need to just 'open up'.
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 29,346
    Biden
    ugh. another possible 4 years of this moron. unless he has a McStroke and we get Pence and Mother. 
    Ha! McStroke

Biden
    mrussel1 said:
    Ha! McStroke

oh my god i need to watch more family guy

www.headstonesband.com

• josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,165
    I’m just going to step away, I’m officially done worrying about this election I did my part and voted I’m going to enjoy my life away from politics infiltrating my mind it’s not worth it! 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 29,346
    Biden
    mrussel1 said:
    Ha! McStroke

The name of the episode is literally McStroke. He won hamburgers for life and had a stroke. 
    Biden
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    Ha! McStroke

The name of the episode is literally McStroke. He won hamburgers for life and had a stroke. 
    seriously? i had no idea. LOL

www.headstonesband.com

• tbergstbergs Posts: 9,559
    Biden
    Well, we'll all know a lot more in about 30 minutes. Supposed to be updated vote counts in those states still fucking with our sanity.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 Posts: 28,391
    Biden
    I keep f5 ing the god damn voting map like it was pj20 tickets.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
    Biden
    looks like cnn's fear font is getting bigger by the minute. 

www.headstonesband.com